Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42530
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #16
sinep1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

To each their own, I agree, her body!
One poster mentioned that there are some crazy guys out there. I have experienced a pretty crazy woman who was pregnant. I will let you guess who it is, and she is not a provider except to me, but not very often.
sinep1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #17
stonetammy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

**milk engorged breasts and lactating, i love breast milk** who want to give me some?
stonetammy is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:30 AM   #18
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarra Goods View Post
What do you think about pregnant providers, should they take a break or keep providing? If so what turns some men on about pregnancy?
As long as I'm still trying to check "getting some milk from a lactating Mom" off my bucket list I'll recuse myself from uttering my opinion.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:27 PM   #19
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
Her body, her choice.

If I were not sterile and got pregnant would I keep providing? Probably not. But who am I to come down on someone who does?
If an unborn person is not a person prior to birth then you are absolutely correct. If on the other hand, the unborn person is a person, then it's not as cut and dry as "her body, her choice." Determining which case is true is fundamentally critical to the pro-life vs. pro-choice debate. If a fetus is nothing more than a parasitic conglomeration of tissue, then a woman's liberty to choose what to do with her body MUST be guaranteed. If on the other hand, a person becomes a person prior to birth, that person has the same fundamental right to life that the rest of us who have had the good fortune of being born have. I guess, not knowing the motivation of the OP concerning why she asked the question leaves us all a little too uninformed to properly answer her question.
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #20
ButterBone
Registered Member

Encounters: 7
Default Pregnant

Pregnancy is incredibly sexy, and a willing pregnant provider is a rare and wonderful find. A woman is at her most feminine and beautiful state when she is pregnant.
ButterBone is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #21
DukeCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'd fuck her good.
DukeCooper is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #22
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking View Post
If an unborn person is not a person prior to birth then you are absolutely correct. If on the other hand, the unborn person is a person, then it's not as cut and dry as "her body, her choice." Determining which case is true is fundamentally critical to the pro-life vs. pro-choice debate. If a fetus is nothing more than a parasitic conglomeration of tissue, then a woman's liberty to choose what to do with her body MUST be guaranteed. If on the other hand, a person becomes a person prior to birth, that person has the same fundamental right to life that the rest of us who have had the good fortune of being born have.
Very true. But as of today, 25 Mar 2012, a fetus is not legally a person until it exits the woman and can live on its own. So that's the standpoint I take. If a fetus legally becomes a person before that, at some point in time, my view will change.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #23
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

interesting question.... I would probably not see someone " in the family way", for a 1st time visit.... that said if one of my favs were to find themselves "expecting" and wanted / needed to see me, if only for the moola aspect, I would have to give it a lot of thought - then again, I only hang with a very few trusted friends, so maybe my perspective is not so objective....
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #24
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
Very true. But as of today, 25 Mar 2012, a fetus is not legally a person until it exits the woman and can live on its own. So that's the standpoint I take. If a fetus legally becomes a person before that, at some point in time, my view will change.
And a little over 150 years ago, a black person wasn't "legally" a person either. Just because the "law" doesn't recognize the truth of a matter, doesn't negate the truth of the matter. Sorry, your argument thus far is void of any real substance. It's akin to the parental justification so often used, "Because I said so."
Old 03-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #25
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, yes they were - they were 3/5ths of a person. Still more than a fetus. But you're comparing already born people independent of anyone else to a fetus inside of someone's uterus. Apples and oranges.

A fetus cannot live without the woman's body until just past 24 weeks. It lives as a parasite, leeching off of her systems. If she doesn't get enough calcium, it steels from HER bones. So yes, HER body HER choice. Last time I checked parasites don't have rights over their host in any other case. If a woman wants to provide with a fetus inside, HER body and HER choice. The parasite inside has no say* what she does. Whether it's morally right or not is up to her and only her.

*That's not to say I hate babies or that they're parasites. On the contrary, I love already born children. I have no feelings about the unborn other than it's not my business what goes on inside of an already born person's uterus and the unborn fall in that category.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #26
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

So let’s look at your points individually.

