Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2020, 07:36 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Biden is merely embracing the concept of mailing ballots.

2020 will most likely be the first National election ever in which there were more "Black votes" cast than the total population of the Black people in the United States of America ... including those not qualified to vote.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 07:37 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Trump's approval rating is now -12.3%.
Interesting!

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

(Just a quick search getting a CURRENT summary!)

Does a Minus APPROVAL RATING sound better than 42%?
Old 06-07-2020, 07:46 AM   #18
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
I'm interested in your "opinion" as to why you think Trump is a certain victor in November. Unlike you, I will respect your opinion.
Because Trump can string two sentences together.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101220334_10157714447144690_3179704136344970535_n.jpg (39.7 KB, 31 views)
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 07:46 AM   #19
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Trump's approval rating is now -12.3%. No POTUS seeking reelection has ever won with a negative approval rating.
Are you just spewing cherry picked numbers again? Those statement taken together as you just did, don't mean anything.

If you can show "No POTUS seeking reelection has ever won with a negative approval rating at this time in their term before relection", then you are onto something.

Otherwise you are stringing together two unrelated statements to try and play some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Interesting!

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

(Just a quick search getting a CURRENT summary!)

Does a Minus APPROVAL RATING sound better than 42%?
Yes, as I just noted, he loves to twist and turn the way statistics are presented to make his position look better. Even though at this point, it still remains basically irrelevant. Come back in October for numbers that will be more meaningful.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 08:04 AM   #20
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Are you just spewing cherry picked numbers again? Those statement taken together as you just did, don't mean anything.

If you can show "No POTUS seeking reelection has ever won with a negative approval rating at this time in their term before relection", then you are onto something.

Otherwise you are stringing together two unrelated statements to try and play some point.

Yes, as I just noted, he loves to twist and turn the way statistics are presented to make his psition look better. Even though at this point, it still remains basically irrelevant. Come back in October for numbers that will be resmeaningful.
I do not "cherry-pick" numbers. I use FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics which average together ALL polls done by ALL polling companies. The average by those 2 sources is -12.3% and -10.8% respectively, with both sources showing a significant drop in Trump's ratings over the past few weeks. If I was to cherry-pick, I would cite a poll by Morning Consult which has Trump at -23% approval rating.

No POTUS has won reelection with a negative approval rating. That is fact. Trump currently has a negative approval rating. That is fact. You have to go back almost a solid moth to find any poll in which Trump is positive in ANY poll on approval ratings.

At no time have I said Trump's approval rating will be negative on November 3rd. I believe it will be but we shall see. I have also stated several times that if any POTUS could win with a negative approval rating, it would be Trump.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 08:06 AM   #21
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Because Trump can string two sentences together.
And can you point to ANYTHING which shows that Biden's gaffes have cost him a single vote?
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 08:15 AM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

As Calvin says - Vote - and Vote often to defeat trump in favor of the racist with dementia who defines The "black race"
and - Biden will get 104% of black voters.
particularly after DPST city/state administration condone and encourage looting and rioting as not Vioence - which affects many black homes and businesses.

if "Black Lives matter" - Why do the DPST's condone rioting, looting, and killing of many black people ( including a retired black police chief) as "justified and legal protest."????

People are not dumb - regardless of Race - they will see the enablers of the Violence inflicted predominantly on the Black population - orchestrated by the DPST's!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 08:27 AM   #23
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I do not "cherry-pick" numbers. I use FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics which average together ALL polls done by ALL polling companies. The average by those 2 sources is -12.3% and -10.8% respectively, with both sources showing a significant drop in Trump's ratings over the past few weeks. If I was to cherry-pick, I would cite a poll by Morning Consult which has Trump at -23% approval rating.

No POTUS has won reelection with a negative approval rating. That is fact. Trump currently has a negative approval rating. That is fact. You have to go back almost a solid moth to find any poll in which Trump is positive in ANY poll on approval ratings.

At no time have I said Trump's approval rating will be negative on November 3rd. I believe it will be but we shall see. I have also stated several times that if any POTUS could win with a negative approval rating, it would be Trump.
Again, you are playing basically with numbers at this point.

Both GW Bush and Obama had just squeaked on 50% approval ratings at their reelections. GW reasonably close to 50% during the entire year of his reelection, while Obama was closer to 45% for most of the year leading up to reelection and on only jumping to 50% right before.

Trump is sitting about 42% where Obama was at 46% at similar times. Well within the margin of error of the polling.

And if you are looking historically, Trump's favorability according to RCP was -21% at about a 37% favorability rating and he won the election.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 08:29 AM   #24
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Yes 104 to 105 a I gussing some get vote twice.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 08:40 AM   #25
oeb11
Valued Poster

Do 'Black Votes count More"?????
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 09:17 AM   #26
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
And can you point to ANYTHING which shows that Biden's gaffes have cost him a single vote?
Right back atcha. Trump's base has not changed one iota. The ones who supported him in 2016 still do. The #WALKAWAYs have only added to that.

Anyone with 96+% approval by their own party can't lose.

Trump will win in another electoral college landslide.

Fuck your damned biased polls.

By September Graham/Durham/Barr may have Biden indicted for his participation in the coup against the President anyway. Stay tuned...
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 09:47 AM   #27
Ripmany
BANNED

Old 06-07-2020, 09:49 AM   #28
Ripmany
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Do 'Black Votes count More"?????
Yes yes
Yes because steel you white grandma vote. There steel you vote
Old 06-07-2020, 09:50 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do not "cherry-pick" numbers.
Of course, you do! Any numbers that agree with YOUR assessment.

Remember Trump was "8" points behind HillariousNoMore in 2016? Was he "minus 8" then?

You snapped on it like a hungry carp!
Old 06-07-2020, 09:52 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can! I'm not going to vote for Biden.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women