Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2011, 09:33 AM   #16
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I thought we had an agreement with Kadaffi that if he handed over his WMA's and promised to stay out of the global terroism business we would leave him alone.

I don't see that we have a dog in this fight.
There are 3 parties within Libya= Qadaffi, rebels, non-involved innocents........we know what Qadaffi's about.....no idea what the rebels are about.....innocents caught in the middle and also targetted......intervention?
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:08 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
There are 3 parties within Libya= Qadaffi, rebels, non-involved innocents........we know what Qadaffi's about.....no idea what the rebels are about.....innocents caught in the middle and also targetted......intervention?
I would stick to the deal that we bartered for.....he doesn't mess with WMDs and global terrorism and we leave him and his corrupt regime alone.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #18
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I meant hell would freeze over before French pilots would enforce a no fly zone. I had been celebrating too hard and broke my PWI rule.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #19
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I meant hell would freeze over before French pilots would enforce a no fly zone. I had been celebrating too hard and broke my PWI rule.
Actually the French Air Force played a significant role in enforcing the no-fly zone over northern Iraq to protect the Kurds during the 1990's.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #20
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Remember in 1986, France, Spain and Italy denied Reagan the use of their airspace; hence, the eighteen F-111 bombers and four support EF-111 electronic countermeasures aircraft were launched from the United Kingdom. They reached Tripoli, via Gibraltar, with no problem. France is closer, so French aircraft can reach the region with no problem. And there is the Charles de Gaulle (R91).
The French have a number of our old KC-135 tankers as part of their NATO commitment. They'll have more than enough ability to enforce an NFZ.

The Libyan air force has nothing but some old MIG-23's and such so there's nothing to match the French planes. I doubt they'd even fly against them.

The big targets are the Libyan's Mi-24 Hind helicopters. Thems is nasty versus untrained, poorly armed rebels. They need to keep the Hinds out of the air or they'll eat the rebels alive with 'em.

Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:23 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
The French have a number of our old KC-135 tankers as part of their NATO commitment. They'll have more than enough ability to enforce an NFZ.

The Libyan air force has nothing but some old MIG-23's and such so there's nothing to match the French planes. I doubt they'd even fly against them.

The big targets are the Libyan's Mi-24 Hind helicopters. Thems is nasty versus untrained, poorly armed rebels. They need to keep the Hinds out of the air or they'll eat the rebels alive with 'em.

Mazo.
The Hind is a beast to be feared.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:12 AM   #22
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

The UN, as usual, has not only overstepped its bounds but its charter. In no way does the UN have any authority to interfere in Libya, nor do we, since this is a civil war caused by a Muslim uprising. Kadaffi has every right, as the leader of his country, to do exactly what he is doing in order to maintain control of the country. What is going on in the Middle East right now, in general, is a Muslim uprising and it has to be this way. Since there are no more superpowers, the next to fall are the dictatorships then I do not want to be around for what comes next.

As far as the US role, as has been previously mentioned, there is no US dog in that internal, sovereign exercise of power. We need to focus on fixing what is broken here first while extricating ourselves from all Middle East conflicts so we can prepare for the battle that is coming which has been foretold a couple of millennia ago.

The times, they are a changing and it will get really interesting from here on out.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:17 AM   #23
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
The UN, as usual, has not only overstepped its bounds but its charter. In no way does the UN have any authority to interfere in Libya, nor do we, since this is a civil war caused by a Muslim uprising. Kadaffi has every right, as the leader of his country, to do exactly what he is doing in order to maintain control of the country. What is going on in the Middle East right now, in general, is a Muslim uprising and it has to be this way. Since there are no more superpowers, the next to fall are the dictatorships then I do not want to be around for what comes next.
Whether intervention is in the national interests of the US, I don't know.....the US has a God-given right if it is what is in our national interests....

Qadaffi has every right to murder innocent civilians? That is your opinion....WOW

No more superpowers? Really.................

