Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40519
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2024, 08:48 AM   #16
James469
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I didnt mean to take this off topic. The website i used showed lewisville and TC. I dont know how they are able to grab that many guys in one day unless the rates were dirt cheap.a lot of providers complain about it being a drought which means they must be using ads on cheap sites to get as many guys as possible. If its tgtbt then it is. I think i was able to find the ad because one ad stuck out so bad that it looked so fake.
James469 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 09:33 AM   #17
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
The website I used showed Lewisville and TC
Just when I was wondering how one web site would have Arrest Info from two different counties, I see that the very bottom of Flower Mound is in Tarrant, while the majority is in Denton. Probably alot of Mutual Aid calls & activities around there.
TexomaCowboy is online now   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 09:56 AM   #18
Lucas.B
Premium Access

https://dentonrc.com/news/crime/dent...466e60125.html

Be safe out there.
Lucas.B is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 10:21 AM   #19
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Solicitation of a Minor...will definitely be a Major Problem.

Of all the Agencies that participated, no mention of Highland Village. So the Fire Chief there may not be able to say he was undercover.

Kinda surprised to see that Grayson County participated. We deal with bale fires up here, not sex workers. Maybe somebody here asked to join to share in some of that Trafficking Grant money from HLS.
TexomaCowboy is online now   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 12:09 PM   #20
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas.B View Post
$120

Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 01:57 PM   #21
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

In response to your comment about pricing influencing the number of arrests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by James469 View Post
I didnt mean to take this off topic. The website i used showed lewisville and TC. I dont know how they are able to grab that many guys in one day unless the rates were dirt cheap.a lot of providers complain about it being a drought which means they must be using ads on cheap sites to get as many guys as possible. If it’s tgtbt then it is. I think i was able to find the ad because one ad stuck out so bad that it looked so fake.
Fire Chief paid this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Fults View Post
$120

So, yes, they offer good pricing since they are trying to nab as many guys as they can.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 02:00 PM   #22
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas.B View Post
This is behind a paywall. Could you copy and paste the article in this thread? TIA
Old 06-19-2024, 03:02 PM   #23
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
This is behind a paywall. Could you copy and paste the article in this thread? TIA
No pay wall for me. But here’s the article minus the names.

Denton County deputies arrested another nine men on solicitation of prostitution charges in an undercover operation, according to a Tuesday news release.

A total of 23 people, including a fire chief, were arrested in the two-day operation. The men arrested and their charges:

Eighteen individuals were charged with solicitation of prostitution, which is a state jail felony with a maximum punishment of two years in jail.

One was charged with online solicitation of a minor, a third-degree felony with a maximum punishment of 10 years.

Four were charged with solicitation of prostitution of a minor, a second-degree felony with a maximum punishment of 20 years.

One person was allegedly in possession of a handgun and was charged with unlawful carrying of a firearm, and two others allegedly resisted arrest. Both are Class A misdemeanor offenses punishable by up to one year in jail.

The countywide prostitution sting was conducted Thursday and Friday by the Denton County Sheriff’s Office Human Trafficking Unit. Officers from Arlington, Argyle, Lewisville, Tarrant County and Grayson County assisted.

Investigators posted online ads for sexual acts in exchange for payment. They provided individuals who responded to the ads with a hotel address and room and arrested the individuals who came to the hotel room.

The news release states that these operations are aimed at combating prostitution and protecting minors from sexual exploitation by apprehending those attempting to use the internet to purchase sexual services or contact minors with the intent of engaging in sexual activity.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 03:16 PM   #24
ElMaverick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Kinda off topic but this stig got me paranoid... teh app I use for hobbying has been acting funky.. any chance these guys could hack our lines and "tap" our texts so they know when I'm about to meet someone? Catch me in the act?... intercept the messages??
ElMaverick is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 03:21 PM   #25
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMaverick View Post
Kinda off topic but this stig got me paranoid... teh app I use for hobbying has been acting funky.. any chance these guys could hack our lines and "tap" our texts so they know when I'm about to meet someone? Catch me in the act?... intercept the messages??
For chrissakes, man, get a grip. A little paranoid is alright these days, but unless you are Ken Paxton you ain’t important enough for that kind of effort.

Now, that private dick your wife hired may be another matter….
Old 06-19-2024, 03:37 PM   #26
ElMaverick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Lmao youre right tinman.. just want to ask the stupid shit cause I'm not ready to get my face blasted across all media outlets for some p*ssy.. I mean some of these ladies got that legitimate p*ussy but jail time and a record is not worth anything

Anyone having issues with textfree app though? Mines been acting really funky
ElMaverick is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 04:48 PM   #27
TXSUN55000
Valued Poster

If you discuss/agree with activities for money then venture to a Motel 6 (all through meeting online via ad other than P411 IMO) you have about a 50/50 chance of going to jail. Discussing/agreeing to activities should have been the first flag. Keep it on the VERY low down during discussions and move on if seems suspect. I wouldn't even answer an ad if they thoroughly state services. You're somewhat agreeing to it by contacting them then all they need is for you to show up.
TXSUN55000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 06:30 PM   #28
James469
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Never agree with sex acts for money. Once you agree and show up then you will get arrested.
James469 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 06:40 PM   #29
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How about eveyone stay off LC & STG
Stay with providers you know or seen around for a long time!
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 07:03 PM   #30
Ultimate Jessica
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 509304
My ECCIE Reviews

Do your RESEARCH on the ladies you are wanting to get to know. Make sure you are meeting in a safe environment, and please think with the right head because they other one can get you in trouble! lol!
Don’t respond to random ads unless you do your RESEARCH FIRST!!
Always good to stick with just a hand full of safe friends that you know that are established and looking for a friend with benefits.
Stay safe!
Ultimate Jessica is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women