Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60439
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48474
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2016, 05:48 PM   #16
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Welcome guys.
Gato did a great job of running this forum for years until ECCIE decided to fix what wasn't broke. I hope you're as successful as he was.
Indeed he did, and does. And so did Col Z in his time here. However the Eccie world, and hooker world in general, changes and we all have to change with it. Or be left out of it. Some things had to change back then, and again very recently here, due to some very real world events happening out there.

You just don't like what had to be done. And thats unfortunate.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 08:27 PM   #17
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
This is a chance for the ECCIE Gods to have a do over. They can choose to destroy this forum once and for all by attempting to exact revenge. Or they can choose to try to work with the members of this forum in an effort to rebuild it. Their choice!!
I am willing to do that provided you all are willing to do that as well.

In light of recent events (Redbook & Backpage), what you all had here a few years back will no longer fly now. Those days are gone. That is the reality.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:10 AM   #18
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

rjwhiner wants me to modtard south texas........that could be arranged just for him.......heh

Next
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:14 AM   #19
single1utr
Account Disabled

Welcome !
single1utr is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 08:47 AM   #20
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Good to see a familiar Avatar down South.

Welcome, Von!!
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 10:55 AM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
rjwhiner wants me to modtard south texas........that could be arranged just for him.......heh

Next
Thats a 3 button clicks change to make. That might be really fun.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:57 AM   #22
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
Barely out of sight and I already don't miss the little worm. Congrats RJ!! Now maybe we can have some fun here again without having to worry about another "Thread Hijack."
When does the fun start Cappy? I'm ready!
Old 11-08-2016, 11:19 AM   #23
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Indeed he did, and does. And so did Col Z in his time here. However the Eccie world, and hooker world in general, changes and we all have to change with it. Or be left out of it. Some things had to change back then, and again very recently here, due to some very real world events happening out there.

You just don't like what had to be done. And thats unfortunate.
We don't really have a problem with change CC. That attitude that we have no grasp of the big picture is insulting and, quite frankly, part of the problem here. The way it was done is where we differ. You (and I will use You interchangeably with ECCIE) came in here like a bunch of storm troopers and decided you were going to shove it down our throat whether we liked it or not. You had NO regard for the hobby community of So Tx. You set up standards that were unique only to SoTx. You lied. You blamed people for things that never happened based on the word of a lying drunk who was butt hurt by some proclaimed incidents that he was complaining about. You chose your lying little drunk friend over this entire hobby community CC and that's on YOU. You decided you were going to teach us a lesson then by installing a Napolean style, jack booted thug (our recently departed MOD) to ride heard on everyone in this community. Well, we did learn some lessons and you can see how that worked out, right? I'm not the only one who believes that. I'm just the most vocal one and as you can tell I'm not letting go of it.

Now you've appointed Von, who has apparently already decided to bring his form of Jihad to SoTx so you can "control" us. Well, I can tell you that will backfire too. You've already admitted Gato is/was a good Mod. Why not put him back in charge, give him his marching orders and if he can comply let's go with it. If he has a problem with the methods, let him tell us and then go to the next step. At least we trust Gato. We don't trust you. And your decision to treat us like the ECCIE step child you deem us to be is proof of that. You know, just because we're from SoTx doesn't mean we're stupid. You have treated us like we are and we resent it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
I am willing to do that provided you all are willing to do that as well.

In light of recent events (Redbook & Backpage), what you all had here a few years back will no longer fly now. Those days are gone. That is the reality.
Mokoa, I just outlined a reasonable alternative to begin to find some common ground. That should, at a minimum, give me some credibility. I am not just a hopeless malcontent. I cannot pretend to speak for everyone on the SoTx forum so other members need to weigh in here. If you guys will listen to some of the people here, you may have a chance to rebuild this forum. If not, well, we have other options. I would think it would be in the owners best interests to increase the value of their overall franchise by increasing the number of clicks in SoTx.

Let's think like businessmen.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 01:19 PM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Your revisionist history notwithstanding, you are the liar. CC told you exactly how it is. You had your own personal agenda. You lost your gravy train that existed on the backs of your fellow hobbyists and at the expense of your local whores who played by the rules.

There is no common ground........there is ECCIE ground that is in place for the protection of everyone......you can get on that ground and run with it.......or......you can scream obscenities from the ditch.

Fuck your vision of what South Texas should be.......it is done and it is not returning......period.

How quickly rjwhiner forgets that it was he who screamed for the scrutiny that you now receive. Do you naively thinck that I wandered into your forum one day and happened on your call for someone from modtardville with balls to show up?

ew wasn't Napoleonic. He was simply enforcing the will from above. That will has not been removed by his leaving. It is re-enforced by his two replacements.

Next
Old 11-08-2016, 01:43 PM   #25
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Thats a 3 button clicks change to make. That might be really fun.
It is decided.......all of the admin/modtards vote you a bigger asshole than me.........Mokoa and Von pushed you over the top.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:39 PM   #26
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Your vague interpretation of my statement as a jihad is just that. Your opinion.

I never stated if it were for the South Texas Board or for the "Whispers" wanna be trolls, or even the mismanagement by inadequate staff or pimps who have caused the South Tx board to become the cesspool we now have.

