Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2012, 05:37 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Yes, Fast Gunn, I do expect Romney to win and there is very little to indicate otherwise. ).
If so then Team Romney will finish the investigation. If Obama wins , will you continue to cry about this?

Will you be like the birthers? Where no amount facts will satisfy you?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Oh and the real cancer in this country is the Tea Party.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:02 PM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Are you really serious? This isn't about politics no matter how much you want to believe it or say it. If Obama wins I want an investigation and an impeachment if that is where the evidence goes. This was a crime, malfeasance, and an abomination.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #19
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
`````````````````````````````` ````````````````

we know what happened in Lybia .... Stevens was raped and an act of terror turned into a terrorist attack ... eos

FAST Teams were not deployed to Libya from Spain to stop an attack that lasted 4 hours ... or any other country where protestors were gathering in the streets

history proves blatant lies from ploiticians that result in americans being killed has no effect on being elected to a second term ..

seriously?? ok, JD and the rest of the simple minded rightwingers that pound this into the ground are full of shit and everyone but them knows it... like most fringe groups they believe they have a political pearl to present hoping the snowball effect might accidently take place and people other than idiots join their ranks ... when that doesnt play out like planned they blame MSM for not covering the incident in a full force blitz flooding the country with factual or suspect news .. unless its their facts, other facts are lies, yet they seek investigations and cross their fingers wishing something turns up they can agree with and build on .. if not the usual drill is "the investigation was flawed" routine comes into play ...

point being, Lybia isnt and shouldnt be political simply because it isnt a determining factor in this election like dipshits want it to be ...

ask every american in this country if they would rather have embassy protection all over the world or a stable economy, a good job, and money in the bank to support their family ..

JD et al cant do that because they know the answer... but they can KISS MY ASS!

You make the stupidist arguments. You set up a false choice between secure embassies or a strong economy, as if we can't have both.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:06 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
You make the stupidist arguments. You set up a false choice between secure embassies or a strong economy, as if we can't have both.
That is not wtf he did. He said that most Amercians will not use this issue as a voting factor. He is correct. Why the fuc do you think Mitt did not waste time on this issue in the third debate? Because he knew wtf CJ7 and I know. This is just an issue to lather up the rabid right.

Catch up little spider monkey.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #21
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Wrong Expectations

Well, I hate to break to you, Barleycorn, but you have wrong expectations.

I will admit that this race is tighter "than Mitt Romney's ass in a prison shower" as Bill Maher so graciously put it, but he still won't win it.

. . . President Obama has racked up more potential electoral votes than his opponent and that is what will determine the winner.

Quote:
Yes, Fast Gunn, I do expect Romney to win and there is very little to indicate otherwise. You have the same problem as a caller on local talk radio yesterday. He said he couldn't stand the "exuberance" he was hearing from republicans on Libya. Number one, he has no idea that the other callars were republicans, he just assumed. The second thing is that he has been brainwashed away from real emotions. He hears righteous anger and indignation directed at a democrat and he has been trained to think irrational exuberance. That way he can easily dismiss what we say or think. The way of the left. Like him, you no longer recognize anger, real anger at a royal fuck up who does not deserve to sit in the Oval Office. What is worse is they we recognized this fact four years ago and you didn't. You feel foolish I suspect (except for the operatives like Off the Mark) but you can't admit that you got had. It is okay to change your mind. I don't think anyone here will hold it against you (except for Off the Mark).
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #22
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

I will admit that this race is tighter "than Mitt Romney's ass in a prison shower" as Bill Maher so graciously put it, but he still won't win it.

. . . President Obama has racked up more potential electoral votes than his opponent and that is what will determine the winner.
Bill Maher in a prison shower graciously bending over to pick up the soooo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE3uYwQw0oo Punk better STFU he might be in a prison soon.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #23
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Where the God damned FUCK are Romney's TAX RETURNS, asswipes? First things first!
Well if you must know, Small Stevie. Romney hid them in a place where no one will find them. I suspect under Obama's College Transcripts.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:11 PM   #24
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

Everyone knows the Electoral College determines the outcome of the election. Neither candidate has "racked up" any Electoral College votes so far. It's obviously going to be very close. As of right now, Romney clearly has momentum on his side. According to Gallup, Obama just lost seven points in job approval in the last three days. I think Romney has the edge.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:12 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You know he is right. Neither candidate has a single electoral vote and the only real event in on the 6th. We won't know who won because of the law suits and cheating. The democrats will call suppression and the GOP will call fraud. Fraud is illegal and suppression is not. The single greatest problem for Obama is that he has no where to go but down. Everyone knows who and what he is. No one is going to suddenly fall in love with him and that is why 70% of the undecided usually go for the challenger. Too many swing states fall within that 70% and they belong to Romney.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:21 PM   #26
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Out of Step

I know why you guys keep talking about the Gallup poll.

It's the only damn poll that shares your views.

The abundance of other polls show that Obama is ahead in the race.

. . . Gallup is out of step and so is Romney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Everyone knows the Electoral College determines the outcome of the election. Neither candidate has "racked up" any Electoral College votes so far. It's obviously going to be very close. As of right now, Romney clearly has momentum on his side. According to Gallup, Obama just lost seven points in job approval in the last three days. I think Romney has the edge.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Are you really serious? This isn't about politics no matter how much you want to believe it or say it. If Obama wins I want an investigation and an impeachment if that is where the evidence goes. This was a crime, malfeasance, and an abomination.
LOL, this isn't about politics but if Obama wins you want an impeachment! Good Lord, how about waiting to see where the invistigation goes! If it calls for that then so be it but let's do as Condi Rice says and wait for a bit.

You Tea Baggers are just like Four year olds that want the adults to pull over because you keep crying about peeing in your britches ever two miles. It is like having a car load of two week pls and out of diapers.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #28
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know why you guys keep talking about the Gallup poll.

It's the only damn poll that shares your views.

The abundance of other polls show that Obama is ahead in the race.

. . . Gallup is out of step and so is Romney.
WRONG

Fast cum

the most reliable poll is Rasmussen

North Carolina: Romney 52%, Obama 46%

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: Romney 50%, Obama 46%

Swing State Tracking: Romney 51%, Obama 45%

Florida: Romney 50%, Obama 48%

your polls are based on 2008 democratic turn out
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
WRONG

Fast cum

the most reliable poll is Rasmussen

North Carolina: Romney 52%, Obama 46%

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: Romney 50%, Obama 46%

Swing State Tracking: Romney 51%, Obama 45%

Florida: Romney 50%, Obama 48%

your polls are based on 2008 democratic turn out
Can you wait another 10 days? Then we will see.

Will you accept the results? Or are you go'n cry foul if Obama wins?

You won't hear a peep out of me if Romney wins except, Congrats.

Politics are ugly but a sore loser is a bitch, a little bitch.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:05 PM   #30
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Can you wait another 10 days? Then we will see.

Will you accept the results? Or are you go'n cry foul if Obama wins?

You won't hear a peep out of me if Romney wins except, Congrats.

Politics are ugly but a sore loser is a bitch, a little bitch.
I am not worried, it is 1979 all over again
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women