Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41240
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2022, 10:20 PM   #16
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

[/QUOTE]

Ha..I do like the second pic. Funny.

I guess you do realize that the Mueller report was as legitimate of a complaint as I stated. You have not refuted it except to say that it was proven not true. Proven by Bill Barr by his comments only and no actions taken due to the fact but none of the accomplices to Trump would testify despite being subpoenaed. This country has lost its balls when it comes to holding criminals accountable. Perfect example is Trump and is crime family. But that's about the change
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 10:21 PM   #17
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

[/QUOTE]

I guess you do realize that the Mueller report was as legitimate of a complaint as I stated. You have not refuted it except to say that it was proven not true. Proven by Bill Barr by his comments only and no actions taken due to the fact but none of the accomplices to Trump would testify despite being subpoenaed. And the dojs instructions that you cannot indict a sitting president. Which has never been ruled on yet by the way.

This country has lost its balls when it comes to holding criminals accountable. Perfect example is Trump and is crime family. But that's about the change
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 11:47 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post

I guess you do realize that the Mueller report was as legitimate of a complaint as I stated. You have not refuted it except to say that it was proven not true. Proven by Bill Barr by his comments only and no actions taken due to the fact but none of the accomplices to Trump would testify despite being subpoenaed. And the dojs instructions that you cannot indict a sitting president. Which has never been ruled on yet by the way.

This country has lost its balls when it comes to holding criminals accountable. Perfect example is Trump and is crime family. But that's about the change[/QUOTE]

No - the Mueller report found there was no collusion. But the point you are missing is the whole premise of the Mueller report was based on a fake dossier, illegal spying and other falsehoods paid for by the Clinton Campaign. The who Russian Hoax was a scam by the Clinton Campaign to initially try to sway the election and the when the witch lost, to try and derail trump's Presidency and cover up for Clinton's own ineptitude
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 07:53 AM   #19
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hmmmm... rather interesting way that YOU phrased things.

The Trumps are to appear in Count ... forced to??
And YOU say "They are walking into a TRAP."

So this Letitia James - a sworn officer of the court -
is somehow allowed to "TRAP" people by forcing them
into Court? ... And YOU are surely okay with this??

Reckon THAT sayes a lot right there... Don't it?

### Salty
Yes and I'm alright with it too!
And you want to talk about silly?
You and your conspiracy theories, see bud these are real people bringing real charges against that really tratious asshole, who did really tratious things while in office, your dear leader DJT!
And frankly I don't care if the Capone his ass!
And now the orange turd is praising Russias dear leader!
More treason!
Putin is a murderous dictatorial piece of shit!
And an enemy of this country and freedom and democracy the world over!
Alot of that on here too!
Maybe next time he wants to carve off a piece of real estate maybe he'll go south, perhaps Australia can use a dictatorial asshole to run things there!
Those traitors at sky news would love the shit out of that!
Might even make it worth it for you to move back home since everything would be just as you like it!
Australia in surprisingly IMO unexpectedly has even imposed sanctions against that turd!
Apparently there are still some freedom living people left there!
But what the hell right, your favorite Russian is poised to kill huge swaths if the population of Ukraine because they had the termity to lean west towards democracy!
This was Trump's doing, pulling troops out of NATO was his blessing and his gift to Putin!
Fucking Tratior!
Like I told lusty in a PM, my father told me if you need a hand, don't reach for a Republicans!
You won't get it!
My father was on the mark!
Buncha fucking traitors!

Biden should have reinforced NATO apon being sworn in!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 08:08 AM   #20
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

LOL! I enjoy dogface’s crazy posts, reminds me of that screaming girl meme. I think it’s his GF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p46AXCtue9c
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 02:13 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

"They've got him this time..."
"The walls are closing in "
When will silly libtards ever learn

Breaking News: The prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney’s inquiry into Donald Trump have resigned. The D.A. is said to have doubts about the case.

The two prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into former President Donald J. Trump and his business practices abruptly resigned on Wednesday amid a monthlong pause in their presentation of evidence to a grand jury, according to people with knowledge of the matter. The stunning development comes not long after the high-stakes inquiry appeared to be gaining momentum, and throws its future into serious doubt.

The prosecutors, Carey R. Dunne and Mark F. Pomerantz, submitted their resignations after the new Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, indicated to them that he had doubts about moving forward with a case against Mr. Trump, the people said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/23/n...stigation.html
Old 02-23-2022, 02:21 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

There’s always next week, guys

Old 02-23-2022, 02:34 PM   #23
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

LOL. These idiots will never learn. At some point you’ve gotta conclude trump is the cleanest politician in American history. Pushing six years of “investigations” and they’ve come up with bupkis.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 04:26 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

JUST IN - The two prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney's inquiry into Trump have abruptly resigned today. The D.A. is said to have doubts about the case, reports the NYT.

@disclosetv
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 05:03 PM   #25
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I just got word that two of the NY people doing
Prosecutings have resigned - they can't see any
reason to push the case against Trump.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies