Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2022, 12:49 PM   #16
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
VM posts another useless thread topic
FTFY!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 01:05 PM   #17
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

You are a troll and may be an idiot.
Proving it over and over.

If you think this is a useless thread topic.....have it your way.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 01:33 PM   #18
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I'll raise a shit storm here. In my area, one can't buy cigarettes unless 21..same with alcohol. Maybe go back to where we were in the past and raise voting age back to 21 as well as...wait for it...strict limits on gun possession, especially handguns and assault weapons for those under 21. Needs to be some provision for hunting for sure, but not with the kinds of weapons seen in mass murders and even then firearm should be registered to adult parent or guardian. Finally, parents or guardians of underage offenders should be held financially and criminally liable for the actions of their charges along with the offender. Too many young punks and disturbed youth with access to guns. I know Rittenhouse is a "hero" to many here, but he was a punk with irresponsible parents and too young to be allowed where he was.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 02:40 PM   #19
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Look at the Company we are in...

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ate-by-country

9 shithole Countries, and us.

Why do we choose to swim in the same shit? We don't have to. For whatever reason we CHOOSE to.
Trying to locate the article which states if black-on-black crime was eliminated the USA would be one of the top 5 safest countries.

The startling number here: There were nearly 3,000 more Black victims who wound up dead in America from criminal violence than there were white victims, though Blacks, at 12-13% of the U.S. population, are only one-fifth the size of the white population.

Translation: Black Americans are being shot, stabbed and beaten to death at a rate six to seven times that of whites. And by the end of this year, well over 10,000 Blacks will have been made the victims of homicide in America.

That figure breaks down to roughly 200 Black folks dead every single week in this country from gunshot wounds and other criminal violence — a weekly death toll that rivals U.S. losses in Vietnam at the height of the war.

Maybe BLM needs to refocus
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 02:51 PM   #20
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Who the fcuk cares what other countries do? Other countries also throw fags off of buildings, harvest organs from prisoners and a means of execution, jail people without charging them with a crime. I don't give a fuck if every single nation on the planet does something different than we do... we are a nation of laws with a Constitution. If you don't like the Constitutional protection of the 2nd Amendment, you're welcome to try and change it... good luck with that.

If everyone jumped off a bridge would you follow suit? (Wait I think I already know the answer)
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 03:38 PM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Remember The Waukesha Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
...but not with the kinds of weapons seen in mass murders ....
So no cars either?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:20 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Who the fcuk cares what other countries do? Other countries also throw fags off of buildings, harvest organs from prisoners and a means of execution, jail people without charging them with a crime. I don't give a fuck if every single nation on the planet does something different than we do... we are a nation of laws with a Constitution. If you don't like the Constitutional protection of the 2nd Amendment, you're welcome to try and change it... good luck with that.

If everyone jumped off a bridge would you follow suit? (Wait I think I already know the answer)
Looks like you are, JL.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:21 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
So no cars either?
Or dildos!

Same old stupid song every fucking time.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:21 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Looks like you are, JL.

if you say so Aunt Peg
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 06:12 PM   #25
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

A lot of interesting facts and colorful graphs here: https://usafacts.org/data/topics/sec...irearm-deaths/

As someone quoted him, Trang is a little misleading when he says that 109 deaths day are happening by gun. First, 2020, 2021, and 2022 are going to be outliers because of Covid. Second, he lumps in suicides with homicides. Third, not really misleading by apples and oranges, if you remove the three major metropolitan centers then the numbers of deaths drops dramatically. Texas, California, New York, and Illinois all have different problems. California, New York, and Illinois all have progressive, gutless DAs who will not prosecute the gun laws on the books. Texas has an invasion going on from Mexico.
The saying goes, figures lie and liars figure. Tran is somewhere in there.

