Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #16
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I can give you a list of Countries where citizens pay no taxes or the govt is inept to collect taxes- would you like to live there? If not quit bitching and pay your taxes!!!! Obviously no one likes to pay taxes but they are necessary if you want to live in the country like we have and enjoy the perks- if not go move to a 3rd world country.
That's about as stupid a statement as you can make. I pay a boatload in taxes and every fucking year all we hear is how the goverment needs more. Bullshit. Quit wasting the damn money. The libs always want to spend other peoples money. Keep your danm hands off mine. If you want to send in extra cash to the goverment then go right ahead.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
That's about as stupid a statement as you can make. I pay a boatload in taxes and every fucking year all we hear is how the goverment needs more. Bullshit. Quit wasting the damn money. The libs always want to spend other peoples money. Keep your danm hands off mine. If you want to send in extra cash to the goverment then go right ahead.

speaking of stupid statement

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #18
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
No, no Bud....we don't have a spending problem, we aren't collecting enough taxes. The queen says so.

Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #19
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
So were your taxes dirt cheap under Bush???? Unless you were one of the Richest 2 percent- you paid a shitload of taxes under Bush and are you saying under Obama you now pay more taxes? Do you earn more than 250k???
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #20
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Budman you care to tell us what percent of taxes under Obama?? Quit the Tea Party talk no one is buying it- you pay no more or less taxes than anyone else working a 9 to 5- you complain about taxes bt spend your "money" on hookers- go figure- typical two faced Tea Party trying to sound bold and patriotic makes for a good sound bite.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
I can give you a list of Countries where citizens pay no taxes or the govt is inept to collect taxes- would you like to live there?
The IRS is inept at collecting taxes?
I couldn't give a shit how other countries tax and collect, that's their problem and I don't live there.

We might as well call this what it is...a VAT tax. Just like the Canuks do
http://world.tax-rates.org/canada/sales-tax
Quote:
The current Canada VAT (Value Added Tax) is 5.00%.

The VAT is a sales tax that applies to the purchase of most goods and services, and must be collected and submitted by the merchant to the Canada governmental revenue department.
That is on top of the provincial sales tax in BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Quebec
Old 04-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
The current Texas approach is the the current United States approach.
"Marketplace Fairness Act"

How can the Texas government audit a company in California to make sure that the California merchant has paid to the State of Texas all of the taxes it collected from internet sales to Texas consumers?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #23
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

More taxes, more government waste.

Sounds like a plan.

My question is why do we have to pay taxes on stuff that was
already taxed to begin with.

When you sell a car, boat, motorcycle, house, land.
A tax was already paid on them.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Budman you care to tell us what percent of taxes under Obama?? Quit the Tea Party talk no one is buying it- you pay no more or less taxes than anyone else working a 9 to 5- you complain about taxes bt spend your "money" on hookers- go figure- typical two faced Tea Party trying to sound bold and patriotic makes for a good sound bite.
WE, you're obviously missing an important point: paying less in taxes can equate to more money to spend on hookers! That's a good thing; not a "negative."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:33 PM   #25
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
You are kidding right? We all pay to much in taxes. Well maybe not all. There are a shit load of freeloaders that don't pay jack. I'm sick of giving city, state and federal cocksuckers more and more of my money so they can piss it away on stupid ass shit and then come back with their god damned hand out every fucking year. Fuck you and anybody else that thinks we don't pay enough already. The damn goverment needs to learn how to spend our dollars wisely and quit wasting it on fucking retarded shit.
You're not thinking this through.

Right now, the freeloaders aren't paying income taxes. If there also is no sales tax, then you get NOTHING from them.

If you have a sales tax at stores, but not on Internet sales, then you are giving the freeloaders an escape path to avoid what little taxes they do pay.

So, yeah, maybe we should have a uniform sales tax on the internet. It gives us a shot a getting at least some tax money from the freeloaders in the bottom 50%.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, no Bud....we don't have a spending problem, we aren't collecting enough taxes. The queen says so.

which proves my point about buds stupid statement ..

spending bills originate in the House and are required to pass in the House before the potus can sign them

D'OOOOOOOOOH !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:40 PM   #27
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"Marketplace Fairness Act"

How can the Texas government audit a company in California to make sure that the California merchant has paid to the State of Texas all of the taxes it collected from internet sales to Texas consumers?
They can't...but the IRS sure can, thats another reason to create a federal program. They can regulate and control that right along with Obamacare
Old 04-30-2013, 02:41 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

speaking of the Queen saying so ...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickunga...-barack-obama/

imagine that
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:48 PM   #29
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You're not thinking this through.

Right now, the freeloaders aren't paying income taxes. If there also is no sales tax, then you get NOTHING from them.

If you have a sales tax at stores, but not on Internet sales, then you are giving the freeloaders an escape path to avoid what little taxes they do pay.

So, yeah, maybe we should have a uniform sales tax on the internet. It gives us a shot a getting at least some tax money from the freeloaders in the bottom 50%.
Designating everybody who doesn't pay taxes as "freeloaders" isn't really fair. Here is an excellent explanation of how it is that 46% of the "tax units" in the US end up not paying federal income tax.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/Uploa...Income-Tax.pdf

Why are conservatives and republicans so ready to defend millionaires and mega-corporations who pay little or no taxes as a result of loopholes, but when the elderly, the working poor with children, and others take advantage of tax exemptions in the tax code, they are "freeloaders?"
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:53 PM   #30
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
They can't...but the IRS sure can, thats another reason to create a federal program. They can regulate and control that right along with Obamacare
I dunno....why should Amazon (or whatever internet retailer) have the advantage of not being required to charge sales tax when the brick and mortar mom and pop stores do have to charge it? Seems like it is at least an attempt to level the playing field between the online mega-retailers and small business. With the added benefit of generating revenue for state coffers.

But, it was nice while it lasted.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women