Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162402
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2016, 10:29 PM   #16
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Easy: It's NONE of YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS
Anything posted in a public forum is up for discussion, you're responding like a angry woman that is having a horrible day, now go take a shower and cool off a bit.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:36 PM   #17
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Is it that you are confused that a hooker has a committed relationship or that I am using this money as extra income?

What the two ladies below have said make things fairly clear.

And as things have been for me most of my hobby career, the hobby is extra money for me or have helped me pay my tuition when I didn't have aid...or helped me when I have wrecked a car.
Maybe I did confuse a committed relationship as you claim to be in with a open relationship? It really doesn't matter to me or care to understand it further since my previous post hit some nerves. Have a good one
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:44 PM   #18
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Anything posted in a public forum is up for discussion, you're responding like a angry woman that is having a horrible day, now go take a shower and cool off a bit.
True...but in another thread perhaps. It's a subject of its own so let's keep on with the topic cage posted.

BLM that would a good subject to start in another thread though it sounds like you could get a good amount of responses.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:44 AM   #19
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Lol.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 04:30 AM   #20
Guest030717
A Darling Companion

User ID: 326437
My ECCIE Reviews

Clean test does not make me feel any more or any less like taking a risk with my health. My mind just says "Hey Congrats for being a Smart Responsible person" but i still proceed with caution. (No BBFS)
maybe it's just me but I don't see any purpose in waving my "clean bill of health" around just to propose that it's now something i can risk. that's backwards.
Guest030717 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 06:24 AM   #21
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

I dont fuck BB ( well most of the time LOL) but you can still pick up stuff other ways .... LOL
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 03:22 PM   #22
DallasBella
~Your Naughty Masseuse~

User ID: 49096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It DOES make me feel better that clients(especially married folks) are being health conscious.
Hopefully it makes you guys feel better that even though I DO NOT do bareback I still get tested quite frequently.

ON another note ..... GUYS WHO SEE BB PROVIDERS .... do you get tested regularly ? Do you assume that those girls get tested regularly ?.......
I had a falling out with an ex-"well known" provider on the site because she told me: she's done BB with guys who 'have been fixed' because she's only worried about babies. And she hasn't gotten tested in AT LEAST FIVE YEARS because "She hasn't had any symptoms."
~True story
DallasBella is online now   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 05:45 PM   #23
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBella View Post
It DOES make me feel better that clients(especially married folks) are being health conscious.
Hopefully it makes you guys feel better that even though I DO NOT do bareback I still get tested quite frequently.

ON another note ..... GUYS WHO SEE BB PROVIDERS .... do you get tested regularly ? Do you assume that those girls get tested regularly ?.......
I had a falling out with an ex-"well known" provider on the site because she told me: she's done BB with guys who 'have been fixed' because she's only worried about babies. And she hasn't gotten tested in AT LEAST FIVE YEARS because "She hasn't had any symptoms."
~True story
If she has had no symptoms you can't blame the girl for trying LOL I remember back in the day my way of birth control was to pull out and pray.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:56 PM   #24
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally feel better knowing that you are a responsible person and testing regularly, I also test regularly (every 3 months) because every 5 years is entirely too long!!!

Shoot, once a year is too long in between if you are either a provider OR a hobbyist. Even doing everything covered (including CBJ) I would suggest no less than every three months, you never know what could happen and the sooner you take care of it the better.

In the Nevada brothels you get tested weekly, and they do EVERYTHING covered.
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:44 AM   #25
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NEVER have bbfs with a client. Anybody can edit a piece of paper. Better safe than sorry
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:45 AM   #26
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Interesting discussion above. And POVs.

Fact of the matter is as several stated:

Not all diseases, including most STDs, will be discovered (or discounted) by lab tests unless the exposure happened well before the testing was done. And, obviously, exposure after any test is a great risk to both the male and to all subsequent females..

As for "committed relationships" -- obviously those of us (I count myself as one, imo) who hobby are doing so as a matter of personal choice -- either for the sex, the companionship, the thrill, the cash, or whatever.

I maintain that just as many males can be both married and support a mistress, the commitment to the marital portion can be considered quite committed, despite the obvious potential for conflict. And, just as many males can do this, so can many females.

Think of "plural marriage," for example.

Meanwhile, those of us who play around with multiple partners, owe it to both the partners and ourselves to be properly tested.

btw, as part of the testing, one should always disclose to one's physician the true facts of hobbying with multiple partners or the testing may not be as comprehensive as it should be.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 10:50 AM   #27
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Naaaaa I responded that way TO YOU.

Cause I don't like you.

That's it. :-)
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 11:58 AM   #28
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

In Nevada.. the brothel workers are required to get WEEKLY testing... and they are, in general, not providing much of anything without a condom.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 12:34 PM   #29
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Naaaaa I responded that way TO YOU.

Cause I don't like you.

That's it. :-)
You opened yourself to get insulted by me but I won't do that and btw, I don't have any issues with you mami
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women