Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41253
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2021, 03:20 PM   #16
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy View Post
AS had a number of significant issues working against them from the start.

- Absolutely terrible management; there's no nice way to put it; just awful, and they were inevitably going to lead to an AS failure down the road

- Entering back into a hot market, with fierce competitors who were willing to play dirty

- Consistent inability to get quality girls. There's been at least 7 girls that have been put up on the website as "coming soon", yet the girls never did

- They mistreat/mismanaged some of their best ladies, and even withhold business for some girls

- And so on
I don't have any inside information on how good or bad the "management" is or their treatment of the Ladies. Maybe what you say results in them seemingly not having many Ladies at one time. I would think that having enough Ladies is the key to survival. There just aren't many here in the area now.

Still not sure how much "competitors" enter into it. As I noted earlier, there aren't many Studio Ladies out there now in total. Maybe I am wrong but my assumption is that two more providers in one organization isn't the tipping point for the market.

Do we even know they're really in trouble as a surviving business?
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 04:59 PM   #17
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy View Post
AS had a number of significant issues working against them from the start.

- Absolutely terrible management; there's no nice way to put it; just awful, and they were inevitably going to lead to an AS failure down the road

- Entering back into a hot market, with fierce competitors who were willing to play dirty

- Consistent inability to get quality girls. There's been at least 7 girls that have been put up on the website as "coming soon", yet the girls never did

- They mistreat/mismanaged some of their best ladies, and even withhold business for some girls

- And so on
I hear you Kobe, but none of these reasons would directly lead to issues with LE. The chant of the Doom/Bumblebee chorus is that the owner endangered the AS customers, the whole Dallas scene, the establishment of democracy and the continued existence of the human race itself through his/her unspecified actions (which we are never told).

Now if the fierce competitors willing to play dirty SWATed them, that is dirty, but that's the only way I can see them indirectly bringing LE heat on themselves.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 01:04 AM   #18
Doom guy
BANNED

Encounters: 2

You're not getting it, Howdy. What Kobe says about AS having piss-poor management and them getting busted by the police are mutually exclusive. AS is putting customers at risk by continuing to operate. Because if she got hit twice in two years, what makes you think she won't get hit again?

Why are you making light of an incall getting police attention twice? That's not something anyone should take lightly. Haven't you noticed that when one spa gets raided, the other spas tread carefully and clear for at least a day? Compare that to Kiss, who just reopens after her own studio got busted.

Also, Kobe is right. Lily was one of the best girls and is still in school. Kiss didn't give a shit about that and still made her work full day shifts. Imagine how tough it would be for Lily to focus on studies after she's been with 12 different people in a day.

Seriously, how many times has Kiss moved the goalpost on her website? It was first early April. Then mid April. Then late April. Then early May. Now it's almost mid-May. And she's routinely had to put up and take down pictures. "Coming soon" never came.
Doom guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 05:27 AM   #19
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom guy View Post
You're not getting it, Howdy. What Kobe says about AS having piss-poor management and them getting busted by the police are mutually exclusive. AS is putting customers at risk by continuing to operate. Because if she got hit twice in two years, what makes you think she won't get hit again?

Why are you making light of an incall getting police attention twice? That's not something anyone should take lightly. Haven't you noticed that when one spa gets raided, the other spas tread carefully and clear for at least a day? Compare that to Kiss, who just reopens after her own studio got busted.

Also, Kobe is right. Lily was one of the best girls and is still in school. Kiss didn't give a shit about that and still made her work full day shifts. Imagine how tough it would be for Lily to focus on studies after she's been with 12 different people in a day.

Seriously, how many times has Kiss moved the goalpost on her website? It was first early April. Then mid April. Then late April. Then early May. Now it's almost mid-May. And she's routinely had to put up and take down pictures. "Coming soon" never came.
I thought doom was an AS client who had grudge against AS. From reading this post, he is not an average client. He or she may not be a client but someone with agenda. Weren’t all agencies owners experienced LE raids and shutdown of spas/apt/agencies? So how is AS owner any different? Really don’t give a shit if they were raided.
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 08:59 AM   #20
Doom guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobst View Post
I thought doom was an AS client who had grudge against AS. From reading this post, he is not an average client. He or she may not be a client but someone with agenda. Weren’t all agencies owners experienced LE raids and shutdown of spas/apt/agencies? So how is AS owner any different? Really don’t give a shit if they were raided.
Bob, saying "agenda" isn't an argument. It's a lowkey ad hominem attack that adds nothing to the discussion.

When a spa gets raided by the police, it doesn't re-open. Did you notice Juju Bee reopening after they got raided by the police? Blue? Bali? The NWH stores? No, they all stayed closed. The same with agencies.

Dream select, Lovely angels, Kfest haven't faced these problems because they weren't raided by the police. Dream select, in particular, had times when they were quiet, but they've always kept us updated on the site, either with no girls being in their roster or a mention of vacation. Kiss is the only owner in Dallas that is putting the talent and clients at risk by continuing to operate after getting busted. It is true that risk is present everywhere, but what does it say about Kiss and her operation that only she got hit so frequently?

If you don't care that a place got raided by the police twice, that's your prerogative. But I think clients should know the history of a place before making a decision. If they are okay with going to a place that got busted twice by the police, that's their decision. Have fun.

