Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2011, 05:37 AM   #16
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

God Bless you and your family in this sad time
Im very sorry for your loss, its so heart breaking
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:41 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe View Post
I am so sorry for your loss, I know all to well what this kind of tragedy can do to a family. I have lost 2 family members in 3yrs due to drug overdose. My dad has been in the hospital every month since October clinging to life because of his addictions. I know your angry and you want somebody to blame but it is not your parents. I'm sure they did the best they could. What most people do not understand is you can not make somebody change unless they are ready. They have to hit their bottom before they can pull out of it. Sometimes it doesn't happen until it is too late. I really hope your heart finds peace to move on. Being angry is not going to bring your sister back. You need the comfort and love of your family, your nephew also needs to feel safe and love. You can't heal and move forward if your still looking back to all the what if's. I will pray for you, your family and your sister.
Well said.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:49 AM   #18
Waitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Can't imagine what you feel. Keep positive and help the child. Best to you.
Waitt is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:07 AM   #19
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

I am Sorry for your Lost, Please accept my Condolences.

Safire Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:24 AM   #20
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

That is a truly tragic story...a knot in my stomach. My deepest condolences.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:30 AM   #21
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe Le Strange View Post
I lost my sister today. She was in critical condition for the past 3 1/2 weeks and on life support. They took her off her medication and respirator today at 11am in St. Luke's Hospital. I watched with my family her tiny body struggle to breathe, and then finally her heart stopped. This was a result of severe depression and long term drug addiction. She had overdosed over 6 separate times while living with my parents over the course of a year. She lived with my parents who are upper middle class people. She has a 7 year old son who also lives with them.

I am so broken up about this and have so much anger right now toward my parents who were "enablers" to her drug addiction. While living with my parents she was constantly reminded of what a bad mother she was. No one was really a loud to speak about what was going on in that house, and it infuriated me. They chalked it up to a lack of will power, and expected her to fix herself. She could not. She was severely depressed, and toward the end was treated like crap by most of my family. I did not speak or look at my mother today when we watched her pass away. The sad part is my parents had so many opportunities to get her involuntarily committed and get her some serious help and they did not. They were given detailed instructions by a police officer during last Christmas as to how to go before a Judge with their documentation and get the order to have her committed. They did not do it. They deluded themselves with denial and thinking she "seems" to be getting better. Only to have another overdose occur. I constantly asked my mother what they were doing for her and was told "we are handling it". Well, this is how they handled it. This was the result. I know longer have a sister. Her son no longer has a mother.

There is so much more I could say on this. I don't know how else to describe what I am going through right now. She was a good person. She was a fragile soul. She had so much adversity in her life. I will never forgive myself for not doing more as a sister.

God is now taking care of her and she will be looking down on you from Heaven. She lives in your heart so she is still alive.

Take care of her son a he was your own... never let him forget his extraordinary mother
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:13 AM   #22
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so sorry Bebe. I know you're hurting.Everyone has their individual pain they suffer.I lost my mother who was the world to me in September.I know it takes time to heal.I pray that that healing will come to you.Just remember it's not your fault.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #23
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I Am Sorry For Your Loss!

My condolences.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:45 AM   #24
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

+1
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:48 AM   #25
lucia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3805
My ECCIE Reviews

god bless you and her Life goes on keep a stiff upper lip and hang in there my condolences to you and yours
lucia is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:52 PM   #26
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I will never forgive myself for not doing more as a sister.
This is heartbreaking... I am so sorry to hear about your sister and how you feel there was something more that you could do about it. Please allow yourself to mourn, allow yourself to be angry. But please also forgive yourself. You did nothing wrong.

Along with the others who have commented here, my best thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Deepest condolences and hugs.
LynetteMarie is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #27
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I lost my sister today.
Dear Bebe, though we do not know each other nor can I grasp your pain, please know you are in my thoughts.

SRO
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #28
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know you but I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope you can find a way to mend the relationship with your family, as they too will not be around forever. A parent's job is never as black and white as it may seem.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #29
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Sir, I do not know you. But please accept my sympathies at this difficult time. I myself, suffer from depression and it is truely a struggle. Your sister tried her best in this life.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:55 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
I'm very sorry for your loss. . . more words would only be more words.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women