Lets get back to the real topic:

Anyone who says that we have to ban guns or a class of guns is mentally not equipped to be part of the solution. Like the idiots who said that we could get Covid down to ZERO cases. It's never going to happen. So any gun ban when there are already over 400 million legally owned guns in the country is not going to happen. An attempt to ban by force will, in my opinion, lead to a civil war. So look to anyone like Beto as being absolute idiots and undeserving of any responsible position.

So where does that leave us?

Let me say at this point, anyone and I do mean anyone who says that you don't care about kids being murdered is not a serious person and is a piece of shit of the worst kind. We disagree with what we can do or what we should do but, except for Hillary Clinton, we all care.

The Constitution prevents a lot of user controls. That means abusing regular, law-abiding people to root out the mentally ill and evil people. Imagine, a serious of acts of terrorism ending in multiple deaths and the call is to prevent regular people from being able to protect themselves.

An easier, more constitutional solution of to harden the targets like they do in Israel. Nearly every mass shooting in recent years has been in a certified "gun-free" zone. Surviving mass shooters have said that they chose their targets based on that little fact. Get rid of gun free zones unless you can guaran-goddamn-tee that no one with a gun can get in. Locally, we have a community college that allows concealed carry. They were forced to do so because the requirement to have every point of egress equipped with a metal detector and a human to man it was deemed too expensive for 17 different entrances and 14,000 students.

In the future we can go one of two ways; school design and the human element.

Schools (and this could apply to a lot of different buildings) could have limited access throughout the day with locked doors on both sides. During morning and afternoon rush, a larger entrance can be fully manned with armed personnel like a sporting event or concert. I can even see a school being build on a circular floor plan with a recreational area INSIDE the building structure like the voluminous courtyard of the Pentagon.
The second thing is the inclusion of armed, trained teachers, officers, and staffers. FBI stats show that armed civilians have a higher "good shoot" rate than the police. There is really no difference between a regular person and a police officer when it comes to shooting. Just some training and practice. I know many civilians who are better shots that policemen.
The downside is liberals who want to hamstring such a program. I've heard that they will allow teachers to carry but they want them to wear something that identifies them which takes away the deterrence factor. Or the authorities want to restrict the type of firearm or ammunition because of politics. They also refuse to extend civil liability protection to any armed teacher like the police have.

Like I said, the local community college allows concealed carry but with the following restrictions;
Any weapon must remain out of sight at all times.
Any weapon must remain in your control all times. No taking a shower after sweating soccer practice leaving your weapon in a locker.
No weapon shall have a bullet in battery. You can't load, lock, and carry. Also, all revolvers can only have five shots so there is not an accidental discharge.

Israel protects their children with armed adults with essentially a license to kill and legal protections to do so.

In the end, you have to ask every liberal, do you want your children to come home every day or do you want a political talking point?

FYI, like Covid, nothing is an absolute or perfect. Shootings will continue to happen until we fix our society which is difficult and a very lengthy process.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 08:19 PM   #26
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Corny loves guns.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 08:23 PM   #27
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
FYI, like Covid, nothing is an absolute or perfect. Shootings will continue to happen until we fix our society which is difficult and a very lengthy process.
FYI, like life, nothing is an absolute or perfect. Abortions will continue to happen until we fix our society which is difficult and a very lengthy process.

Do you feel the same way about guns as I do about women?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 04:44 AM   #28
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

"Gun Control" and the idea of banning "assault" rifles do actually have an effective pathway to implementation: Repeal the Second Amendment.

The Constitution has a clearly defined, multi-path mechanism for altyering or abolishing any of the amendments to the constitution.

It has been done 15 times since we became a nation with a total of 25 amendments in all.

The prohibition of alcohol passed overwhelmingly after WW-I and was repealed just as quickly in the 1930s.

If banning all guns, or only some guns, is what our society wants, then repealing the Second Amendment is the way to get that done. Repeal will take the Supreme Court out of the discussion entirely.

