Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42126
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36494
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2022, 11:41 PM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
Calling Biden and Fetterman racist
Simply pointing out the facts.

I notice you could not refute any of them.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 10:59 AM   #17
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

He still believes Russia got Trump elected. Some people are just too far gone to even bother with.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 01:59 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
He still believes Russia got Trump elected. Some people are just too far gone to even bother with.
Agreed

As I have mentioned before, the Democrats count on their voter base being dumb and ill-informed
Old 10-17-2022, 04:06 PM   #19
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Agreed

As I have mentioned before, the Democrats count on their voter base being dumb and ill-informed
Once again posting lies and bs. That we be the tRumptards that are dumb and ill-informed.

According to a Pew Research Center poll released this week, Democrats are now the party of college graduates, especially those with post-graduate work. Meanwhile, people with a high-school degree or less, by far the larger group, slightly lean toward Republicans.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 06:10 PM   #20
Jacuzzme
BANNED

They let you sign up? Interesting.

One should realize that educated and smart are two entirely different things. These days, educated and indoctrinated are synonymous.

My two wealthiest clients never even considered college. One started selling bags of used nails, that he painstakingly removed from old lumber and straightened by hand, to carpenters. The other collected trash that the weekly guys wouldn’t take in an old pickup truck that was more Bondo and rust than metal. Today either of them could buy out every poster here combined, ten times over.
Old 10-17-2022, 11:13 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

One should realize that educated and smart are two entirely different things. These days, educated and indoctrinated are synonymous.
Exactly. To think just because someone has a college degree makes them smarter than someone who doesn't just shows how out of touch some libtards are.

Which once again goes to prove that the Democrats count on their voter base being dumb and ill-informed
Old 10-18-2022, 07:20 AM   #22
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Exactly. To think just because someone has a college degree makes them smarter than someone who doesn't just shows how out of touch some libtards are.

Which once again goes to prove that the Democrats count on their voter base being dumb and ill-informed
This is laughable. Again not using facts and using opinions to try to prove your point. Most college graduates are way more educated and reason and see through the bs the tRumptards are spewing. Want to talk about dumb and dumber, look no farther than the 417 roiters that have plead guilty for their role in the Capitol insurrection and the over 925 that have been charged so far. All tRumptards that are not smart enough to see through tRumps election lie.

tRumptards are still believing this. This is the voters base that is dumb and ill-informed.
Old 10-18-2022, 09:07 AM   #23
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
This is laughable. Again not using facts and using opinions to try to prove your point. Most college graduates are way more educated and reason and see through the bs the tRumptards are spewing. Want to talk about dumb and dumber, look no farther than the 417 roiters that have plead guilty for their role in the Capitol insurrection and the over 925 that have been charged so far. All tRumptards that are not smart enough to see through tRumps election lie.

tRumptards are still believing this. This is the voters base that is dumb and ill-informed.
havng a college education used to mean something in terms of knowledge. not so much anymore. most kids come out with no nothing degrees that do nothing to further them in life. plus the fact, and this is fact not opinion, colleges are primarily run and have educators that very far left in their thinking, which is terrible, especially in the field of business since almost none of them have any experience in actually running a business. students are pushed and taught leftist ideals so naturally they come out with that type of opinion unless they are blessed to have parents who know common sense and values and have instilled them in their children from the start. something tells me yours might have taught you otherwise.........
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 09:31 AM   #24
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
havng a college education used to mean something in terms of knowledge. not so much anymore. most kids come out with no nothing degrees that do nothing to further them in life. plus the fact, and this is fact not opinion, colleges are primarily run and have educators that very far left in their thinking, which is terrible, especially in the field of business since almost none of them have any experience in actually running a business. students are pushed and taught leftist ideals so naturally they come out with that type of opinion unless they are blessed to have parents who know common sense and values and have instilled them in their children from the start. something tells me yours might have taught you otherwise.........
Showing your far right extremism that anybody that disagrees with the extremism of the far-right lacks common sense and values. tRumpards are the epitome of lacking common sense and values. The perfect example of a group of people who are dumb and misinformed but continue to post lies and bullshit.

tRumptards and the Republican party don't what educated people. They want their supports dumb as rocks so they can pedal there lies and bullshit to the weak minded and easily influenced by fears and propaganda. Again the dumb and dumber.
Old 10-18-2022, 10:14 AM   #25
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Showing your far right extremism that anybody that disagrees with the extremism of the far-right lacks common sense and values. tRumpards are the epitome of lacking common sense and values. The perfect example of a group of people who are dumb and misinformed but continue to post lies and bullshit.

tRumptards and the Republican party don't what educated people. They want their supports dumb as rocks so they can pedal there lies and bullshit to the weak minded and easily influenced by fears and propaganda. Again the dumb and dumber.
Your assumptions show ignorance. Noting that I cant find one post by you that doesn't use swear words or derogatory slang shows that also.you try to throw anyone who disagrees with your view of the world into one melting pot as right wing extremists.
My opinion in the above post is based on decades of involvement in business and experience with multiple college level experiences. You bring nothing to the table to discuss or debate simply because your opinion is hatred,plain and simple. Not that I give a shit what you think of me, I'm not far right, I'm closer to Center right. But it takes a real idiot not to denounce the horrible way Biden and his crew is destroying this country
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 10:46 AM   #26
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Gents. This is all bullshit.

There is no party of the people because the people aren't monolithic. And because we're polarized heavily amongst 2 primary spheres of thought we assume that if you're not with us you're against us, that the other side is intrinsically wrong and the growth of extremism grows substantially due to tunnel vision that beaten into our heads by echo chamber chamber group think.

The other side of this conversation isn't evil. They aren't out to destroy America. Don't dismiss good faith efforts to govern as something other than what they are just because they're decisions made by folks you feel fall in the other camp.

As I've said before, if we focused on the areas where we agree we could begin to find bridges in places that we don't rather than spouting nonsense, hate and utter disdain. There's no debate occurring here. Rarely ever is. There's no listening or keeping an open mind. That damages discourse, puts up walls and turns discussion into childish ranting.

Both choices suck. Both parties suck. Rationalize which one sucks less if you need to, but neither one is good for our country.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 10:58 AM   #27
Jacuzzme
BANNED

The 2 women in my life have a combined 20+ years university education. Together, they can’t change a tire.
Old 10-18-2022, 11:02 AM   #28
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Gents. This is all bullshit.

There is no party of the people because the people aren't monolithic. And because we're polarized heavily amongst 2 primary spheres of thought we assume that if you're not with us you're against us, that the other side is intrinsically wrong and the growth of extremism grows substantially due to tunnel vision that beaten into our heads by echo chamber chamber group think.

The other side of this conversation isn't evil. They aren't out to destroy America. Don't dismiss good faith efforts to govern as something other than what they are just because they're decisions made by folks you feel fall in the other camp.

As I've said before, if we focused on the areas where we agree we could begin to find bridges in places that we don't rather than spouting nonsense, hate and utter disdain. There's no debate occurring here. Rarely ever is. There's no listening or keeping an open mind. That damages discourse, puts up walls and turns discussion into childish ranting.

Both choices suck. Both parties suck. Rationalize which one sucks less if you need to, but neither one is good for our country.
The easiest way to control a group of people is to divide them.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 11:04 AM   #29
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The 2 women in my life have a combined 20+ years university education. Together, they can’t change a tire.
I’d be willing to bet that they absolutely can if they wanted to. But maybe they just don’t want to.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 11:06 AM   #30
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
I’d be willing to bet that they absolutely can if they wanted to. But maybe they just don’t want to.
I’ll give ya that. Easier to call dad/hubby.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women