Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70583
biomed161777
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48122
pyramider46370
bambino40977
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #16
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

I see a lot of people jumping on this guy's case. If you want to know who it is, I suggest shooting him an email since he clearly doesn't want to make their info known publicly. You'll look less like drama-hunters that way haha!

As far as the OP's post, I always have a plan B lined up (or C, D, E, F). Most hobby girls are kind of flighty which sucks. Sometimes it turns out that they double booked their time. Other times, that may not be the case, they simply didn't "feel like" seeing someone and even though you were almost there or whatever, they changed their mind and felt they were going to wiggle out of it with a poorly formed excuse.

Sometimes the excuses women give are real (it happens). However, I make a mental note of these encounters, asses them and if they seem valid, I give them another chance. If not, I move on and X-them off my list.

Having a backup is almost always the best plan though. For me, there is a certain satisfaction being able to tell someone, "Sorry, I went ahead and scheduled with someone else."
AllThisMeat is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #17
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

I have associates who are also providers and they don't take the job as seriously as I do. They book appointments on a first come first serve basis because so many guys ncns us... I on the other hand just wait.. if another guy wants to come over after I get ncns ill go with that. Some providers just don't care and have no motivation and dont work because they want to, that could be another reason. Either way too bad this happened but like others stated that's just how some hookers will be lol on to the next
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #18
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThisMeat View Post
I see a lot of people jumping on this guy's case. If you want to know who it is, I suggest shooting him an email since he clearly doesn't want to make their info known publicly. You'll look less like drama-hunters that way haha!

As far as the OP's post, I always have a plan B lined up (or C, D, E, F). Most hobby girls are kind of flighty which sucks. Sometimes it turns out that they double booked their time. Other times, that may not be the case, they simply didn't "feel like" seeing someone and even though you were almost there or whatever, they changed their mind and felt they were going to wiggle out of it with a poorly formed excuse.

Sometimes the excuses women give are real (it happens). However, I make a mental note of these encounters, asses them and if they seem valid, I give them another chance. If not, I move on and X-them off my list.

Having a backup is almost always the best plan though. For me, there is a certain satisfaction being able to tell someone, "Sorry, I went ahead and scheduled with someone else."
Great. So you line up your plan(s) B, C, and D. So a handful of women get cancelled on at short notice - when exactly do you call them to cancel anyways? Do you take 5 quick minutes once your Plan A waves you in from hooker traffic control? (credit KC Questor) I'm assuming of course that you do actually call and cancel. Maybe you just leave them hanging.

So now plans B, C, and D cover their bet next time by double booking just in case. Prompting the next guy to line up his plan B, C, and D, just in case. Prompting....

And around and around the merry-go-round we go.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #19
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

That is an example of ladies rewarding bad behavior...
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #20
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Great. So you line up your plan(s) B, C, and D. So a handful of women get cancelled on at short notice - when exactly do you call them to cancel anyways? Do you take 5 quick minutes once your Plan A waves you in from hooker traffic control? (credit KC Questor) I'm assuming of course that you do actually call and cancel. Maybe you just leave them hanging.

So now plans B, C, and D cover their bet next time by double booking just in case. Prompting the next guy to line up his plan B, C, and D, just in case. Prompting....

I'm assuming that he's not saying he is scheduling all these ahead of time. He's not NCNSing B,C, and D. B,C, and D are just other options he can call.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:09 PM   #21
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:

Exactly.

If a person were to believe in the concept of efficient markets, they might take note of how freight brokers are now an important part of the trucking business. Not that I'd necessarily recommend that as a solution to the client-provider inefficiencies, mind you.
NoahScape is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #22
blade78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
That is an example of ladies rewarding bad behavior...
why blame anyone but the guy who got canceled on?

Truth will set you free

how many hobbyist look at reviews and a bad review=AVOID THAT GIRL

too much "companionship" available to want to waste on providers who have bad reviews

the secret is to report to other men which provider bailed on you
blade78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #23
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade78 View Post
What happens to the guys that double book and NCNS providers? Same thing or is that different somehow?
NoahScape is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:29 PM   #24
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade78 View Post
why blame anyone but the guy who got canceled on?

Truth will set you free

how many hobbyist look at reviews and a bad review=AVOID THAT GIRL

too much "companionship" available to want to waste on providers who have bad reviews

That is what I am saying, but don't think that guys are so innocent here. It happens on both ends and both genders are equally to blame.

Now I'm not saying don't give someone the benefit of the doubt, but the information the OP provided seems to be a clear cut case of NCNS and the names of those ladies should have been posted. Not doing so, but whining about the situation in a poor me pity party post is chicken shit, among other things.

I have found that ladies who are typical of NCNS are the same ladies who don't screen, stay in shit hole notels, and have the potential to be unsafe. These alerts can be just as valuable to the ladies of this community as to the gentlement.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #25
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Maybe he is all about drama and just wanted to see what everyone would do or say.
He knows that this is an information site. So with holding this will only cause more drama.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:04 AM   #26
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:

You made the mistake of making the assumption that when i said"Plan" I meant that one should act on all plans at the same time. However, this is not the case. You should think of planning the same way a programmer looks at nested "if then else" statements.

Perform planA
If planA fails then
Perform planB else
Continue planA until completion
End-else
End-if

The concept is that if you realize you are being stood up on or canceled on, you have someone else in mind who fits what you're looking for.
AllThisMeat is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #27
Guest042316-1
Account Disabled

Stupid mistake to on an information exchange site and request information without offering same; I fucked up, my bad; to the name callers and any others I offended, I apologize.

If I call out the names, it's likely the providers reply with their fabricated version of what occurred, say there's two sides to every story, take no ownership and in the end, blame it on me; that's what I have seen happen; they aren't going to reply "the OP is correct, I dusted him"; it turns into a finger-pointing, he said, she said shit storm.

As ATM suggested, anyone who wants the names, PM me.
Guest042316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #28
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmyone View Post
Such is life in the hooker world. Here's what I think happened.

1) Girl double booked and the other guy arrived before you did.
2) Girl double booked and the other guy arrived before you did.
3) Girl double booked and the other guy arrived before you did.
or

4) Girl took a call and the guy offered her Eros rate rather than her BP rate
5) Girl took a call and the guy wanted two hours
6) Girl took a call and the guy was a regular
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #29
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Not everyone can be as reliable as me.

Just kidding. If they screened you and made appointments with you there really is no valid excuse. They should have kept you updated on the situation if they couldn't see you before you wasted your time going to meet them.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #30
mike2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kourtney Lynn View Post
Wow! I am really sorry to hear that. In my home town (Portland, Oregon) a lot of the guys have been complaining about the same things happening to them. It amazes me that with the economy as bad as it is, that some ladies aren't taking their business a bit more seriously. Yes, life can and does happen. But for you are confirming an hour beforehand, it's weird that those kinds of things just "happen".

Don't let it discourage you - There are plenty of wonderful ladies in the area that would be happy to have your business and spend some fun, quality time with you

xoxo Kourt
I will say the out of town ladies mention to me they always have problems getting refs in KC from locals here. And based on responses seen in the past from other areas Having visited in the country it is no more an issue here than anywhere else i have visited. The ladies I have seen posting through this thread "ahem" so far have always responded in a kind and professional way, including last minute cancellations.
mike2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women