Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35849
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2016, 08:38 AM   #16
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

once again trying to be mean for no reason.

I have not seen nor talked to her in years, but Klovve to me is a strong woman, she was briefly seeking a means to an end while being a Provider. and to have sex with some of you guys who are not the most attractive, I give her a 10 in that category.

now I have met some women in my 20 years of doing this that were weak and that happens. I tried to always find confident, smart an fun Providers and for the most part I have succeeded in doing so.

Now the older I get the less and less I do this. I do not have the time and money to see 10 girls to figure out which 2-3 I like best.

I did make friends with two long time retired Providers, and both of them are wonderful people with big hearts and souls who are still in my daily life and I in theirs.. they both moved on to bigger and better things.

So, at the end of the day who am I or you or anyone to judge these women.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 09:46 AM   #17
Mr.BobDabolina
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Whispers I'd Like To Make You A Promise

Whispers. I believe I know what the problem is here. I believe it's been far too long my friend. Far too long since you've gotten your fucking ass beat. Well my friend you're coming pretty close to ending this streak of yours. I am so sick and tired of seeing your ignorant and ridiculous statements all over this forum. And I believe I can speak for a large group of people when I say we are sick of you disrespecting these ladies the way you repeatedly do. You consider yourself a better human being than anyone. My friend I would kill for the chance to prove to you you are no better than shit. You better pray my friend that our paths do not cross. Do you honestly think these ladies are not eventually going to blacklist you? Look forward to the day we meet.
Mr.BobDabolina is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:05 AM   #18
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Everyone here knows what you are alluding to with your "monkey on the back" comment.
Your currency here is gossip,so who knows if your "info" is correct or not.
You ought to find the strength to push away calorie laden platters of food,exercise and get that monkey off your back/gut...
Observing; the only mistake there is, you need a more current pic of Whimpy, his gut is larger and he's a LOT older , with wrinkles.. OH, and don't forget the beat up Gimme Hat.. it hides his bald spot. lol
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:27 AM   #19
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I agree with Whispers to a certain extent, Alot of women can be strong and choose to hobby with us. But the women who choose a much harder path when they can just hobby it out, to me are more admirable.

Also alot of women who do this really are the most privileged brats around. They feel they are entitled to so much money for an hour of work and honestly believe they aren't being paid enough.

I wouldn't say they are weak, I would say they are very very greedy and entitled to the point that I don't think they would be able to find any real love in the real world, cuz no man would be good enough to be worthy of their 300/hr allure.

They've poisoned their minds and have grown shitty personalities (GPS) so they can believe that they are worthy to be rich but in the end they will end up being very very poor, even with a bank account full of money.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:36 AM   #20
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
They've poisoned their minds and have grown shitty personalities (GPS) so they can believe that they are worthy to be rich but in the end they will end up being very very poor, even with a bank account full of money.
But year after year most prove that no matter how much money they make they can never save a dime and go deeper and deeper into debt.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:38 AM   #21
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Observing; the only mistake there is, you need a more current pic of Whimpy, his gut is larger and he's a LOT older , with wrinkles.. OH, and don't forget the beat up Gimme Hat.. it hides his bald spot. lol
Yeah,and don't forget the kaftan like shirts...

As far as the picture,I wanted to show what a man who is a slob can do with discipline and hard work.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:39 AM   #22
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Goddamn it Whispers, once again you hit the nail on the head with old "b" here. It's like you KNOW me!!!

"b) IMO the #2 reason women become whores is a feeling of entitlement combined with laziness. They want and/or believe they are entitled to certain things materialistic in nature and want a shortcut to getting them. They are more liberated in their views of sex and see being a whore as a shortcut to a Kate Spade clutch and a Michael Kors purse to carry while they wear their Louis Vuitton shoes and Elie Tahari dress. "

But C'mon Whispy. Spade and Kors and Vuitton and Tahari?? Please honey, I'd rather have a magma enema than be caught dead in this cheap swill. These brands are as exclusive as asshole pie. You should have just said COACH and I would have stroked out and you could have put my old OIO, lazy, whore-in' ass out of commission and out of my misery.

So low-brow.
So lower middle class.

(shudders, swoons, faints while clutching estate pearls on silk Georgian couch)
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:49 AM   #23
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina View Post
Whispers. I believe I know what the problem is here. I believe it's been far too long my friend. Far too long since you've gotten your fucking ass beat. Well my friend you're coming pretty close to ending this streak of yours. I am so sick and tired of seeing your ignorant and ridiculous statements all over this forum. And I believe I can speak for a large group of people when I say we are sick of you disrespecting these ladies the way you repeatedly do. You consider yourself a better human being than anyone. My friend I would kill for the chance to prove to you you are no better than shit. You better pray my friend that our paths do not cross. Do you honestly think these ladies are not eventually going to blacklist you? Look forward to the day we meet.
He doesn't see women from this board and only comes here with stories...
You can prolly catch up to him at the nearest Cracker Barrel all you can eat buffet.
Old 08-21-2016, 11:16 AM   #24
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah yes, but you lot LOVE to feed him dontcha? And he just chows down on this epic turd buffet laughing his presumed moobs off about it while the proletariate squirm in their seats and froth at the mouth. It's soo fucking classic.

