Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48380
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #16
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Always wanted to take a gal to Hedo....
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:31 PM   #17
Precision45
Valued Poster

I've taken a few gals to Cowboy's games and WoO races off-the-clock. No expectation of BCD, just had extra tickets. Thinking about taking my UTR fav to Costa Rica later this year. So yeah, why not??? Typically, if she asks for $$$ then I don't do it. Hell I'd take a free vacation to Costa Rica if someone asked me...
Precision45 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:31 PM   #18
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Skiing, bowling, hang-gliding, and maybe even icefishing all sound like fun things to do with a provider. The only problem I see with it is it seems like too many (not all, but many) have the, 'I'm supposed to be making money 24/7...even while I'm sleeping, and any other time spent with you is a waste' mindset.

How would these proposals get off the ground without having to pay twice???
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #19
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

I love all of the ideas that you gentlemen have come up with and it sounds like fun! Of course you would have to check with that particular lady on what her "fun" rates would be! But I'm sure there are some ladies that would pass on this rate......sometimes it's nice just to have a little fun without all the fuss! I know I would!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:04 PM   #20
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I would love to go to a sporting event or concert event with some eye candy by my side, but there is no way I could afford the hourly rate it would take as well as not having any BCD activities, I do not want the blue balls either!
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:27 PM   #21
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
I would love to go to a sporting event or concert event with some eye candy by my side, but there is no way I could afford the hourly rate it would take as well as not having any BCD activities, I do not want the blue balls either!
I wouldn't want blue balls either! I would hope that you men would put out!
Old 08-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #22
Garland_Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Hurricane harbor, six flags, bowling, ballroom dancing, square dancing, line dancing, a picnic, an afternoon laying on a blanket on that grassy field at Turtle creek (I think we were the only heterosexual couple there), an ault theatre, and, I don't know if this counts, but had a date who always wanted to see what the inside of an AMP looked like so I bribed the mama-san into letting me bring a date.
Garland_Bone is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:30 PM   #23
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Skiing, bowling, hang-gliding, and maybe even icefishing all sound like fun things to do with a provider. The only problem I see with it is it seems like too many (not all, but many) have the, 'I'm supposed to be making money 24/7...even while I'm sleeping, and any other time spent with you is a waste' mindset.

How would these proposals get off the ground without having to pay twice???
Well, it would have to be something SHE'D enjoy for starters. So if you've chatted with a lady who says she loves icefishing or whatever, then ask if she'd ever like to do so off the clock.

For Father's Day, I offered free off the clock dates of various types, all things that I wanted to do:

***Spend several hours at King Spa
***Have Champagne Jazz Brunch
***See a movie (I don't remember the particular movie, but it was one I wanted to see and I named it.)

Do you know what? Nobody responded. I'd offered thinking some dads might be alone on Father's Day and want to do something more than a quick BCD date. I guess those choices weren't interesting to the divorced dads.

But by the same token, I didn't want to spend hours riding around in a golf cart or sitting a baseball game just to keep a lonely man company because both of those are not pleasant for me.

So, I'd say mutual interest in the activity is the key.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:32 PM   #24
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Taking my ATF to my deer lease this week, do a little fishing, ATV riding, show her how to fix a deer feeder cookout on the grill and do a little plinking with the .22
We got to talking one night and I mentioned that I was going to have to go out to the ranch and one thing led to another. She said she would love to go out in the woods and so I asked her if she wanted to go, she said hell yeah. I told her I wasn't going to be able to afford her rate and she said no need, just feed her and let her fish and plink. OK! I made it clear that I was not going to take her down there for free pussy and she told me that if she wanted to have sex then we damn well would!
So it looks like I will have a companion for my trip and if she wants to snuggle then so be it. This is why she is my ATF!
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:35 PM   #25
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
Sometimes guys post in ISO when they have an extra ticket for something.

There was one lady who offered some really intriguing dates for things SHE wanted to do. Does anyone remember this idea: There was some rapper she wanted to see and offered company with a little petting and light kissing in exchange for the ticket and transportation. it was going to be a totally public date with just some teasing in public and in the car.

I really thought she had the kernel of a neat idea there. (was it Veronica Moore?)

There are some young, hip hobbyists who could be into the type of music a lot of the young providers want to hear.

(and of course if you ever have tickets to a Beatles Tribute Band, The Stones, Rod Stewart, or Jon Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Barry Manilow, Bruce Sprinsteen keep some of the mature "classic" ladies in mind )
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #26
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Fishing Fishing and more Fishing
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #27
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
Sometimes guys post in ISO when they have an extra ticket for something.

I tried that one time, I had a couple of stars tickets, my wife did not want to go and the tickets were 3rd row from the ice, just to the right of the penalty boxes, $125 a piece! I had providers that told me they wanted $500+ to go and they would meet me up there,so they would go and sit by me then leave immediately afterwards seperately, but first I had to scan the tickets and email it to them. I ended up going by myself. Never did it again as I have had other times I had extra tickets.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #28
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I wanna go fishin', dammit!
Old 08-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #29
Lanny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 120
Default Good Thread, Lana....

This type of arrangement takes a "special" type of relationship...One would think that at a bare minimum the hobyist and providor would almost assuredly need to have a level of mutual trust that comes from multiple visits....and there would need to be some of chemistry and or a mutual attraction either physically/emotionally, etc...and here is the rub...

There have been MANY posts over the years from hobbyists concerning "blurring of the lines" of the "contracted agreement" between Hobbyists and Providors...And to participate in "real world" type activities, IMHO, could lead to a Very Fun time....
while also being condusive to above stated blurring of the lines....

My advice would be to talk about before...make it VERY Clear what the mutually agreed upon parameters are to be....AND stick to said parameters....

ALL this being said, Yours Truly HAS participated in this type of activity before...and it can be rewarding....
There are some INCREDIBLE Ladies on this board...
In MORE ways than one....

Lanny
Lanny is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:13 AM   #30
italian1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Lana...let's go fishing...I'll supply the worm!
italian1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women