Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70513
biomed161258
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453074
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47903
pyramider46370
bambino40528
CryptKicker37120
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2015, 02:32 PM   #16
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
What are we doing as humans to speed up that process? I just got to hear this.

Jim
You normally seem like a reasonable guy, so I'm going to try this with as little patronization as possible. Ready? here goes:

FUCKING USE GOOGLE. '

Go to the scholarly articles and read them, none of that sunday times bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
is geology a scientific degree?

but who was talking science?
Yes it is. And the one's with any credibility, they're the ones talking science. You see, science is unlike your religion bullshit, because, you see, science actually has PROOF. PROOF is actually the fundamentals of the criteria on which science is accepted or rejected. I don't see any criteria in the mumbo jumbo you posted above

Quote:
Let me guess you do.

Jim
Are you attempting to out me? Yes, I do. I don't think I should be discussing my lifes work on a hooker forum board.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:33 PM   #17
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
two words
jim jones
Three words... eat a dick
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:38 PM   #18
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Yes, I believe in climate change.

They're called "seasons".
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:43 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
You fucking wanker, this is what I posted, just three posts above your ignorant rant:

Seems like Dick Cheney's Drone-bot has not been programmed to read properly yet.
Perhaps your stupid ass didn't notice how you subsequently remarked that it was necessary to have a "scientific background" to garner that bit of knowledge, shamman, so it was necessary to disabuse you of your stupidity.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:44 PM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
^guaranteed that none of these idiots commenting on climate change have a scientific background whatsoever
And it's guaranteed that most of the "scientist" who are advocating all of this are getting some type of Government Grant to spread the word, or propaganda as it may be.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:48 PM   #21
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yes it is. And the one's with any credibility, they're the ones talking science. You see, science is unlike your religion bullshit, because, you see, science actually has PROOF. PROOF is actually the fundamentals of the criteria on which science is accepted or rejected. I don't see any criteria in the mumbo jumbo you posted above

one word

huh?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:49 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
And it's guaranteed that most of the "scientist" who are advocating all of this are getting some type of Government Grant to spread the word, or propaganda as it may be.
Jackie that can be said of Defense threats....Welfare almost everything politicians want to spend tax dollars on.

How credible were the sources in the 2003 invasion of Iraq? How is the war on drugs, poverty going? It is a never ending world of experts spreading bullshit. We pick and choose which to believe. ..
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:50 PM   #23
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Three words... eat a dick
sorry to turn you down, but dont let it affect your feeling of self worth
Old 03-05-2015, 02:59 PM   #24
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
one word

huh?
Seems like you are incapable of uttering more than one word. I'll continue this argument with my Cockatoo, he's learned 23 words by now.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:02 PM   #25
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You're confusing weather and climate. They aren't the same thing. Here's Mr, DeGrasse Tyson to school your ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBdxDFpDp_k
No I am not. Climate may not be the same as weather but it influences the pattern of weather. So there is a direct relationship.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:03 PM   #26
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Jackie that can be said of Defense threats....Welfare almost everything politicians want to spend tax dollars on.

How credible were the sources in the 2003 invasion of Iraq? How is the war on drugs, poverty going? It is a never ending world of experts spreading bullshit. We pick and choose which to believe. ..
Exactly, that's why it helps to educate yourself.

And Jackie, for every one that is receiving aid to spread environmental propaganda, there are ten that are being funded by Oil companies and the politicians(repubtards) vested in them. Think of who benefits more from us being silent on this issue? The oil companies whose profits will inevitably suffer if we stopped using their products OR the environmental activists who will.......(uhhh can't even finish this sentence) be proven wrong, I suppose.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:04 PM   #27
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seems like you are incapable of uttering more than one word. I'll continue this argument with my Cockatoo, he's learned 23 words by now.
I wasn't arguing with you, heck I seldom notice your existence, you chose me and you made to make a comment about and to me that had no antecedent
Old 03-05-2015, 03:12 PM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You normally seem like a reasonable guy, so I'm going to try this with as little patronization as possible. Ready? here goes:

FUCKING USE GOOGLE. '

Go to the scholarly articles and read them, none of that sunday times bullshit.

Are you attempting to out me? Yes, I do. I don't think I should be discussing my lifes work on a hooker forum board.
Don't try to bullshit me, you have no field experience in any scientific study on climate change or anything else.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:14 PM   #29
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
you chose me and you made to make a comment about and to me that had no antecedent
Oh is that right? because if I remember, you were the idiot who said "who's talking science?" like a fucktard in response to a comment I made. Or was that your unmedicated, delusional psychosis talking?

I wasn't arguing with you

That's right. Sit down little boy.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:21 PM   #30
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't try to bullshit me, you have no field experience in any scientific study on climate change or anything else.

Jim
Oh you're right Mojo Risin. I should spend my entire day trying to educate you in something that is widely available in every corner of the internet, and something that 95% of all scientists agree on. Sorry.

BTW, I never said that I have experience in studying climate change. When I said I shouldn't spill my life's work onto this board it was in direct response to your attempt at outing me. Everyone knows that personal info about posters is frowned upon in these forums. However, I'll humor you just this one time. I majored in Chemistry, that's about as far as you get from climate change in the scientific field. However, your ability to educate yourself should take precedence over whatever you major in in college.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women