Frankly, I do not think that the bulk of Americans want that. There is no ground swell or movement demanding repeal. Only a vocal minority want to ban guns today. Frankly, I believe that is the csde on many other issues in the national debate today.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 04:55 AM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
...Same old stupid song every fucking time.
Why Yes You Are and you don't even have a decent beat to dance to. You're kinda like the Steve Martin character trying to dance on the porch in the movie The Jerk.
Old 05-26-2022, 05:01 AM   #30
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default That right there...

...is a good solid post on many fronts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
A lot of interesting facts and colorful graphs here: https://usafacts.org/data/topics/sec...irearm-deaths/

As someone quoted him, Trang is a little misleading when he says that 109 deaths day are happening by gun. First, 2020, 2021, and 2022 are going to be outliers because of Covid. Second, he lumps in suicides with homicides. Third, not really misleading by apples and oranges, if you remove the three major metropolitan centers then the numbers of deaths drops dramatically. Texas, California, New York, and Illinois all have different problems. California, New York, and Illinois all have progressive, gutless DAs who will not prosecute the gun laws on the books. Texas has an invasion going on from Mexico.
The saying goes, figures lie and liars figure. Tran is somewhere in there.

Lets get back to the real topic:

Anyone who says that we have to ban guns or a class of guns is mentally not equipped to be part of the solution. Like the idiots who said that we could get Covid down to ZERO cases. It's never going to happen. So any gun ban when there are already over 400 million legally owned guns in the country is not going to happen. An attempt to ban by force will, in my opinion, lead to a civil war. So look to anyone like Beto as being absolute idiots and undeserving of any responsible position.

So where does that leave us?

Let me say at this point, anyone and I do mean anyone who says that you don't care about kids being murdered is not a serious person and is a piece of shit of the worst kind. We disagree with what we can do or what we should do but, except for Hillary Clinton, we all care.

The Constitution prevents a lot of user controls. That means abusing regular, law-abiding people to root out the mentally ill and evil people. Imagine, a serious of acts of terrorism ending in multiple deaths and the call is to prevent regular people from being able to protect themselves.

An easier, more constitutional solution of to harden the targets like they do in Israel. Nearly every mass shooting in recent years has been in a certified "gun-free" zone. Surviving mass shooters have said that they chose their targets based on that little fact. Get rid of gun free zones unless you can guaran-goddamn-tee that no one with a gun can get in. Locally, we have a community college that allows concealed carry. They were forced to do so because the requirement to have every point of egress equipped with a metal detector and a human to man it was deemed too expensive for 17 different entrances and 14,000 students.

In the future we can go one of two ways; school design and the human element.

Schools (and this could apply to a lot of different buildings) could have limited access throughout the day with locked doors on both sides. During morning and afternoon rush, a larger entrance can be fully manned with armed personnel like a sporting event or concert. I can even see a school being build on a circular floor plan with a recreational area INSIDE the building structure like the voluminous courtyard of the Pentagon.
The second thing is the inclusion of armed, trained teachers, officers, and staffers. FBI stats show that armed civilians have a higher "good shoot" rate than the police. There is really no difference between a regular person and a police officer when it comes to shooting. Just some training and practice. I know many civilians who are better shots that policemen.
The downside is liberals who want to hamstring such a program. I've heard that they will allow teachers to carry but they want them to wear something that identifies them which takes away the deterrence factor. Or the authorities want to restrict the type of firearm or ammunition because of politics. They also refuse to extend civil liability protection to any armed teacher like the police have.

Like I said, the local community college allows concealed carry but with the following restrictions;
Any weapon must remain out of sight at all times.
Any weapon must remain in your control all times. No taking a shower after sweating soccer practice leaving your weapon in a locker.
No weapon shall have a bullet in battery. You can't load, lock, and carry. Also, all revolvers can only have five shots so there is not an accidental discharge.

Israel protects their children with armed adults with essentially a license to kill and legal protections to do so.

In the end, you have to ask every liberal, do you want your children to come home every day or do you want a political talking point?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women