My question is who are these rebels?
Old 03-19-2011, 07:06 AM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post

As far as the US role, as has been previously mentioned, there is no US dog in that internal, sovereign exercise of power. We need to focus on fixing what is broken here first while extricating ourselves from all Middle East conflicts so we can prepare for the battle that is coming which has been foretold a couple of millennia ago.

The times, they are a changing and it will get really interesting from here on out.
Just another Abraham Lincoln when it comes to Civil War.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Whether intervention is in the national interests of the US, I don't know.....the US has a God-given right if it is what is in our national interests....

Qadaffi has every right to murder innocent civilians? That is your opinion....WOW

No more superpowers? Really.................

My question is who are these rebels?
Let's see you support this statement in theory and fact. And who gets to decide our "national interest?" You??? I don't think so. You, actually, would be my last choice, not my first.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:58 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Tripoli, Libya (CNN) -- French, British and American military forces made good Saturday on international warnings to Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, using fighter jets and cruise missiles to hammer military positions.

110 U.S. Tomahawk missiles have landed in the western area around Tripoli and Misrata, a senior Defense Department official said Saturday.

Earlier, French fighter jets deployed over Libya fired at a military vehicle Saturday, the country's first strike against Gadhafi's military forces, who earlier attacked the rebel stronghold of Benghazi.

Prime Minister David Cameron said late Saturday that British forces also are in action over Libya.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa...war/index.html
Old 03-19-2011, 03:42 PM   #26
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post

Let's see you support this statement in theory and fact. And who gets to decide our "national interest?" You??? I don't think so. You, actually, would be my last choice, not my first.
We all get to decide through the representative process.....funny how this answer never crossed your mind.......
Old 03-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #27
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:

Since you hold yourself up as knowing more than everybody else, tell us who these rebels are?
Old 03-19-2011, 04:03 PM   #28
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Tripoli, Libya (CNN) -- French, British and American military forces made good Saturday on international warnings to Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, using fighter jets and cruise missiles to hammer military positions.

110 U.S. Tomahawk missiles have landed in the western area around Tripoli and Misrata, a senior Defense Department official said Saturday.

Earlier, French fighter jets deployed over Libya fired at a military vehicle Saturday, the country's first strike against Gadhafi's military forces, who earlier attacked the rebel stronghold of Benghazi.

Prime Minister David Cameron said late Saturday that British forces also are in action over Libya.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa...war/index.html
A new landspeed record from being neutral to being the aggressor & waging war.

Maybe BO feels that the American public won't unseat a President during wartime, hence the sudden new war.

He promised NO American troops on the ground there. Is he shooting for 100% broken promises?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:30 PM   #29
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:

Maybe BO feels that the American public won't unseat a President during wartime, hence the sudden new war.

He promised NO American troops on the ground there. Is he shooting for 100% broken promises?
You will still vote for him again....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! This is all confusing to you, but he's the commie you want him to be.....do a little reading on Jim Cone, you'll feel better..............

BTW: No snarky response to my previous posts? STFU is the best policy for you......
Old 03-19-2011, 07:47 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Japanese still have us beat.

The unsuspecting ships lay peaceably in their Pacific harbor that winter morning. A world away, the drowsy sailors' commander in chief had been negotiating with Japanese diplomats. But then, with no advance warning, Japan launched the infamous sneak attack. Deadly torpedoes and bombs came out of nowhere, and soon the harbor was a flaming mess of sunken ships. Screaming sailors swam for their lives through fiery oil-blackened waters.
President Roosevelt admired the sneak attack. "I was thoroughly well pleased with the Japanese victory," the president wrote his son.
Maybe Teddy would have felt differently if the sailors had been Americans. But it was the Russians who were taken by surprise that morning at Port Arthur on February 8, 1904. (p. 29, Bradley, James. Flyboys. Boston: Little, Brown and Company. 2003.)

Oh! And there was that thing at Pearl Harbor 37 years later.

"Hope and Change" has taken another torpedo hit below the water line. "O" is learning there is more to politics in the real world than posturing and espousing high sounding platitudes.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women