Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2011, 07:44 AM   #16
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I have been on dates where I wish I were dead. I have been on dates where I was sure she was dead.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:54 AM   #17
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_cool View Post
This thread just resurrected my paranoia about things that can go wrong on a date. I have often worried about things like my car getting stolen, heart attack, etc. How do you explain your whereabouts to the SO. I guess you just as well die cause you will get killed anyway.
It's one of the reasons why I insist on picking the venue and do outcalls only.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:13 AM   #19
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well look at the bright side. If you die on a date, your wife can't kill you for screwing around.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:22 AM   #20
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Well look at the bright side. If you die on a date, your wife can't kill you for screwing around.
And the consolation prize is your life insurance. That should help soften the blow.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #21
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Tax free as well.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:33 AM   #22
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I have been on dates where I wish I were dead. I have been on dates where I was sure she was dead.
Thanks Charlie, I needed a good laugh this morning!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #23
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I will myself confess to having wished for a straight razor to slash my wrists to get out of a date. But that was only with a stalking civilian I couldn't get away from years ago. Tried to fake my own demise several times but somehow she was able to pierce the veil of secrecy every time. But fate intervened and and a buddy of mine hooked up with the nut case and took a bullet for me! To this day when I run across the guy he looks like a cup of hemlock would suit him just fine!
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:19 PM   #24
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

If I die while in flagrante delicto with a provider, I'll let my executors worry about that problem. I've got enough to worry about already.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #25
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
If I die while in flagrante delicto with a provider, I'll let my executors worry about that problem. I've got enough to worry about already.
But you would have died happy!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #26
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I seen the question was for ladies but it I'm going to answer it. 2005 Christmas night. Just got to work. They call for a mert member - me. Runnig on generators after katrina. No phones did cpr oxygen difibulator (can't spell fu) until fire dept came they took over ambulance came.. Worked 13 hours, then cried on the drive home. Hope this answers your question
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #27
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

This thread and a chance encounter/admission by provider last evening had me wondering how the men would react to a provider expiring on them as well. This provider recently had a minor stroke and confessed to not taking blood pressure medicine properly. Makes me wonder how one would handle this turn of events.
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #28
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Dial 911. Evaluate the victim. Do CPR, etc. The guidelines for CPR have changed radically in the past few years. Compressions to keep the blood moving is the most important. Breathing is now way secondary (if the blood isn't moving, there's no need for oxygen). You are buying time until the EMS/EMTs get there. It is those golden minutes/hour that are most important.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

A funny thing happened on the way to the coliseum………………….

A month or so ago I just happened to be blindfolded in my bedroom. I don’t know how it happened, it was just one of those things – lol. So, like I said, there I was blindfolded and having fun with a buttery, velvety, red suede flogger, and all of a sudden I hear, “Oh, I don’t feel so good.”

Well naturally I retorted; it just seemed to be the thing to do . I can’t remember exactly so I’ll paraphrase, “Well neither does my bottom.” Anyone who is in the know will know soft, supple floggers don’t hurt, they are just wickedly scurry fun that make a lot of noise.

A little bit quieter I hear, “Really, I don’t feel well.”

Fun’s clearly over; clearly time for high profile problem solving mode. First things first; take off the blindfold fast. And, no, he wasn’t feeling well. He was broken out in a sweat and breathing erratically. Second thing; get him to the fainting couch. Third thing; call 911. Won’t you know, he reached up, grabbed my cell, hung up and said he was – now listen to me now – he said he was "ok". Whatever that means.

I assured him he was not “ok”, and informed him that 911 was just going to call me back. So now I hear even quieter, “Ok.” Again with that word lol. It was totally the word de noir.

I talked to the 911 operator and got the ‘bam-u-lance on the way. I was pretty sure he wasn’t having a heart attack, but he was still sweating profusely, breathing in weird puffs and having trouble focusing. Clearly he needed an ambulance, but CPR wasn’t needed. I decided now was the time to attack the delicate issue of whitewashing the scene.

He was starting to get his breathing under control and focusing much better now. So……………… I wiped his brow off, took his face in my hands and calmly said, “Listen to me. The ambulance is on the way. I need to take the butt plug out and put all the sex toys up. Do you need help getting dressed?”

Proceed with the stated plan seemed to be in order. I ran off to the master’s bath to hide the incriminating evidence. When I came back into my bedroom from the bathroom, he had DILIGENTLY tucked in his dress shirt and was sitting on the couch like a child trying to look like he wasn’t guilty of having wild sex and drinking champagne when this little blip happened.

Anyway, the EMT’s got there about two minutes late and called a second ambulance with the cardio-trained EMT’s and equipment . So there we were. At my house – house not my incall with two ambulances out front; poured champagne; completely dressed; sitting on my fainting couch in my bedroom; dogs laying at our feet; and no sex toys about the room greeting our guests. Ya……….no raised eyebrows here.

Insurance was asked for. Tests were conducted. Things were discussed. It was decided he had had an arrhythmiaic (sp) episode. Basically, as it was explained to me, is heart got to beating too fast. I don’t know why. These are everyday activities right we were playing, right?

Eventually, my friend was strapped into the gurney, and I packed an overnight bag for him. You know water, his underwear that didn’t make it back on his person; the really important things. Except his shoes; I forgot those. Idiot me! And off he went off to joy ride with the boyz of Houston’s Fire Department.

Now, here’s the funny part. You do realize it was decided he was basically fine, and now we can laugh at the situation. lol

So the fireman says to me, “I have to ask you, because he won’t tell the truth.”

Me,”Sure.”

The Fireman, “Has he taken anything?”

Me, “No, we don’t do drugs.”

The Fireman, “I mean something other than illegal drugs.”

Me, “We’ve been drinking. Probably a bottle and a half of wine and champagne.”

The Fireman, [A look of comforting and “Is this woman stupid or something?” plays across the Fireman’s face.] “No, something different. Something to help.”

Me, “With what?” [A light goes on in her head. The look of understanding comes over her face.] “You mean something blue?”

The Fireman, “Y……es.”

Me, “No. He doesn’t need that.”

The Fireman, [Smiles] “You have a good night ma’am. He’ll be just fine.”

Believe it or not, he was in the hospital for three more days. I visited him. Took him “Stalingrad” for something to do and his shoes so he didn’t look like a silly hillbilly when he left the hospital.

It’s funny now, but it wasn’t terribly funny that Saturday evening
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:33 PM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

@Olivia

You are truly a classy and composed lady. Great story!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women