Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2014, 04:34 PM   #16
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLRRP View Post
Damn, I had to laugh. How many times have women kept me waiting? It's their nature ...RW or hobby. It's easier to train a good hunting dog.
Ditto 20 minutes is within the norm! But I have had to cancel last minute as I was driving up when an emergency popped and I had to go. I made an arrangement that she was happy with as I drove away. We are still friends.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 04:40 PM   #17
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Babitt View Post
My tolerance for lateness is directly proportional to the hotness and personality of my intended...

That being said, 30 minutes is the limit.
Yes sir. After thought, I am afflicted the same. Yes 30 minutes without reasonable explanations during said 30 minutes. However with reasonable explanations I have waited longer, given "My tolerance for lateness is directly proportional to the hotness and personality of my intended."
Old 11-30-2014, 04:44 PM   #18
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Babitt View Post
My tolerance for lateness is directly proportional to the hotness and personality of my intended...

That being said, 30 minutes is the limit.
After thought I agree that is my mantra as well. 30 minutes; though has been pushed longer owing to "My tolerance for lateness is directly proportional to the hotness and personality of my intended."
Old 11-30-2014, 05:26 PM   #19
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post

8:11 she asked for 5-6 minutes (she should have just been more vague and said a few more minutes).
Why should she be "more vague"? Why doesn't she just tell the truth and say that she needs another 25 minutes? Being evasive is never professional.

To me, the mistake that the OP made involved a poor match between his tolerance for BS and lateness and his choice of providers. DTCarmen, at least as I recall, isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and isn't know efficiency, professionalism, and timeliness in running her business. Some guys are OK with that (as evidenced by some posts here), and other would find it to be a disqualifying issue. But if you're in the latter camp (and I am close to that), you pick a more professional provider who tends to her business in a professional way. Simple as that. It may be a bummer that most of those gals can charge a bit more, but you get what you pay for.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:38 AM   #20
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think it depends on several fators; whether you think the lady is worth waiting for, if you have a time window that allows for some leeway, your bullshit meter goes off or not, how blue your balls are..."late" is always equational. I have waited over an hour for a stuck in traffic lady one time because I had the time and she was worth it and I've left if the door didn't get answered ASAP, didn't even bother to text when I got back in the car. There are really only two things you can do. Call an audible on the spot and live with it, and second, don't whine about it either way. All this shit is between you and the ho in question. You called the play, don't try to make a fucking quasi-alert out of a hooker talking smack because you bailed.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 06:55 PM   #21
jimmy simpson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Can't see the text so I don't know how bad her rant was. I don't like waiting much longer than 15 minutes. There have been a couple of times the lady keeps saying I'll be there in 10 minutes but I end up waiting 30 or 40 minutes and she's still not there!
jimmy simpson is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:52 AM   #22
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

I have someone that always tells me I will be there like 3:30 ish. Glad I enjoy sucking his dick cause he is usually like 30 mins late or later.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 01:17 PM   #23
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

To be honest, I am a high-strung individual and very impatient person. If a client is a few minutes late, I get anxious. I have to remind myself … it's ok…it's no big deal, breath!! breath!! Just last week, a client was directionally challenged and I got a little impatient giving directions again and again and again. Then the appointment started 25 mins later than original time. Ughh!!! :-( I'll have to work on my patience!!
samantha thom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women