Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #16
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Funny how some guys won't agree to that. They want to take them with their own camera. Hmmm...I wonder why???
So we can Photoshop 'em!
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 03:01 PM   #17
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Without a hijack, IF the providers would learn to adjust ads to the guys using a smart phone and would put a location that makes sense in their ad subject line, NOT shit like DFW or Dallas but something like Tollway/Arapaho or 635/Preston, AND maybe hours like 10a-6p only.....
Absolutely, and since they are the ones with the most to gain by supplying this information, it's primarily their responsibility.

Having said that, if guys want to help their fellow horndogs, adjusting their review titles to provide a few items of common interest would be an appreciated extra effort.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 03:02 PM   #18
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind hobbyists taking pictures that don't include my face. See Avatar of me and Eva Damita as an example! Also, a big thanks to the wonderful hobbyist who took the picture as well.

Now, as far as videos are concerned, well . . . only a very select few have that privilege for their own personal enjoyment. My videos can get rather, interesting. I'll leave it at that.

Then again, there are some things that I'd rather keep BCD. I'd like to keep a little bit of imagination left to the gentleman.

But then again, to some, there is nothing wrong with "showing off" the trophy room.

This little collection looks nice.

Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #19
medicineman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Hey Phildo & Tin Man, this is a thread about pics and videos in reviews, not how you want things titled and formatted for your phones. Start your own thread to discuss that.

Back on topic, I get the privacy thing, as well as the imagination thing. I just think it's cool that some of these girls will allow it in their reviews, and I honestly think that, for every guy it turns off, it will get 2 guys to start dialing.
medicineman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 03:30 PM   #20
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Okay, back on topic.

I think the photos oftentimes backfire. More often than not, the photos are unflattering and make it less likely I'll see the woman.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:43 PM   #21
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicineman View Post
Hey Phildo & Tin Man, this is a thread about pics and videos in reviews, not how you want things titled and formatted for your phones. Start your own thread to discuss that.

Back on topic, I get the privacy thing, as well as the imagination thing. I just think it's cool that some of these girls will allow it in their reviews, and I honestly think that, for every guy it turns off, it will get 2 guys to start dialing.
And best believe, those 2 guys will show up to the next session with cameras too.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 03:51 PM   #22
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
And best believe, those 2 guys will show up to the next session with cameras too.
Not me. No desire to take the steps necessary to insure they can't be traced back to me, and I'm not one of those guys that likes to keep trophies of his sessions.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:54 PM   #23
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
So we can Photoshop 'em!

I found mine on a hobbyist's photobucket account once. When I agreed to let him take them he swore they were for his "own private collection". That was the end of session pics for me.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 04:28 PM   #24
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
I don't mind hobbyists taking pictures that don't include my face. See Avatar of me and Eva Damita as an example! Also, a big thanks to the wonderful hobbyist who took the picture as well.

Now, as far as videos are concerned, well . . . only a very select few have that privilege for their own personal enjoyment. My videos can get rather, interesting. I'll leave it at that.

Then again, there are some things that I'd rather keep BCD. I'd like to keep a little bit of imagination left to the gentleman.

But then again, to some, there is nothing wrong with "showing off" the trophy room.

This little collection looks nice.

Agreed! I love to keep pics BCD granted I may permit them on rare occasions.

And YES! Kudos to our Lover who took these

Thanks, Babe!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 05:33 PM   #25
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I don't care for x-rated session pics or videos too much.

I'd much prefer a tasteful session pic showing the girl casually dressed or however she would be dressed for the session. That would give me a good impression of what she would look like in session. Some of that other stuff I'd rather experience for myself.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:41 PM   #26
Guido2010
I'll do it tomorrow.

Encounters: 35

The reviews where I have used pictures taken in session I make sure to clear the pics before posting. Clear with provider and clear extra info from pics. Can't have the lat/long included on pics. We all need to be careful with electronic data.
Guido2010 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #27
Clit Lover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I agree with LA. I don't need to see x rated but tasteful pictures of how a provider looks as you would first see her can be very helpful.
Clit Lover is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #28
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

The only person on this board that I have let take photos of me is Ze. And it will stay that way. Much easier to figure out how they got out when you only have one finger to point at.

He he he he
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:34 PM   #29
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I don't want all the info in the title, phildo, just enough to determine if I need to look further. Name and location is sufficient. Leave out the crap that makes the review sound like an ad and you'd end up with more information using fewer strokes.
FTFY

What, "DINNER WITH RANDY HO PRESTON AND BUSH"? That might work. Not very catchy. You have to wonder what sock puppet is writing the copy for the "how-hot-the-ho-with-oral-skillz-long-legs-and-big-titties-named-screwmehard-stopped-time-for-this-newbie", though, so I'm with ou on that.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:41 PM   #30
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicineman View Post
WTF, elitist exclusionists with bad manners, now continuity Nazis? What's happened to this place? I thought trainwrecks were the oreder of the day around here and now order is the order of the day?

Holy fuckballs. Time for another lost ho location location location threAD? Maybe the chubby ho can enlighten us without the elitist exclusionary gateway to being found.
phildo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women