Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2019, 06:22 PM   #16
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don't think we choose our sexual preference. I certainly didn't choose mine, and I don't know of anyone who has. It's pretty much predetermined by genetics and maybe influenced by life experiences as to whether we feel free to be ourselves. Not a choice though.

Plenty of people choose to have sex with someone outside of their sexual preference. There's lots of gay people who pass as straight with varying degrees of success. I'll bet there's lots of gay gals on this site who provide for men because of the financial benefit. But that is a choice, and their choice whether to do that or not is worthy of our respect. We can't live other people's lives for them.

But I think that if you go back and read the OP's comments, he hasn't actually tried to shame anyone. He comes off as just trying to understand, and maybe to persuade people that not all AA men are what they might assume them to be.

But we all believe what we want to believe and see what we want to see. I don't expect to change anyone's mind, just maybe correct a misunderstanding.

If people are unwilling to have sex with an AA man because of what other people might think, then there might be an inferiority complex at play. I don't think that means that everyone who decides not to have sex with an AA man has an inferiority complex, just maybe that one circumstance.

Then again, it might just be a marketing decision plain and simple. We don't know why people make the choices they make unless we ask them and they are willing to tell us.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 06:28 PM   #17
Kamisearch
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

You choose who you have sex with. If you don't it's called rape. You get to choose if you like a man or a woman or both. You can change that even if you want to. You did not choose your race, nor can you change it.
Kamisearch is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 06:33 PM   #18
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Ok, I kind of see where you're coming from now. Who you have sex with is or should be a choice. Your sexual preference, maybe not so much, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisearch View Post
Lol what? Its perfectly fine to complain about someones sexual preference especially it can be viewed as a racial, you are both open to free speech. True you should not shame in response but it is actually stupid to compare something a person has absolutely 0 control over (birth) to a choice like sexuality (lesbian).

In the end its her body and her choice so she can choose who she wants to offer it to but don't compare those 2 things because they are in no way similar. (I do agree about the never successfully whining into a girls pants, quite pathetic if someone were to go that far)
They are comparable, though. People don't choose whether to black, brown, white, or LGBTQ.

In context, your contention that he was whining down a girl's pants wasn't what I got out of what the OP said at all.

He's just trying to understand so that he can make sense of it all. That's my take on it. You can spin it any way you want.
Old 06-29-2019, 06:41 PM   #19
Kamisearch
Lifetime Premium Access

To answer the OP. Most AA men are well educated and are gentleman is true perhaps on the general population. But if you narrow it down to the hobbying field then this is actually untrue. I'm no expert and don't know of exact numbers but there is a decent amount of AA thugs, pimps, etc. I understand the ladies to a point but I agree that they shouldn't generalize all AA as such and it is highly offensive that the dumb lady after conversing with you and seeing that you don't fall into that category still didn't want to see you. Maybe just plain racist.
Old 06-29-2019, 06:47 PM   #20
Kamisearch
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Ok, I kind of see where you're coming from now. Who you have sex with is or should be a choice. Your sexual preference, maybe not so much, though.

They are comparable, though. People don't choose whether to black, brown, white, or LGBTQ.

In context, your contention that he was whining down a girl's pants wasn't what I got out of what the OP said at all.

He's just trying to understand so that he can make sense of it all. That's my take on it. You can spin it any way you want.
You do know you are agreeing with me when you say people dont choose their color correct? The thing people choose and have a choice in is if they like men or women or both. That is the point I'm making as the 2 cannot be compared. Maybe I used the wrong verbage but that is what I'm trying to say. As for the whining part I agree with the statement. Did not feel the OP was doing it though.
Old 06-29-2019, 06:50 PM   #21
RustyBalls
Still Looking for WD-40

Encounters: 1

Whatever happened to the list of ATX ladies that enjoyed seeing AA clients?

If it has perished, maybe the ladies need to start a new list. There are many great ATX providers who have few restrictions on who they see, so long as the clients are polite and respectful of their service boundaries.
RustyBalls is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 06:52 PM   #22
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

A wise provider once said,

"My body. My rules."

'nuff said. So unless a lady who actually has a NBA policy post a reply everything we hobbyist post is 2nd hand or speculation.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 06:53 PM   #23
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisearch View Post
You do know you are agreeing with me when you say people dont choose their color correct? The thing people choose and have a choice in is if they like men or women or both. That is the point I'm making as the 2 cannot be compared.
Actually, no, but maybe that's a topic for another thread.
Old 06-29-2019, 07:03 PM   #24
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
Whatever happened to the list of ATX ladies that enjoyed seeing AA clients?

