Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60278
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41336
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2015, 04:13 PM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
Assuming money was no object I likely booked a 3-4 hour date. I would assume he was in the higher class or more expensive as my tastes are....selective. So there is a good chance I paid around 2500 or so for my date, if less I likely tipped him very well as I like to plan in advance.

I imagine my perfect date was an older slightly plump gentleman (my personal favored type) Very intelligent. Very educated. We discussed everything, art, literature, star trek, the impossibility of time travel to the past due to the time loop complication.

ROS: He was well supplied with intellectual banter. Brilliant with the compliments. The activities we enjoyed he would likely ask me to not divulge in too much detail. Suffice to say we cover several languages, We enjoyed ourselves more than once, and he was very intuitive of my bodies desires. (in this ideal date) our room is top floor. It is late, dark and warm out. So our first round was likely on the balcony. Discreet and yet passionate. Second in bed and last in the shower. We did not cover the whole and sum of the kama sutra, but we enjoyed quite a variety of placements. During one of our breaks he fed me chocolate covered strawberries and I fed him syrup dipped raspberries.

(I hope this is enough detail for you )
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
Date: Some time in an alternate world.
Provider: David Dali
Phone: will provide after screening
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: The Alphabet.
Session Length: OTC M&G, 2 hours BCD
Fee: 500 + tip + gift
Smoking Status: Cigars occasionally
Physical Description: Showcase picture very accurate but they don't show his great smile and soulful eyes that he keeps on you and makes you feel like the sexiest woman in the world.
Recommendation: Yes

ROS:We previously agreed to take in an art museum together before our session. We meet at the museum and he's on time wearing a impeccably cut suit. I hand him a small box and when he opens it he finds some vintage cufflinks that he puts on immediately. I had read his profile and gotten him cufflinks with stones in his favorite color. We wander through the exhibits talking about what we see and the things that we appreciate about the other person. I confess it was his personality in his posts that made me pursue a date with him. He was a perfect gentleman the entire time.

At his incall and he pours me a glass of my preferred beverage and we begin to kiss. I excuse myself to the bathroom to freshen up and leave the donation. We head to the balcony and christen it before moving to the bed. He's very oral and enjoys lots of DFK. I enjoy myself immensely and we go through the alphabet several times. He's a great conversationalist and between rounds we talk, cuddle, and he gives me amazing massages.....even better than my current masseuse! I notice the time and realize we only have a little while left so we head to the shower to clean up and continue to kiss. He drys me off himself and applies my lotion for me. This only serves to make me want to go another round but I don't want to take up too much of his time so I bid him adieu and set our next appointment.
reading this thread
1st) gals would not get eccie credit
2nd) I would starve it the tables where turned
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women