Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2016, 09:54 AM   #16
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
I cant respect a guy that lets his woman fuck random guys for money............IMHO....no self respecting man lets his wife earn her living as a hooker.....but that's me
Your answer lies here. Amongst the many extended ellipses.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:02 AM   #17
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Pure hypocrisy, IMO. 'Committed' means NOT doing outside shit.

I'm COMMITTED to my workouts, by putting more time in the gym, eating more protein, not eating sugar and drinking sodas, and getting more sleep.
Here's an example: you're committed to your workouts (better overall body and lifestyle) but are you committed to a single gym, single type of protein, or drink? Would you feel something negative if you a different gym, protein, etc. even though it was in line with what you're committed to?
It's not a 1 to 1 example; but the point is there.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:06 AM   #18
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Not judging nor does it matter if a provider is in one, but providers are no way in FULLY committed relationships because if they were, then they would not be sucking and fucking other dudes. Same can be said of the hobbyists who are married or in a relationship who pay to fuck hookers, but the subject of this thread is not about the guys.

Sure, it is for money and maybe no true feelings are involved, but the BCD acts themselves with other guys that if she is in a fully committed relationship, even if it just going through the motions, are really suppose to be reserved for ONLY that person that they are in the relationship with.

Maybe their partner is in a committed relationship, but a provider is in an open relationship at least partly, perhaps secretly perhaps not, but no way is it a fully committed relationship.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:17 AM   #19
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

it all depends on their definition of "committed relationships".
there are many definitions of this, period.

sometimes i wonder why there are so many limited minds in this world...
just glad my mind isnt so limited and closed.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:30 AM   #20
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I highly doubt any married gentleman would represent his marriage as anything less than "committed" anywhere except for a hooker board.

I also see a lot of married gents who make the statement of "I'd never allow my woman to hook". Interesting, since a good chunk of you see women here.

So then, what is the difference?

I personally think its downright hillarious that we are here judging what others do in their free time on a board designed for P4P. About 80% of the men here are married, and about 40% of the women are in relationships or married (I don't count pimps as a relationship, so I'd imagine the number is likely higher if you factor that in). How bout-- none of us should really concern ourselves with where our appointment friend goes after our time is done.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:36 AM   #21
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Providers in committed relationships is not that unusual . The woman in the relationship is called a "hooker/provider', the guy in the relationship is usually a "Pimp", or as some of you like to call them "management/SO"

Let's be honest a guy working a normal 9-5 type job is just not likely to be in a committed relationship with an active provider.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:49 AM   #22
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

It's only sex man....to quote Swami Muktananda this body is just a sac of urine and feces.
Love is all your taking with you when you breath your last

And in the immortal words of Johnnie Taylor
https://youtu.be/IZ-w_IKGRFM
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:25 PM   #23
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Men who are married to provider are either pimp.

Women who are married that provide are either getting pimped or do it secretly.

Men who are married and in hobby are dogs who like sex and whatever the reason do it secretly.

Who gives a fuk, as long as u can fuk and/or make money.
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:40 PM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Here's an example: you're committed to your workouts (better overall body and lifestyle) but are you committed to a single gym, single type of protein, or drink? Would you feel something negative if you a different gym, protein, etc. even though it was in line with what you're committed to?
It's not a 1 to 1 example; but the point is there.
Well, if I was truly happy with that one gym, I'd stick with it. I wouldn't be visiting other gyms on the side, and be talking about, 'oh, these machines are great, but I'm committed to my old gym'.

If the relationship between me and the gym wasn't all that great, and I thought better options were out there, I'd search around, before completely breaking up with my current gym.

Same with the protein drink.

Or with, ice cream. Chocolate is great, but I won't 'commit' to it. Another day, I might want cookies and cream.

It just doesn't make sense to me to say you're committed to someone, and then you go get pounded by some random guy.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:47 PM   #25
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Personally I couldn't do it. I don't see how it could work out long term. I can't begin to comprehend how a man could be ok with his girlfriend\wife fucking 3 strangers a day for money. These are called opinions folks...there's not a right or wrong answer it's just how I feel.

My thoughts exactly!

The OP's post would make more sense if the word committed was removed and it was just relationship.

I used the word "committed" in response to another thread when a provider mentioned she was in a committed relationship while providing aka sucking cocks and getting fucked for $
[QUOTE=milfy2002;1058816412]
I've tried it and it didn't work for me. I had to take a hobby break because I could tell it really bothered him. It didn't take long after we split up for me to come back though, because I looooove cock!

I believe with the right couple it may be able to work short term or even long term but it's definitely not for everyone. There's too much fuel for jealousy or feelings of inadequacy for most men to handle, and it's completely understandable.

You love cock too much to only have one!
[QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarlingDiana View Post
Then again there are guys that are completely OK with their lady having sex for money. Many of them are called pimps, playas, suckas and there are those dudes that just prefer their women promiscuous and slutty.
If hubby benefits in any way knowing her woman sucking cocks and fucking for money, hes a pimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Interesting question OP. Are you married? Is marriage not the most committed relationship to be in? Why do you not feel it's wrong when a married man sees hookers and takes his hard earned money out of family funds to pay for some strange? Maybe that's an entirely different thread?
You know most men here and that visit you are married and it don't bother you one bit to take "his hard earned money out of family funds" and that would be another subject that wouldn't be beneficial discussing on a hooker board.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:49 PM   #26
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Well, if I was truly happy with that one gym, I'd stick with it. I wouldn't be visiting other gyms on the side, and be talking about, 'oh, these machines are great, but I'm committed to my old gym'.

If the relationship between me and the gym wasn't all that great, and I thought better options were out there, I'd search around, before completely breaking up with my current gym.

Same with the protein drink.

Or with, ice cream. Chocolate is great, but I won't 'commit' to it. Another day, I might want cookies and cream.

It just doesn't make sense to me to say you're committed to someone, and then you go get pounded by some random guy.
I see it doesn't make sense because you can't extrapolate the point. That's unfortunate, though not unexpected.
Old 11-01-2016, 12:58 PM   #27
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

OP, you are correct. I don't care. So, why do you care what a whore does or if she's in a relationship? Mind ya business and stop asking personal questions on a whore board. You are WAY to moody and sensitive lately. What's up with that?
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:17 PM   #28
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
OP, you are correct. I don't care. So, why do you care what a whore does or if she's in a relationship? Mind ya business and stop asking personal questions on a whore board. You are WAY to moody and sensitive lately. What's up with that?

No shit. Since did a providers personal life become anyone business?.

Here is the spill: A guy will get treated nice when he visit but I don't give one bit shit about his personal life.

Why?

Cause it is none of my bizwax...that is why.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:24 PM   #29
Re
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I wonder if the girls have a bunch of threads wondering about married men who hobby.

Sex is only the smallest fraction of a real relationship, they're entitled to the other fraction as much as anyone else.
Re is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:34 PM   #30
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
I see it doesn't make sense because you can't extrapolate the point. That's unfortunate, though not unexpected.
And you seem to not understand the word 'commitment'.

Unfortunate, though not unexpected.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women