Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2017, 02:15 PM   #16
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

SC....How in the hell would you know what anyone on this board does or has done for vets?
You're not even fit to clean bed pans at the VA hospital.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 02:52 PM   #17
loveitdou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default YES

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
I pay you millions of dollars to work for me? You fucking do what I tell you to do.
(Oh, and you and your union can suck my dick)
I'm with YOU-O and don't hold back!

I'm concentrating on MONGERING for the NFL season-should'a done that long ago.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:14 PM   #18
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
SC....How in the hell would you know what anyone on this board does or has done for vets?
You're not even fit to clean bed pans at the VA hospital.
That's one thing we both agree with..i hope they're paying you well...now go change them bed pans my friend
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 06:19 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sissy Chap wants to savor the large pieces.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 09:04 PM   #20
VitaMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Please..standing for a fucking song is not part of an NFL job or contract... The people that go to these games need to remember one thing you're going to see the players. Too bad the NFL players dont have the contract structure of the NBA. I personally think all of yall are hypocrites. On the one hand you want to fake patriotism and all that silly shit but on the other hand you treat vets like shit. Vets have poor healthcare horrible benefits and poor pay. They can barely afford a middle class life...when they get back from war they have to claw and fight for the most basic of services. If I asked you to pay vets $1000/hr would you balk at it? You better believe the military brasss and US government would... So get outta here with all that fake ass patriotism bullshit. Like Ali I would never go to war for this country. As a black man Yall want to put us on the front line but when it comes to getting ahead you put us way behind.

Fuck that....

Ali became a beloved icon, during a period when America had extreme racism, a shameful period. Now 60 years later, what do you see ?

You see the NBA and NFL almost totally black players.

If you stand on a corner store street corner where there is a phone ? You see white people going to work. You see asians going to work. You see latinos walking to work. And you see black males hanging out by the phone, with their pants half off, waiting for the next phone call to do a drug deal, or work their pimp line. Always looking for the easy way. So many black people cannot stand other black people.

This is what the NFL players think they are protesting for ? Or was it supposed to be because Kapernick can't get a job ? The whole thing turned into a laughing stock, because they had no idea what they were attempting to accomplish, and still don't.

If you have ever had a chance to go to Africa, you soon learn cheating is an art form. They are better at cheating than anything else. If they would put 10% of their energy into trying to accomplish something, instead of figuring out more sophisticated ways to cheat, maybe Africa would stand some chance of progressing.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 08:13 AM   #21
worldbfree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Hey worldbfree where do you like to play golf?
I love golf.
Golf or football and golf wins every time.
I am a member of a course here in town, and make about two buddies golf trips a year. I play 75 to 100 rounds a year.
worldbfree is online now   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 08:29 AM   #22
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Ali became a beloved icon, during a period when America had extreme racism, a shameful period. Now 60 years later, what do you see ?

You see the NBA and NFL almost totally black players.

If you stand on a corner store street corner where there is a phone ? You see white people going to work. You see asians going to work. You see latinos walking to work. And you see black males hanging out by the phone, with their pants half off, waiting for the next phone call to do a drug deal, or work their pimp line. Always looking for the easy way. So many black people cannot stand other black people.

This is what the NFL players think they are protesting for ? Or was it supposed to be because Kapernick can't get a job ? The whole thing turned into a laughing stock, because they had no idea what they were attempting to accomplish, and still don't.

If you have ever had a chance to go to Africa, you soon learn cheating is an art form. They are better at cheating than anything else. If they would put 10% of their energy into trying to accomplish something, instead of figuring out more sophisticated ways to cheat, maybe Africa would stand some chance of progressing.

hahaha you're not on my level in any shape or form. Been to Africa done that. Why do you think I'm so well rounded and knowledgeable...I've lived all over the world including 3 European countries... I'm just the negro that came home. and I do like to let my pants sag from time to time ;-)

I do hope you feel better now but insulting black people like you do is not SC's achilles heel. I've been molded in the think tank of brother Malcolm X and Stokely Carmichael you'll have to try much harder than that. Be careful though you're not as crafty as me...you'll fuck around and get yourself banned.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:53 AM   #23
VitaMan
Premium Access

Wells declined the honor, calling the protests during the anthem a "slap in the face to veterans" in a news release and saying he could not "in good conscience" enter an NFL stadium.
"Although I am touched and honored to be selected for such an award, the ongoing controversy with NFL players' disrespect for the national flag forces me to decline to participate in the presentation," Wells said according to the release. "Since this award is tainted with the dishonorable actions of the NFL and its players, I cannot accept it."
Old 11-03-2017, 09:36 AM   #24
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I surely could care less about that fuck face. lol
Old 11-03-2017, 10:03 AM   #25
VitaMan
Premium Access

Far out. He is a vet

But just yesterday, you were saying:

"I personally think all of yall are hypocrites. On the one hand you want to fake patriotism and all that silly shit but on the other hand you treat vets like shit."

Now today, you could care less about a vet. A hypocrite - look in the mirror.

Chang your beliefs overnight ? You are supposed to be the chapel man
Old 11-03-2017, 12:41 PM   #26
VitaMan
Premium Access

Where have you been in Africa ? Have you tried to do business deals there ? I didn't just live there, I did business there.

Don't be so quick to state people are not on your level in any shape or form. Are you judging other people ? You have no idea where I have been and what I have accomplished.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:05 PM   #27
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

As long as we're "praying for it" (for Jerry Jones and Bob McNair to die) ..... let's not forget to include Colon Krapperdick into that group ..... after all, he's the one who started this sorry fucked-up mess ..... and I betcha that "NFL contract" gets changed in the next collective bargaining agreement! .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:57 PM   #28
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Where have you been in Africa ? Have you tried to do business deals there ? I didn't just live there, I did business there.

Don't be so quick to state people are not on your level in any shape or form. Are you judging other people ? You have no idea where I have been and what I have accomplished.

Yes I am judging other people...just like yall do every gotdam day...and Please...I've been all over Africa 7 different countries lived and done business there but that's not the main point. The point is I have a very low opinion of conservatives and especially fake conservative patriots such as yourself. If you're not Progressive then I think you are missing a few screws in your head...yall just dont get it being used as pawns for the mega rich and its fascinating to watch... Again I dont give a fuck about an anthem...its just a fucking song...I care about it just as much as you care about the cops killing innocent black men in the streets. Difference is yall the ones claiming to be christians and shit and going to church representing the fake ass hypocritical conservative party...all the while on a hooker site... Go figure...
Old 11-03-2017, 05:34 PM   #29
VitaMan
Premium Access

Wrong again

Here's a thought. You mention this is a hooker board. Why don't you actually
review hookers ? Your scorecard is:

Reviews: 2

Don't you think you may be better off on a different site ?
Old 11-03-2017, 06:03 PM   #30
Oneputbirdie
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

So much venom in one thread! Being a VET and having many of my family and friends spend much of their lives (some giving their lives) in service to the country, I will always stand and honor the flag and anthem! Everyone has the right to choose if they will or will not do so, as long as you are representing yourself! If you are wearing a uniform representing your employer, while performing your chosen profession, you represent that employer! The NFL and all professional sports are a business! If the Boss/Owner doesn't like the way you represent the company, your future employment is at his mercy! All this right/left, conservative/liberal banter is just junk! It is entertaining watching the right chase their tails yelling "Fake News", and now watching the left burn down their own house!
Think I'll just play more golf, read this board while eating microwave popcorn and listen to more music!
Oneputbirdie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women