Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-22-2023, 03:13 PM   #16
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Racism plus insulting an Eccie member, all in 1 thread ?
Racism is that D A getting a degree handed to him because he happens to be black and weak minded.
Old 03-22-2023, 04:05 PM   #17
Salty Again
Valued Poster

.... Hmmm... Surely wonder IF the liberal lads here will
think it "racism" IF the DA Bragg there gets DISBARRED
for hiding evidence... Funny how things turn-about...

#### Salty
Old 03-22-2023, 04:32 PM   #18
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

It's great when folks are comfortable enough to show you just exactly who they are.
Old 03-22-2023, 05:44 PM   #19
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
It's great when folks are comfortable enough to show you just exactly who they are.

I'm not sure if it's being comfortable or a deterioration of grey matter from drinking the Trump kool-aid...which is surely no more than orange piss.
Old 03-22-2023, 06:22 PM   #20
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

But still Bragg simply cannot pass up the opportunity to make an ass out of himself on national TV ..... stay tuned, it's coming .....
Old 03-22-2023, 06:36 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
I'm not sure if it's being comfortable or a deterioration of grey matter from drinking the Trump kool-aid...which is surely no more than orange piss.

what color is liberal piss?

asking for my mental health

bahahahahhaaa
Old 03-22-2023, 08:30 PM   #22
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of the following . . .
Quote:
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Old 03-23-2023, 12:56 AM   #23
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
To begin with that boy ain’t smart enough to tackle Trump.

He should be picking cotton in Mississippi.
Why exactly do you believe a man with degrees from Harvard should be picking cotton in Mississippi? Do the cotton farmers in that state pay Harvard educated lawyers 6 figure salaries to pick cotton there?

They are not going after Trump because of the color of his skin. They are going after Trump because he is a crooked piece of shit... I believe most politicians (including Biden) are to be honest, but Trump is so unlikable and such an obnoxious loud mouth that he makes himself an easy target.

Edit for VM below: Yeah, the fact that he is a bully with horrible character certainly doesn't help. The majority of this country does not want a Vladimir Putin wannabe for president again.

Edit for TWK below: Where did I say Biden was honest, genius? I included him as being crooked. Who the fuck stays in the same industry (government) for 5 decades just to help make this country better without greatly benefitting financially? You really need some help with reading comprehension or maybe just how to read. LOL
Old 03-23-2023, 01:22 AM   #24
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Plus is unable to admit when he is wrong and a bully

How many lawsuits has he filed and how many lawyers has he hired.

Just a wonderful example for children.
Old 03-23-2023, 01:34 AM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Why exactly do you believe a man with degrees from Harvard should be picking cotton in Mississippi? Do the cotton farmers in that state pay Harvard educated lawyers 6 figure salaries to pick cotton there?

They are not going after Trump because of the color of his skin. They are going after Trump because he is a crooked piece of shit... I believe most politicians (including Biden) are to be honest, but Trump is so unlikable and such an obnoxious loud mouth that he makes himself an easy target.

you think Biden is honest? bahahahaaa all of them are on the grift, even the rich ones. they want to get richer.

i get it you want to stick up for a fellow ivy leaguer .. doesn't mean Bragg has a case or he's a very good DA.

as you know, ivy league degrees are vastly overrated and highly political. half of all ivy leaguers are in positions of power by wealth and nepotism. most would be branch mangers at Shit Financial Bank. before they fail.

Bragg ran on a "Get Trump" platform. and this is the best he can do? it's a shit case he can't win. but it's great for news reports!

Cyrus Vance Jr. (Yale by daddy influence) passed on this case. the DOJ passed on this case. the FEC passed on this case.

butt .. Harvard Bragg gonna get Trump! NOT!

btw where did Trump matriculate from? Penn (ivy league)

bahahahaaaa
Old 03-23-2023, 03:39 AM   #26
LayingPipe
Valued Poster

Political prisoners only increase fund raising and getting your base motivated to the polls

Justice for All · Donald J. Trump · J6 Prison Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhXDz_ZTMfQ
Old 03-23-2023, 08:06 AM   #27
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

Edit for VM below: Yeah, the fact that he is a bully with horrible character certainly doesn't help. The majority of this country does not want a Vladimir Putin wannabe for president again.

Edit for TWK below: Where did I say Biden was honest, genius? I included him as being crooked. Who the fuck stays in the same industry (government) for 5 decades just to help make this country better without greatly benefitting financially? You really need some help with reading comprehension or maybe just how to read. LOL
What makes you think he is smart? Are you one of those that thanks picking cotton is a racist thing?

I know you boys are too young to remember those days, picked a many bale in my days . I also loaded 300-400 ,000 # of watermelons a day. Is that also racist?
Old 03-23-2023, 08:15 AM   #28
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

You know what you were implying. Nothings worse than a racist making excuses for their words. Be a proud racist, it’s who you are. Come on out the closet.
Old 03-23-2023, 08:32 AM   #29
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Can't everyone Just Be Best?
Old 03-23-2023, 12:47 PM   #30
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
You know what you were implying. Nothings worse than a racist making excuses for their words. Be a proud racist, it’s who you are. Come on out the closet.
Mind reading skills are as poor as your lawyering skills. Run along lil man
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women