It takes a special sort of pollutedly convoluted reasoning to think y'all are better people for trying to out bully the bully master when the end result is these co-ed threads become nothing more than a refuge for shit-talking wankers and keyboard cowards of soul crushing mediocrity of which you all are just as responsible as Whispers et al.

Here's a Miss V classic all y'all bloviating hotdog necks should take to heart. Try harder to make sure the biggest hypocrite in the game isn't you.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 11:19 AM   #25
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
But year after year most prove that no matter how much money they make they can never save a dime and go deeper and deeper into debt.

Well those are the one's with the monkeys on their backs ... or the monkeys on their boyfriends / managers backs if ya know what i'm saying
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 11:28 AM   #26
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Ah yes, but you lot LOVE to feed him dontcha? And he just chows down on this epic turd buffet laughing his presumed moobs off about it while the proletariate squirm in their seats and froth at the mouth. It's soo fucking classic.

It takes a special sort of pollutedly convoluted reasoning to think y'all are better people for trying to out bully the bully master when the end result is these co-ed threads become nothing more than a refuge for shit-talking wankers and keyboard cowards of soul crushing mediocrity of which you all are just as responsible as Whispers et al.

Here's a Miss V classic all y'all bloviating hotdog necks should take to heart. Try harder to make sure the biggest hypocrite in the game isn't you.
Old 08-21-2016, 11:56 AM   #27
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Shhhhhh..........

I don't have as much time as I used to for keeping coed fillepd with hostile misogynistic woman-hating threads if you take away the people that make it possible.

Most of them will never figure it out on their own and one of them's too stupid to realize you were talking to her/him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 11:57 AM   #28
Asian Daty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Our culture is one of the few that does not openly regonize prostitution as a ligetimate way to make money. I met many women that use theeir bodies to get what they want, and they are not in the prostiturion business. I guess everyone has an opinion on what seling your body means.
Asian Daty is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 12:23 PM   #29
nbnsennbn1
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

#1: Everyone has to feed a monkey on their back. We do this by being a slave (whore) to our job. It's social acceptable to work your ass off, but I suppose it is not acceptable to work your ass! We live in a society that likes to fuck women and judge them for it.

#2: Everyone feels entitled at some point in time. Some more than others. Our children feel entitled to things that we could not dream of growing up. Does that make them whores? For what these wonderful women do, I don't mind if they have a feeling of entitlement, if in fact it is there for the taking.

#3: No one is a know it all. Everyone is desperate under a given circumstance. Tell someone they are going to lose their job. If they believe you, their demeanor will change drastically. When the going is good we feel invincible. Surely, the more we know the less we have to work. Why is not everyone Bill Gates? May be we should all feel ignorant that we are not driving a Ferrari? We are all doing the best we can and know. Surely everyone of us can do better, including those who pass judgement on this thread.

#4: You think it's easier to suck a cock? Perhaps you should try that out and let us know. Feel free to search CL for m4m. And then, we don't even fucking stop there. We then rate these women on how good they sucked cock. And then some ass holes will say how fucking lame it is that someone actually sucked their lame dick! From now on please go suck yourself as you hold yourself so far above these simple women.

#5: Is that Unicorn we talk about one of y'all judgmental ass-hole's wife? May be you can bear children with her and put up pictures of her cum face on the living room. Then the whole family get's to admire mommy.

I will say one thing to my loving providers. A lot of us appreciate what you do. We don't identify ourselves with these ass holes. Please do me one favor and the next time these judgmental, know it all, losers contact you, for just about anything, please ask them to go fuck themselves and the unicorn they have at home.
nbnsennbn1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 01:43 PM   #30
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbnsennbn1 View Post
#1: Everyone has to feed a monkey on their back. We do this by being a slave (whore) to our job. It's social acceptable to work your ass off, but I suppose it is not acceptable to work your ass! We live in a society that likes to fuck women and judge them for it.

#2: Everyone feels entitled at some point in time. Some more than others. Our children feel entitled to things that we could not dream of growing up. Does that make them whores? For what these wonderful women do, I don't mind if they have a feeling of entitlement, if in fact it is there for the taking.

#3: No one is a know it all. Everyone is desperate under a given circumstance. Tell someone they are going to lose their job. If they believe you, their demeanor will change drastically. When the going is good we feel invincible. Surely, the more we know the less we have to work. Why is not everyone Bill Gates? May be we should all feel ignorant that we are not driving a Ferrari? We are all doing the best we can and know. Surely everyone of us can do better, including those who pass judgement on this thread.

#4: You think it's easier to suck a cock? Perhaps you should try that out and let us know. Feel free to search CL for m4m. And then, we don't even fucking stop there. We then rate these women on how good they sucked cock. And then some ass holes will say how fucking lame it is that someone actually sucked their lame dick! From now on please go suck yourself as you hold yourself so far above these simple women.

#5: Is that Unicorn we talk about one of y'all judgmental ass-hole's wife? May be you can bear children with her and put up pictures of her cum face on the living room. Then the whole family get's to admire mommy.

I will say one thing to my loving providers. A lot of us appreciate what you do. We don't identify ourselves with these ass holes. Please do me one favor and the next time these judgmental, know it all, losers contact you, for just about anything, please ask them to go fuck themselves and the unicorn they have at home.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women