Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2018, 11:57 PM   #16
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
3 days of these bullshit posts.
Its getting ridiculous.
Guess you guys are tired of behind the scene high risk activities. Now you kust say.. Fuck it and Fuck the guidelines ect.. I will be glad when AG doesnt have to sneak in the bathroom on vacay and shit will be bk to norm. These gross ass posts.. Smdh.
Let the boys find their kink without the BSC post, unless you're ready to get filled up? Business would BOOM!!!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:25 AM   #17
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Let the boys find their kink without the BSC post, unless you're ready to get filled up? Business would BOOM!!!
I would get more excitement out of watching them fill you up sweetheart... Not my cup of cream. Money cant buy you everything...and money cant get rid the shit being passed around w all these unsafe acts.
But, you on the other hand... Perfect candidate. Bend over babe
You will include pics/vids with that special wont you? Ijs.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:40 AM   #18
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

what if there was no shit being passed around ....would you still say no?
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:00 AM   #19
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Texas Jess I have to tell you that you have some of the nicest thigh gap and great ass. I never get sick of your posts bc your pics are gorgeous.
Thank you. Have a great morning
Old 07-24-2018, 05:19 AM   #20
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
what if there was no shit being passed around ....would you still say no?
Hell no...what do you have? Shit for brains? But oh watch what you say... Next post is going to be about cleaning out shit.. No boundaries with these guys... I mean they have 0 limits to their level of disgust. Second.. It would never be a option due to the fact that any unsafe acts makes me want to puke. Its disturbing. May as well just say you all are related... U have stuck your wang in the same salvia aka ladies w multiple unsafe act encounters as fully noted as such in forums.. Not to mention the same hot pockets... With 0 thought process to the risks.

Anywhooooo just like clearly any thread can be started. It opens the door for anyone to respond w their opinion. Including mine. Like it. Love it. Frankly.. Who cares...not me.

This may be why this board has now become a hot topic on other SOCIAL networks.
AND.. I have to say guys, there were not too many kind words for you DALLAS guys. So, keep listing this crap. All the work the mods have done... N webmasters. Smh. When it goes dark again...

on that note. Happy digging !! Oh and since there is no more Obama care, oh well never mind. Im sure before you go digging you have checked out the Gold mind first

Now... Keep your stupid innuendos twards me... As if I would even consider anything unsafe. Just because I responded to a thread IN CO-ED !

Oh and here is just some simple reading for you... Dont skip over the Dallas stats since 2016... Stick that in your cream pie and eat that for breakfast.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/e...-fight-hivaids
Old 07-24-2018, 08:30 AM   #21
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Smdh...but not at you OP....

Hope you find what you need ....good luck ...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:07 AM   #22
Samraggan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Thanks Ana
Samraggan is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:00 PM   #23
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
I would get more excitement out of watching them fill you up sweetheart... Not my cup of cream. Money cant buy you everything...and money cant get rid the shit being passed around w all these unsafe acts.
But, you on the other hand... Perfect candidate. Bend over babe
You will include pics/vids with that special wont you? Ijs.
That's what they all say, you'll be taking those CP fillings soon enough, I'm the king of session pics btw, fillings and all
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:51 PM   #24
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I just think if you don’t like request or iso move on to the one that does interest you rather than bash someone or make them feel bad for liking something a bit different...

But what do I know I’m just a slut
Old 07-24-2018, 12:58 PM   #25
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
I just think if you don’t like request or iso move on to the one that does interest you rather than bash someone or make them feel bad for liking something a bit different...

Excellently said.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:01 PM   #26
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post

I think that of its posted in CO-ED that ANYONE has the right to respond to it. I also think that the so called guidelines should be followed by the men the same way it is stuck to us in our weekly updates. But, what do I know... Im just another opinionated female. Lol. But, what you fail to understand is...
Just like you responded... ONCE AGAIN.. ITS IN A OPEN FORUM. CO-ED. SO, I CAN RESPOND HOW I WISH..DONT WANT OPINIONS OF BITH SIDES. KEEP THAT SHIT IN THE LITTLE BOYS ROOM.

Have a great day hun.
Old 07-24-2018, 01:07 PM   #27
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
That's what they all say, you'll be taking those CP fillings soon enough, I'm the king of session pics btw, fillings and all
Oh darling, King of pics. THATS ALL YOU CAN SAY... TISK TISK. I WOULD EXPECT A HIGHER LEVEL OF INTELLECTUAL RESPONSE FROM YOU...

Your choice of words clearly shows why your a much better fit for the job... So bend on over babe... Take the cream and all the joys that go with it.. BE A GOOD BOY. Oh, dont forget the free vids/pics. Your defiantly THE KING OF SOMETHING SMH.. AND YOUR ASS NEEDS TO BE CROWNED !!

AGAIN... DONT FORGET THE FREE PICS-VIDS. LETS ALL SEE THE KING OF THRONES! SO, who is up for filling up The Kings cup?

Old 07-24-2018, 01:28 PM   #28
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think that of its posted in CO-ED that ANYONE has the right to respond to it. I also think that the so called guidelines should be followed by the men the same way it is stuck to us in our weekly updates. But, what do I know... Im just another opinionated female. Lol. But, what you fail to understand is...
Just like you responded... ONCE AGAIN.. ITS IN A OPEN FORUM. CO-ED. SO, I CAN RESPOND HOW I WISH..DONT WANT OPINIONS OF BITH SIDES. KEEP THAT SHIT IN THE LITTLE BOYS ROOM.

Have a great day hun.
I’m not failing to understand anything ....we don’t have an iso section so coed is what it is at the moment . I’m not trying to start drama with you and make you lose your shit ...just saying you could have just rtmd the post and moved on ....you bashed the dude and for what purpose? Cause you don’t offer what he’s asking for? You think it’s gross? Unsafe? Ok...that’s fine...but no need to approach it the way you did. Again this is my opinion only. Just like yours. So don’t go attacking me and bashing me.

I agree we both are welcome to reply...but to be so harsh about something you clearly have no interest in..I do not agree with that.

We are all here for different reasons and shaming someone because they like a certain thing isn’t fair to anyone ...just let people explore what they want ...he just wanted to eat a cream pie ...and even said if a girl has an SO or bf THEY TRUST he would be happy to come eat it out...

WALDT
Old 07-24-2018, 01:53 PM   #29
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Talking

meanwhile op is still craving that creampie cleanup
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:59 PM   #30
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

This is why jess has all the time in the world to post. BSC and doesn't know when to shut-up! Just another foul mouthed street walking whore who has not realized that she is only backpage material now! That's OK i'am sure some dumb shit will cum along and pay your 50$ BB upcharge so you can make rent..........
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women