Three-Fifths Compromise: This compromise was about apportioning representatives to the House of Representatives based on census results. Had this compromise not been reached, the South wouldn’t have had a significant voice in the House of Representatives and would have likely attempted to cede from the Union much earlier than they did. Three-Fifths compromise was NOT about stating that black people were people. It was stating that without counting them in some manner, the South would not have remained with the Union for as long as they did. Finally, by law, negroes were not people. They were property. Finally, if you believe 3/5ths of a person is the same as a whole person, let me pay you 3/5ths of a C-bill for every C-bill you charge for your services. I guarantee you won't see them as the same thing. They inherently have different values by the very use of the term 3/5ths. This is the same argument that Pro-Choice advocates (including yourself) make which me to the next point.

Parasites are living organisms. They are the species they are. A fetus is genetically a homosapien in an early stage of its development. Babies are parasites in that they absolutely MUST have outside assistance to survive for more than a couple to a few days…same as a fetus. This doesn’t negate the species of the creature. You’re familiar with butterflies and cocoons. The larval stage of a Monarch Butterfly is still a Monarch Butterfly. It is alive and exhibits all the signs of life as defined by our vary own scientific definitions of life. Google/wiki it for yourself. The fact that a fetus is dependent upon another person for its survival is not a logical explanation of why a fetus is not a person. There are lots of BORN people who depend on other people for their survival, elderly, physically infirmed, mentally infirmed, etc…

You still haven’t demonstrated that a fetus isn’t a person. You’ve only demonstrated that it is genetically a homo-sapien that depends upon another homo-sapien for its survival.

Now that we’ve derailed this thread completely, I will stop posting here. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to start another thread or a PM. Since this is a very divisive issue, I won’t respond further in public on this thread unless specifically invited to by the OP. Good evening.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #27
MickeyBlue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking View Post
So let’s look at your points individually.

Three-Fifths Compromise: This compromise was about apportioning representatives to the House of Representatives based on census results. Had this compromise not been reached, the South wouldn’t have had a significant voice in the House of Representatives and would have likely attempted to cede from the Union much earlier than they did. Three-Fifths compromise was NOT about stating that black people were people. It was stating that without counting them in some manner, the South would not have remained with the Union for as long as they did. Finally, by law, negroes were not people. They were property. Finally, if you believe 3/5ths of a person is the same as a whole person, let me pay you 3/5ths of a C-bill for every C-bill you charge for your services. I guarantee you won't see them as the same thing. They inherently have different values by the very use of the term 3/5ths. This is the same argument that Pro-Choice advocates (including yourself) make which me to the next point.

Parasites are living organisms. They are the species they are. A fetus is genetically a homosapien in an early stage of its development. Babies are parasites in that they absolutely MUST have outside assistance to survive for more than a couple to a few days…same as a fetus. This doesn’t negate the species of the creature. You’re familiar with butterflies and cocoons. The larval stage of a Monarch Butterfly is still a Monarch Butterfly. It is alive and exhibits all the signs of life as defined by our vary own scientific definitions of life. Google/wiki it for yourself. The fact that a fetus is dependent upon another person for its survival is not a logical explanation of why a fetus is not a person. There are lots of BORN people who depend on other people for their survival, elderly, physically infirmed, mentally infirmed, etc…

You still haven’t demonstrated that a fetus isn’t a person. You’ve only demonstrated that it is genetically a homo-sapien that depends upon another homo-sapien for its survival.

Now that we’ve derailed this thread completely, I will stop posting here. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to start another thread or a PM. Since this is a very divisive issue, I won’t respond further in public on this thread unless specifically invited to by the OP. Good evening.
Free blacks were allowed to vote in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut in 1776.

----3/5s did not apply to Native Americans.
MickeyBlue is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #28
akeshi
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I have never had sex with a pregnant woman, but damn do I want to! I've had sex with a couple ladies a few months after the pregnancy, and damn was that fun, too!

To all the people making mention of diseases and the dangers... Isn't it highly preached to be SAFESAFESAFE in this business? Do you think that logic just flies out the window when a woman gets pregnant? It's still SAFESAFESAFE after she's pregnant and chooses to provide, amiright?
akeshi is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #29
BoringM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I didn't find pregnant women sexy until my girl got pregnant with my child. After that I had a much higher respect for the life cycle and what women go through.

However, I wouldn't see a pregnant provider, just a personal preferences.
BoringM is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:25 AM   #30
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To each there own but!!!!!! Yuk.............
Jaci is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women