Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2013, 04:59 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What is wrong with you shits (and you know who I'm talking to)? A peaceful rally is held in your nation's capital primarily by veterans and you think insults are the way to go? Have any of you looked at the video? No violence but the riot police were called out. That does not happen without the approval of the Secretary of the Interior and that means the Oval Office. Ask yourselves why the riot police were not called when the muslims marched (all 20 of them), the illegals (and they trashed the park), or the Occupy movement (who stayed for months). I said in another thread that many of you are either paid or insane, this is another demonstration of that.

Wonder who hit you with the dumb stick? You have my vote for the piss and moan award of the week.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Wonder who hit you with the dumb stick? You have my vote for the piss and moan award of the week.
Shit number one reporting for duty....that will be a first for him.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
What is wrong with you shits (and you know who I'm talking to)? A peaceful rally is held in your nation's capital primarily by veterans and you think insults are the way to go? Have any of you looked at the video? No violence but the riot police were called out. .
Have you looked at a peaceful OWS protest where the fucking police arrested folks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg2sV4GFobQ

Had the police wanted to, they could have started arresting you Tea Farts dressed in WWII clothing! Then it wouldn't have been peaceful. You are a God damn hypocrite. You cheer one peaceful protest and jeer the next.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
What is wrong with you shits (and you know who I'm talking to)? A peaceful rally is held in your nation's capital primarily by veterans and you think insults are the way to go? Have any of you looked at the video? No violence but the riot police were called out. That does not happen without the approval of the Secretary of the Interior and that means the Oval Office. Ask yourselves why the riot police were not called when the muslims marched (all 20 of them), the illegals (and they trashed the park), or the Occupy movement (who stayed for months). I said in another thread that many of you are either paid or insane, this is another demonstration of that.

We can get paid for this shit?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Shit number one reporting for duty....that will be a first for him.

Go head and report for duty Idiot.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
It was a conservative activist rally, nothing else, even a minimal glance at the news coverage of the event establishes that. The speakers were Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, and host of other Tea Party favorites. This was political, it wasn't a group of WW2 veterans or other octenagarians protesting anything you fucking knucklehead.

Your hypocrisy and stupidity is limitless. Earth to Professor: the World War 2 Memorial was shut down because of Tea Party maroons like you and Ted Cruz. No Other Reason. You, and the people you support politically, shut down the government and government monuments in Washington, D.C. that are maintained with government money. And, then you have the unmitigated gall to hold a political rally complaining about the fact that what you caused to happen....happened.

The reality is that but for the utterly useless government shutdown that the Tea Party and Ted Cruz provoked, the World War 2 Memorial would be open.

But, you and the rest of your halfwit Tea Party buddies aren't out protesting on behalf of the thousands and thousands of VA employees (most of whom are probably veterans, by the way) who are going without a paycheck for the third week in a row because of your little rant or did I miss your posts on that?

800,000 federal employees on furlough and not getting paid but the best you can do is make up some bullshit about a supposed "WW2 memorial protest" and about 80 year olds getting beat up by police? Which all turns out to be nothing more than some weird fantasy in your bent imagination once somebody decides to take a hard look at what you're saying?

You're an idiot.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Earth to Professor: the World War 2 Memorial was shut down because of Tea Party maroons like you and Ted Cruz. No Other Reason. You, and the people you support politically, shut down the government and government monuments in Washington, D.C. that are maintained with government money. And, then you have the unmitigated gall to hold a political rally complaining about the fact that what you caused to happen....happened.
You're a liar, Little Timmy. When the status quo was the less expensive option, it was Odumbo's office that elected to spend additional money to build fences around open, sidewalk monuments and position guards to prevent entry. Odumbo was the provocateur. Odumbo, et al, placed a fence around a parking lot at Mt Vernon!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #23
timpage
Account Disabled

If I didn't have you blocked, I'd slap the shit outta you too IB an Idiot. Eat shit.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB an Idiot. Eat shit.
Yes, you are, and yes, you do, Little Timmy. Odumbo spent -- not 'saved' -- money; he was the provocateur.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:18 PM   #25
timpage
Account Disabled

Whatever you posted IB an Idiot: Eat shit and die. Get it? I block you because your posts are too fucking stupid to read. And you are the only person on the boards I block, so the standards are extremely low. Which means you are the dumbest motherfucker posting.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:33 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whatever you posted IB an Idiot: Eat shit and die. Get it? I block you because your posts are too fucking stupid to read. And you are the only person on the boards I block, so the standards are extremely low. Which means you are the dumbest motherfucker posting.
Wrong, Little Timmy! You're just a petulant little child who runs and hides from the truth, Little Timmy. BTW, it was Odumbo who spent -- not 'saved' -- money to put up the fences; he was the provocateur.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Wrong, Little Timmy! You're just a petulant little child runs and hides from the truth, Little Timmy. BTW, it was Odumbo who spent -- not 'saved' -- money to put up the fences; he was the provocateur.
Here you go, TimmyBoy. Glad to help.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:52 PM   #28
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Here you go, TimmyBoy. Glad to help.
Glad to help with what you poor old dumb fucker?

Even if what the retard posts is true, and by the way, I dispute that it is, would any of it have been necessary if the GOP-led shutdown hadn't occurred? Respond directly please:

If there had been no GOP shutdown of the government, would the WW2 Memorial have been shutdown? Or, would it have been open for business as usual...as it should have been?

I'll wait for your answer fuckstick.

Glad to help.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Glad to help with what you poor old dumb fucker?

Even if what the retard posts is true, and by the way, I dispute that it is, would any of it have been necessary if the GOP-led shutdown hadn't occurred? Respond directly please:

If there had been no GOP shutdown of the government, would the WW2 Memorial have been shutdown? Or, would it have been open for business as usual...as it should have been?

I'll wait for your answer fuckstick.

Glad to help.
Odumbo unnecessarily shut-down several national parks at costs that exceeded the costs of normal day-to-day operations. Pure political posturing on Odumbo's part: Odumbo was the provocateur.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #30
timpage
Account Disabled

I'll have to wait for COG to post/reply to you IB an Idiot until I can tear your dumb ass up again. Maybe COG will stay up late instead of falling to sleep on the couch.

Until then, fuck you. Ya know?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women