Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2014, 12:40 PM   #16
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
*slowly folds Bugs costume and returns it to top shelf of the closet*

Please keep out the braces

I really do like to see my tits painted with cum. Very hott and a nice reward for a job well done. Agreed. I imagine there are many reasons for not wanting it on your face, one of the biggest (especially in this industry) would be eyelash extensions. Lots of dancers and providers have them. So you get the good with the bad. Love those sexy doe-eyes? Then COF is probably not an option.

Not to mention the high risk of fluid transmission. The eye is a vulerable hosting area for blood born pathogens.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:46 PM   #17
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been shot in the eye a few times
That is why swallowing is much cleaner, but if you like for me to play with it..
I can do that too..LOL
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #18
Smokin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I don't really like dealing with it, but I just wipe it off with a dirty sock. No biggie, really.
Smokin is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:34 PM   #19
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Cosplay and COF...

I think I am mildly turned on
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:42 PM   #20
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a pro. I love sex. I LOVE facials. I get them often. Every now and then, the smell of semen just makes me gag out of the blue.

You won't catch me wearing makeup, so I don't mind it in my hair or on my face for showering afterwards.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #21
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Never was a fan of COF. Ruining makeup, hair and eyelashes notwithstanding, it just seemed demeaning and subjugating to me. But...WALDT.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:52 PM   #22
Amillia_Winter
Edible arrangements

User ID: 16003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
so over the weekend, i was at a convention and i ended up having sex a few times, as they were about to finish i said "cum on my face" .... like i usually would, end 2/3 guys seemed kind of confused....

as we got back into cosplay one of them metioned "most girls are grossed out about facials or touching cum.... i figured ok that must be a RL issue

then yesterday i saw a gentleman for a date and as he was about to finish i got i position for facial and after he finished, he said "alot of women in the hobby do not like dealing with CUM at all, much less facials"

is this true and why.... i feel like it's a reward for all the hard (pun intended) work you put into it and you get paid in face paint or back, chest, butt, etc.

just my opinion
I like facials, icing on my tits, and making my ass look like a glazed cake doughnut.
Facials depend if my makeup is on and what I have to do after that appt.
Amillia_Winter is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:55 PM   #23
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
I am a pro. I love sex. I LOVE facials. I get them often. Every now and then, the smell of semen just makes me gag out of the blue.

You won't catch me wearing makeup, so I don't mind it in my hair or on my face for showering afterwards.

i agree with this

the rare times just the smell disgusts me is usually with a heavy drinker or smoker, and it just smells bad, it's only happened one time that i can remember, but most of the time i just enjoy the rush
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:04 PM   #24
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I love cumming on the body, I don't even have to touch or be touched during a session. If the provider can stimulate me long enough cum on their body, I don't even have to have a GFE or PSE experience. I like to cum everywhere below the neck, not in just one spot.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #25
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

that is AWESOME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dongeykong View Post
I love cumming on the body, I don't even have to touch or be touched during a session. If the provider can stimulate me long enough cum on their body, I don't even have to have a GFE or PSE experience. I like to cum everywhere below the neck, not in just one spot.
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:33 PM   #26
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Let me ask this, is it true that it is actually good for the skin?
Or is that an urban myth propagated by a guy who was trying to talk his girlfriend into it.

I enjoy giving one but I'm a blaster and shooting from the hip with no gunsights and having no idea of the exact muzzle velocity from one round to the next, I have accidentally hit some ladies in the eye which they did not enjoy and their eye turned blood red...I felt terrible.

Safety glasses are great, but usually not very sexy.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:36 PM   #27
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I feel like this would be a session buzz kill if there wasn't knowledge of her aversion before hand. That's what reviews are for, I suppose!

Oh, though - I do like asking where she wants it. Heaven forbid she say anywhere and gets upset when it's someplace she doesn't like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
Yes*. I had an ex gf that wanted as much cum as I could produce as often as I could produce it, and it only went one place: her face. She loved rubbing it into her skin as if it were some type of moisturizer. *She swore her skin was only the way it was due to cum. She'd get compliments on it and would use every chance to boost how it was thanks to cum.

It was both a curse and a blessing with this woman. I was adverse to doing it with another girl after her for some time... But I cannot turn down a girl begging for it on her.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:16 PM   #28
Chaataca
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
Or is that an urban myth propagated by a guy who was trying to talk his girlfriend into it.
My ex used it to help with the small amount of acne she still had. She also said it helped with under eye wrinkles.

I was happy to be such a supportive partner (and supplier!!! ) for her esthetic needs.
Chaataca is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:20 PM   #29
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

FuninDFW, I had the same thing with a GF once. She always wanted to sleep with it on as well....now that was a problem for me because I didn't want it all over my own bed, pillowcases, etc. , and then sleep in it .

Hey, I'm considerate. Ill paint your face and body, but I'll also clean you up afterwards....but of course I gave in. I just washed the sheets more often.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 04:14 PM   #30
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I agree with Prolongus. It's just not something my ego needs. I'd much prefer a lady comf.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women