If it has perished, maybe the ladies need to start a new list. There are many great ATX providers who have few restrictions on who they see, so long as the clients are polite and respectful of their service boundaries.
That would be a good thing. Maybe we need a fresh one.

This is a topic that comes up every so often, and our newer AA members would likely appreciate an up-to-date list.

Maybe the mods could make it a sticky.
Old 06-29-2019, 08:04 PM   #25
HighEquilibrium
BANNED

Why would you wanna see a prostitute when she's already degrading you with a no AA policy? Low self esteem? She's literally spitting on your face with an ad like that.
HighEquilibrium is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 08:37 PM   #26
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighEquilibrium View Post
Why would you wanna see a prostitute when she's already degrading you with a no AA policy? Low self esteem? She's literally spitting on your face with an ad like that.
I don't think he mentioned wanting to see anyone who didn't want to see him.

He also didn't mention anyone literally spitting in his face. You must be thinking about "To Kill a Mockingbird".

But I'm sure he appreciates the free psychoanalysis.
Old 06-29-2019, 08:56 PM   #27
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

No one is spitting on anyone... some women have a preference! It’s up to them, the provider, not the receiver!!!
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:11 PM   #28
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't care about a person's race but I do believe a lady has a right to see who she chooses. She shouldn't be judged because of it either.

Having a preferences does not make someone a racist. Just as as a client has a right to only see spinners and not a bbw, see a milf and not an 18 year old. To see an Asian lady and not a Hispanic lady. See ladies who only swallow and not spit, see a 6ft lady and not a petite 4'11" lady, see a lady who does anal and not. These are all preferences yet they are not judged like the other. These are not seen the same and are just typically listed as a personal taste. Nope sorry these are preferences. If you will only see a lady that is a certain age, an ethnicity, a certain weight or body type, offers a certain service and so on it is the same. You are no different that a lady who chooses to see a certain guy based on certain criteria.

Just because there is money envolved it does not mean someone else's preferences become better than the other. I don't judge clients who prefer a lady that is different than I am so why should a lady that prefers a certain type be any different. You are no better than a lady doing the same. Sorry but thats the the same kinda shit. Unless you as a client have no restrictions and will see anyone no matter age, color, body type.. weight, service level etc then you should not be telling a lady who she should and should not see. Just like she is not jumping your ass for having certain preferences of your own.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:17 PM   #29
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

If someone says, "I like Asian ladies or I like BBWs," that is a preference. If someone says, "I don't see black girls because they're ghetto" then that is a different story.

That is what the OP is discussing. People acting on widespread assumptions and negative stereotypes. Two different things and only that person knows what the impetus is for his or her decision.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:46 PM   #30
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
If someone says, "I like Asian ladies or I like BBWs," that is a preference. If someone says, "I don't see black girls because they're ghetto" then that is a different story.

That is what the OP is discussing. People acting on widespread assumptions and negative stereotypes. Two different things and only that person knows what the impetus is for his or her decision.
Actually the OP posted because he was confused as to why ladies don't
see AA clients and wanted to know why some ladies dont see them! He also expressed his personal experiences with ladies who for some reason didn't clearly post their preferences to not seing men of color in their ads or expressing so before he shows up for appointments.

Every ad I have ever seen on eccie and oh2 have always just strictly said No AA! I have never seen and ad that says NO AA along with... because they are ghetto, because they are pimps, because they have big dicks.. because they rob me, because my white clients will be butt hurt I'm seeing AA clients. So nope it is still a preference for the lady as it is a guys preference to see a tiny spinner over a bbw. You post up a link to an ad that says exactly above and you are right! She does not have to explain herself and you have no right asking why she will or won't see you. Be happy she took the time to put it out there for you and you did not waste your time driving to a location because another provider didn't have the nerve to put her preferences in her ad/profile.

Sorry life unfortunately is not fair. I'm judged by strangers for being a bbw, having an opinion. A personality etc and so on and I don't take it personally. I as a person don't judge people and will see anyone as long as they are respectful and pass my screening. However I do not expect all others to do the same nor do I judge them based on their preferences.

Second these posts are not saying I like bbw, I like spinners, I like asians. They are specifically saying I'm looking for an Asian lady, a bbw, a spinner, a girl that does anal, a girl that is 18-20 who must swallow. I could post tons of links to back this up but quite frankly I dont have the time or energy to prove my point.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women