My comment regarding Kiss' management is all public information. Look at her site. Haven't you noticed how the ladies are always stated as "Coming soon"? or there is some date that keeps moving forward? Does Kiss not know we notice these things? I suppose that's what happens when you're stupid enough to use an instagram model without even so much as covering the face to try and bullshit customers.

LOL @ Kiss removing the dates and the coming soon after Kobe pointed it out Good job, Kobe!
Old 05-16-2021, 09:22 AM   #21
bobst
BANNED

Don’t really care good or bad management. I don’t care if they reopen or close. I just want good ladies and good services. Despite what agenda driven men wants, I want many open and many choices.

As a client many options are good for choices and price
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 10:21 AM   #22
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just a mild correction bobst, Bali became Juju which became Suns. Blue was linked to Nagoya. I don't know what the relationship is, but probably the same owner. I wouldn't doubt that the spa owners also own the studios.

Doomguy, you should stop, really. You're hurting your cause, whatever that is. If you think every other place in Dallas hasn't had police visits, or that they haven't just opened back up with a different name, you're delusional. Let it rest.
Old 05-16-2021, 03:35 PM   #23
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

this tactic scare all the customers , lose lose situation , stupid strategy
TX_hammer is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 04:11 PM   #24
Doom guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy_booty View Post
Just a mild correction bobst, Bali became Juju which became Suns. Blue was linked to Nagoya. I don't know what the relationship is, but probably the same owner. I wouldn't doubt that the spa owners also own the studios.

Doomguy, you should stop, really. You're hurting your cause, whatever that is. If you think every other place in Dallas hasn't had police visits, or that they haven't just opened back up with a different name, you're delusional. Let it rest.

bob : I want the market to flourish, too. But there is more risk when a particular business gets busted by cops twice and keeps reopening. And it's important that management and owners is doing a good job at maintaining talent and considering the safety of the girls and/or clients.

Lovely angels didn't get hit. Neither did Kfest. Neither did Dream select. Neither did Pink club. AS is the only one that got hit. That's why they went dark twice. That should tell you something about AS more than it does about whatever cause or agenda you think I have.

If you want to damage control for AS, do a better job, howdy, But, don't tell me "you should stop" because you don't like what I am posting. Don't like me dropping truth bombs? keep walking.
Old 05-16-2021, 04:23 PM   #25
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Doom guy, if you've got a minute, can you tell us briefly what happened to AsianStars? How many times did it happen? And what do you think of the owner? I don't think you've really answered these questions to everyone's satisfaction here. Thanks so much!
Old 05-16-2021, 04:39 PM   #26
bobst
BANNED

Doom
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 05:09 PM   #27
Doom guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy_booty View Post
Doom guy, if you've got a minute, can you tell us briefly what happened to AsianStars? How many times did it happen? And what do you think of the owner? I don't think you've really answered these questions to everyone's satisfaction here. Thanks so much!

No problem. Show me when you decided to start shilling for AS! Thanks so much!
Old 05-16-2021, 05:11 PM   #28
Doom guy
BANNED

Quote:
Doom
No, HDS didn't get hit.

Lovely and K fest didn't exist during the time Blue was open. You're conflating the timing.

Sun has always been around. But Juju and Bali were emphasized way more. Bali first, then Juju later on. Finally Sun. They're all under the same umbrella and they were all open at the same time. Your timing is off.

I have been screened by W2H. Same two reference system as AS. Nothing particularly hard. Other people like to make up stories about AS asking for things like bank account numbers but that's not the case.

As for why AS is the only one getting hit,one is a matter of geography. The W2H studio that got hit, downtown, was a terrible place logistically to make an incall. It was an indoor apartment and the unit was right smack in the middle of the hall, so it was very easy for neighbors to see people going up and down the hallway every hour. Sooner or later, someone will report. The second time, well, bad luck? It's always possible for a butthurt customer to turn them in.

The other agencies don't have enough time to focus on competing businesses. They're too busy trying to get line ups and managing the talent to spend time going after one another.
Old 05-16-2021, 05:36 PM   #29
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

I could never get past the screening for AS, they didn't accept my references. They didn't ask for bank info but they did want a lot of personal info, way more than I was comfortable with giving. The others aren't making that up. I'd love to shill for them, I hear you get freebies

Doom, I think you may be right that Suns was around during Bali, I don't know, wouldn't doubt it. Juju didn't exist before Bali closed down, but it may have been Illusions or whatever occupied the space beforehand. You're not off base here.

But we have now established that these raids happen to all the major players. What realistically do you want to see? You want AS to start a new website? You want them to change the name to something else? You think that will throw LE off the scent?

And finally, it is odd that you assume the other spas are above playing dirty. How do you know? Where does this assumption come from?
Old 05-17-2021, 08:58 AM   #30
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

When I was trying to get approved by "House Down Town", they wanted DL, bank account verification, not the number per say, but to send a picture of a bank statement with the number blotted out. A newspaper showing that days date, as the background, for some of this info. I was very surprized at how much info they wanted, but I wanted to see Jessica and Leah very badly so I did it. Got to see each of them once, before they got hit.
But both times I had to wait for over 10 minutes past my appointment time, and once they had given me the wrong punch code for entry. That was VERY irritating.
Let's Go! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women