Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70513
biomed161258
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453074
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47903
pyramider46370
bambino40528
CryptKicker37120
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2015, 11:27 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Conservatives are on the wrong side of history soooooo often, its almost comical.
from civil rights to workers rights, from WMD and the Iraq war to the false claims of muslim "no go zones" in Europe. from claiming Obama was born in Kenya to claiming women who are raped cant get pregnant.

From denying evolution to denial global climate change, from trickle down (voodoo) economics to lending credence to false claims that measles vaccines causes autism. .. wrong time and time again. I could go on, but I got pussy to search for. . . oh yea, also wrong on the so called "war on drugs".

It was Hillary who started the Kenya debate. A higher percentage of republicans voted for civil rights than did democrats. Missed the stories of WMDs found in Iraq obviously. CNN reported on the no go zones six months before Fox. Jenny McCarthy, a liberal, led the charge against vaccines and global warming (its 12 degrees outside) is being proven to be a hoax. As for rape, I guess it depends if it is rape rape or just plain rape. Ask Whoopie about it. I don't think you can be more wrong.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 05:27 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default WELLENDOWED SHOWS HIS OWN STUPIDITY....AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
... I have never heard a Democrat politician on any level question a POTUS patriotism - just plain sickening-
Here is Presidential Candidate Obama calling Bush "unpatriotic" for running up our national debt. And then what did the liar Obama do as president? Doubled the debt added by Bush!

Need any more proof Obama is unpatriotic than his own words?
Does Obama now "sicken" you?

I only wish Giuliani had added "liar" and "contempt for this country" to his criticisms of Obama.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:01 AM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I have it on good authority the first thing he said was "WTF is happening call JD or Whirrly, and see if they know".
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 07:13 AM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

What a bullshit non-answer response by Wellendowed.

Quote:
You are comparing apples with oranges and you are taking Obama's comments out of context. What Obama said about Bush was correct if you don't take it out of context- what Rudy G said is damn near treason- Obama was merely saying that Bush's spending was reckless and not goood for the country long term. Rudy flat out states the our POTUS hates this country(Rudy's word's paraphrased)- if you can't see the difference between the two Budman than you are a bigger part of the world.
Exactly Budman. Wellendowed posted this thread; but now refuses to own up to his own claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I'm not comparing jack shit. You made the following statement "I have never heard a Democrat politician on any level question a POTUS patriotism - just plain sickening". I merely pointed out how wrong you are and what a hypocrite you and Obama are. I am sure there are plenty of liberal politicians that have said this and much worse about Bush. The Obama piece I referenced took about 30 seconds to find. You are nothing more than a liberal partisan POS who will make shit up to try and support your point of view.

FYI: I don't think this POS potus loves this country.
This response by Wellendowed is pure deflection- piled high with invectives.

Quote:
Budman Al-Queada and ISIS are all loving your comments- why don' you get the fuck out of this country- you selfish racist POS. Did your boys at your meetings teach you this shit? And you know what meetings I am talking about- you know the ones where you dress up with the white robe and pointed hat.
Guys like you Budman need t be okicked out of this country- If it were up to me I would gladly swap you with a Mexican immigrant who wants to come here- at least they know the POTUS loves this country- you are a disgrace!!!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 07:42 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Is there a bigger idiot than Whir-LIE-turd?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 08:18 AM   #21
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's funny that you're asking that question. I bet you don't see the irony do ya, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 10:44 AM   #22
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Look in the nearest mirror.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 11:24 AM   #23
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

If you think Giuliani is bad....just listen to Howard Dean for 5 minutes ( If you can )
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:35 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Rudy is right. He's just saying out loud what many already know. And yet, WE wants everyone who disagrees with Obama to leave the country. That is the exact opposite of what America stands for. Remember when Hillary screeched about how it was patriotic to criticize Bush? Was she lying then? President Obama has shown nothing but contempt for the founding principles of this country. That is why he has found a large following among the anti-American crowd.

I'm not leaving this country. The government is fucked up. Not me.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 04:51 PM   #25
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Here is Presidential Candidate Obama calling Bush "unpatriotic" for running up our national debt. And then what did the liar Obama do as president? Doubled the debt added by Bush!

Need any more proof Obama is unpatriotic than his own words?
Does Obama now "sicken" you?

I only wish Giuliani had added "liar" and "contempt for this country" to his criticisms of Obama.
Whirlaway and Budman are being very deceptive- Obama is not using "unpatrotic" in the same tone-he is merely questioning why Bush is placing a huge burden on America's youth and future generation.

I am amazed that none of you conservatives are outraged by Rudy's remarks!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 05:00 PM   #26
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Rudy is right. He's just saying out loud what many already know. And yet, WE wants everyone who disagrees with Obama to leave the country. That is the exact opposite of what America stands for. Remember when Hillary screeched about how it was patriotic to criticize Bush? Was she lying then? President Obama has shown nothing but contempt for the founding principles of this country. That is why he has found a large following among the anti-American crowd.

I'm not leaving this country. The government is fucked up. Not me.
Sir, are you off your meds? Do you think Obama really hates this country? Do you honestly believe Obama hates America?
So let's Barack Obama a Black man when born probably had a snow balls chance in hell of become POTUS. Yet, he works hard, educates himself at an IVY league school- a school which many of you fuckatrds wouldn't come close to entering- eventually becomes POTUS- against all odds. Passes affordable health care for all americans- KILLS Publicy Enemy 1- who by the way was a man that the previous POTUS couldn't find in 8 years and also is on record stating that he doesn't think much about his whereabouts.
And remind me again how Obama is unpatriotic???
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 05:58 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sir, are you off your meds? Do you think Obama really hates this country? Do you honestly believe Obama hates America?
So let's Barack Obama a Black man when born probably had a snow balls chance in hell of become POTUS. Yet, he works hard, educates himself at an IVY league school- a school which many of you fuckatrds wouldn't come close to entering- eventually becomes POTUS- against all odds. Passes affordable health care for all americans- KILLS Publicy Enemy 1- who by the way was a man that the previous POTUS couldn't find in 8 years and also is on record stating that he doesn't think much about his whereabouts.
And remind me again how Obama is unpatriotic???
LOL<-937! WEEWEE is a Atheist Quoting Hypocrite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCQJHQIrlFk
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:33 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Does a draft dodger love his country more than Obama does Rudy?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:07 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Another preposterous discussion.

You idiots are priceless. Or is that valueless?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:20 PM   #30
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It was Hillary who started the Kenya debate. A higher percentage of republicans voted for civil rights than did democrats. Missed the stories of WMDs found in Iraq obviously. CNN reported on the no go zones six months before Fox. Jenny McCarthy, a liberal, led the charge against vaccines and global warming (its 12 degrees outside) is being proven to be a hoax. As for rape, I guess it depends if it is rape rape or just plain rape. Ask Whoopie about it. I don't think you can be more wrong.
12 degrees outside? You idiot. You've confused weather and climate. They aren't the same thing. And it wasn't Hillary who started the Kenya bullshit, it was supporters. So someone like you but a liberal version. As for WMDs, they found none. They found yellow cake, which in and of itself is not a WMD. Andrew Wakefield is the person who published the study saying vaccines caused autism. He's since been stripped of his medical license. And you're wrong again on civil rights. Go look at Northern Republicans who voted. The Democrats from the south were dixiecrats, basically Republicans in white sheets. Only 7 congressmen from the south voted for it between both parties. In the north, Republicans and Democrats overwhelmingly voted in favor. If you're going to lie at least make it something that can't be proven wrong.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women