People becoming butthurt and offended on an Internet Hooker Review Board, in my opinion is pathetic. This place is meant to be fun.

As I made it clear when I was placed me in San Antonio a few years back when Whispers, Rocker Rick and the Austin attack trolls wanted to run San Antonio.

You're not going to offend me, it rolls off my back. Hooker review board trolls and insults don't bother me. And I'll tell everyone in South Tx what I've said before.

Think of it this way.

Go to the bathroom, look in the mirror, and say loud & proud.

"I'm offended, butthurt over things said and done on an Internet Hooker Review Board".

Then wait for your reflection to raise an eyebrow and say "really dude?...pull up your big girl panties and go buy some manpons, and don't forget to iron your skinny jeans and fix your man bun."

All you have to do is look at my avatar. It says all that needs to be said.

We are here for fun. Not Internet trolls, pimp wannabees, mods who wanna be pimps, etc.

I don't care what has happened in the STx board in the past. It's the now and future of this section of the board is why Mokoa and I are here to help. Or to Make South Tx Eccie Great Again.

Take what you will from this post. I'm posting on the fly, sitting behind an accident on 35 in Austin on my way to San Antonio. Once I'm there I'll log back on to do what this board is here for, get a blowjob by a pretty gal and relax after she swallow. We should all be out getting blowjobs.

If you have valid concerns, we'll listen and work together to make things right. If you're gonna be butthurt because you won't be able to do as you have in the past, too bad. Work with us and contribute in a positive way on the board or go away. Like I said, just a name/handle on an Internet hooker review board.

Love, Luck, & Lollipops
Von The Impailer.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:16 PM   #27
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Buckle up, buckaroos.........Next
Old 11-08-2016, 07:00 PM   #28
CIFER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Ok, fine, it is the future but, the issue or I guess what we want to know is how are you proposing to make stx eccie great again. How are you planning to bring the agencies and providers back. All we hear is that you are going to reinforce the rules but rules don't give very good bjs, we do need them, don't get me wrong, but with the damages caused by some in the past to this forum we should hear what you all think will help bring it back from the brink. I think what rj is trying to communicate is that by acting like a tough cookie just to look like a sheriff of eccie will probably just keep things the way they are now and no improvements will be achieved, but obviously that's just my interpretation.
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #29
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You (not you specifically) start antagonistic threads designed to beat down the modtard put in place by the Owner of this board and expect to speak to an empty room?

You get the board you deserve. You want a better local forum? Make it better within the guidelines.

If you want more of what you are getting right now, continue on as you are.

Do you thinck for a moment that the Owner of this board does not have ew's back? Driving him out was the stupidest thing some of you retards have done. There is no path of compromise. The fact that a few of you thinck there is a compromise possible demonstrates you lack of understanding of the ground you are fighting on.

There is the ECCIE way.....or......there is the highway.

All of the agencies and providers are welcome to come back. They can submit a request for provider or agency status whenever they choose.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:03 AM   #30
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
All of the agencies and providers are welcome to come back. They can submit a request for provider or agency status whenever they choose.
And that has been the deal since day one of this, and remains so today.

RJ,
You (the collective you here) were asked how we could make your UTR situation here work within the necessities and requirements of this website. No one wanted to put in the time and effort to run their "agency" business to comply with those necessities in order to advertise here. At least not for the long term. That's just the facts no matter how you choose to spin it.

I'm very sorry you didn't like "way" it was implemented here. We are supposedly all adults here and most likely have some basic understanding of business vs legal requirements. We did, and continue to, implement measures to protect this website as a whole and to keep it running so you all have a place to come to, and the freedom to continue to bitch about how mistreated you have been.

It was offered numerous times starting with Col Z at the time and continuing with EW, for someone to step up and run the little UTR empire here. And to do it within the guidelines for age verification and Verified Provider status, just as numerous agencies did, and do, across the site today. And with someone doing so for the long term would have kept your little deal here all safe and sound. No one seriously took those reigns. But somehow requiring that we know who is being advertised on our website and that they are of proper legal age, and then kept track of with a Verified Provider account, that is Eccie's storm troopers and Napoleon style, jack booted thugs shoving that down your throat? Gotcha.

Now since you brought up Senor El Gato, he is and has been a good man and mod here, no question. But he has never been "out of charge". No mod is over or higher/lower than another anywhere on this website. He has no more or less authority than any other mod. And he knows that. I don't need to put him in charge, as he has always been in charge, as have all other mods here. All 50+ mods across the entire site get their marching orders from the same place, an area of the site you don't have access to, but they all do.

I anticipate none of you will have problems with El Gato or Biomed or Mokoa or Von, IF you work within the Forum Guidelines, which are here in case there are any questions http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5. If you decide not to do that, then I would anticipate you guys will have major problems with them. But that is you making that decision, not the stormtrooper, napoleonic jack booted thugs. If you choose to not follow the guidelines you all agreed to follow when you signed up your accounts, then we will eventually choose not to have you as members here, but again that will be each individual's choice to make. But there will have been plenty of warnings and points to remind you before you reach that point.

If you feel that is treating STX like singled-out, stupid, red-headed stepchildren...best untwist your panties or move on, because that's the way it works all across this site.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women