Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60228
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2022, 04:02 PM   #16
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper View Post
The Constitution needs to be scrapped.
Why?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 05:08 PM   #17
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper View Post
The Constitution needs to be scrapped.
Would get rid of the Second ammendment
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 09:48 PM   #18
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Encouraged . . .

To Return to the Original Topic . . .
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 11:16 PM   #19
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

OP, that looks like an AR to me. All I know is if I am walking around downtown Dallas and if someone who is not a police officer is walking around with that, I'm not going to ask him whether it is an AR. I will just assume it is, and hopefully I'm wearing sneakers at the time because I'm running the fuck away from him.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 05:18 AM   #20
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=Lucas McCain;1063051094]OP, that looks like an AR to me. All I know is if I am walking around downtown Dallas and if someone who is not A police officer is walking around with that, I'm not going to ask him whether it is an AR. I will just assume it is, and hopefully I'm wearing sneakers at the time because I'm running the fuck away from him. [/QUOTE

A good p[oint: Just because something is legal doen't mean it is a good idea to brandish it around. Here in Texas, I understand that open carry of a handgun is legal . . .but I'd never do that in downtown Dallas either I am a little hazy on open carry of a long gun in Texas though.

In any case, the point of that design/marketing exercise is that in California, it is not lawful to even own what they define as an assault rifle. What they defined as an assault rifle is largely determined by the configuration of the gun in terms of forbidden "features". Prominent among those forbidden features is the presence of as pistol grip and an adjustable but stock. By crating the lower receiver that has neither pistol grip nor adjustable, but stock removes the firearm from the legal definition (in California) of an assault rifle.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 05:57 AM   #21
SurgerySleeper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
This is not an assault rifle under current California law.[/url]
Those are not assault rifles under "any law"

Definition: Assault Rifle - military firearm that is chambered for ammunition of reduced size or propellant charge and that has the capacity to switch between semiautomatic and fully automatic fire.

Of all the photos I looked at, ZERO had a selector switch.
SurgerySleeper is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 05:58 AM   #22
SurgerySleeper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
OP, that looks like an AR to me. All I know is if I am walking around downtown Dallas and if someone who is not a police officer is walking around with that, I'm not going to ask him whether it is an AR. I will just assume it is, and hopefully I'm wearing sneakers at the time because I'm running the fuck away from him.
What makes it look like an assault rifle? Black and scary looking?
You are not going to out run a projectile traveling at approximately 3000 fps.
SurgerySleeper is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 08:20 AM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=ICU 812;1063051165]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
OP, that looks like an AR to me. All I know is if I am walking around downtown Dallas and if someone who is not A police officer is walking around with that, I'm not going to ask him whether it is an AR. I will just assume it is, and hopefully I'm wearing sneakers at the time because I'm running the fuck away from him. [/QUOTE

A good p[oint: Just because something is legal doen't mean it is a good idea to brandish it around. Here in Texas, I understand that open carry of a handgun is legal . . .but I'd never do that in downtown Dallas either I am a little hazy on open carry of a long gun in Texas though.

In any case, the point of that design/marketing exercise is that in California, it is not lawful to even own what they define as an assault rifle. What they defined as an assault rifle is largely determined by the configuration of the gun in terms of forbidden "features". Prominent among those forbidden features is the presence of as pistol grip and an adjustable but stock. By crating the lower receiver that has neither pistol grip nor adjustable, but stock removes the firearm from the legal definition (in California) of an assault rifle.
I live in Lake Charles now, but before I moved, I can’t recall seeing anyone taking advantage of the “Constitutional Carry Law”.

That’s not to say a lot of people aren’t packing. You just don’t see it.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 04:17 PM   #24
ICU 812
BANNED

I can imagine a scenario where some guy and his friends do some hog hunting on someone's land. A stop at a cvountry convenience store might take placve before or after. "Constitutional Carry" means that no one gets arrested for still having a handgun on their belt.

Now there are exceptions, exemptions and wrinkles in Texas law that might apply. I do not know the detiles. . .and I'm not a lawyer so . . . .
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women