Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41240
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2022, 10:39 AM   #16
flows-with-water
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

As I once read. I’d rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
flows-with-water is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 10:53 AM   #17
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Even if the shoe were on the other foot, that’s a whole mess of court and defending yourself in a Situation in which it’s one persons word against another.
You’d rather be dead than go to court and justify your actions? I’ll take legal problems over a coffin all day and twice on Sunday.

Quote:
Violence is not the answer to violence.
It certainly is. An armed and properly trained woman is able to defend herself from someone she normally wouldn’t be able to.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 05:10 PM   #18
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
You’d rather be dead than go to court and justify your actions? I’ll take legal problems over a coffin all day and twice on Sunday.

It certainly is. An armed and properly trained woman is able to defend herself from someone she normally wouldn’t be able to.
A civilian should not have to arm themselves to do their ( most likely) severely underpaid job.

An Uber driver is (hopefully) paying attention to driving and shouldn’t have to also have an eye on the back of their head to protect themselves from their patrons.

An armed and properly trained woman or otherwise can still be caught off guard.

Especially when in a situation where you are isolated with one other individual.

Not sure what you argument is here.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 07:15 PM   #19
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
A civilian should not have to arm themselves to do their ( most likely) severely underpaid job.

An Uber driver is (hopefully) paying attention to driving and shouldn’t have to also have an eye on the back of their head to protect themselves from their patrons.

Especially when in a situation where you are isolated with one other individual.

Sorry Queeny, but in places like Philthadelphia civilians are arming themselves, and stopping folks like carjackers, whether they are paid enough or not, uhhhh, I have no idea what that has to do with protecting yourself from bad people.

And any Uber driver who works without a gun is nuts, plain and simple.

KDKA did a segment about all the security problems associated with ride sharing on the radio Friday afternoon, you are basically on your own.

Anyone can be caught offguard, and that's why you never relax and maintain situational awareness, and trust your instincts when something feels wrong.

But by all means, play dead, it supposedly works with bears, maybe that and pissing and shitting yourself will deter someone enough to survive.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 07:18 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Sorry Queeny, but in places like Philthadelphia civilians are arming themselves, and stopping folks like carjackers, whether they are paid enough or not, uhhhh, I have no idea what that has to do with protecting yourself from bad people.

KDKA did a segment about all the security problems associated with ride sharing on the radio Friday afternoon, you are basically on your own.

Anyone can be caught offguard, and that's why you never relax and maintain situational awareness, and trust your instincts when something feels wrong.

But by all means, play dead, it supposedly works with bears, maybe that and pissing and shitting yourself will deter someone enough to survive.
True
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 07:21 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
A civilian should not have to arm themselves to do their (most likely) severely underpaid job.

I agree. It shouldn't be this way. But the liberals and dim-retards have made those jobs a lot more dangerous with their crazy bail "reforms" and non-prosecuting DAs. The predictable result is - Uber drivers now have a much greater chance of picking up criminals.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 02:43 PM   #22
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

No thanks . I’ll stick with my job which requires full vetting.
Old 02-20-2022, 04:21 PM   #23
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I agree. It shouldn't be this way. But the liberals and dim-retards have made those jobs a lot more dangerous with their crazy bail "reforms" and non-prosecuting DAs. The predictable result is - Uber drivers now have a much greater chance of picking up criminals.
Unlike! That was a mistake ! Lol

I meant to say that calling people dim and/or retarded is not really the best way to get your point across.
Old 02-20-2022, 05:48 PM   #24
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Unlike! That was a mistake ! Lol

I meant to say that calling people dim and/or retarded is not really the best way to get your point across.
He's not calling people retards, he's calling Democrats retards, most Democrats are humans in retrograde, IE, de-evolving back into lesser beings.

Can't work, can't feed their kids, expect the Government to do everything for them from cradle to grave, seriously, if the next CW happened tomorrow, there would be more deaths from starvation, than people actually killing each other.

It just amazes me, that people have to leave home, and go to a store to buy their morning cup of coffee, everytime you see Dims on TV going into the capitol building they always have huge coffee cups in their hands.

Especially Absolutely Obtuse Cunt, proof, that the human species is returning to its primate form, stupidity in action, genetics washing out, no more hybrid vigor.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 05:56 PM   #25
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
He's not calling people retards, he's calling Democrats retards, most Democrats are humans in retrograde, IE, de-evolving back into lesser beings.

Can't work, can't feed their kids, expect the Government to do everything for them from cradle to grave, seriously, if the next CW happened tomorrow, there would be more deaths from starvation, than people actually killing each other.

It just amazes me, that people have to leave home, and go to a store to buy their morning cup of coffee, everytime you see Dims on TV going into the capitol building they always have huge coffee cups in their hands.

Especially Absolutely Obtuse Cunt, proof, that the human species is returning to its primate form, stupidity in action, genetics washing out, no more hybrid vigor.
I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
Old 02-20-2022, 07:57 PM   #26
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:

I am going to agree with you here DG but I am going to add a little if I may.

My father was big in Martial Arts. My uncle was trained by the 1976 World Champion and I was forced into it since I was 3. I grew a liking to it and to make a long story short learned many ways to disarm a person without needing to have a weapon. I believe this is something everyone should learn especially in today's world. There are some video's on Youtube but it really doesn't do justice to learning and doing. It's free and could safe your life.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 09:21 PM   #27
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Not gonna disagree with ya too much here, mate.

But I happen to be Australian, and we surely have our own
ways of disarming a bad bounder... But I can't toss me
boomerang when I'm drivin' me car... And me dingo
(if I had one) would ride in the back seat.
I couldn't take him on me UBER job ... What would I do?
Hide the dingo in the boot of the car when I'm
driving a fare?

Me point is that it's gonna be difficult to do your
martial arts and karate driving in the front seat
when a robber bloke got his gun pointed at your back.

Maybe it's better if YOU got a gun also.
Hidden with-in reach up front. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 12:26 AM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Hey devo - check your Starbucks app. I just added funds for you.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 10:54 AM   #29
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey devo - check your Starbucks app. I just added funds for you.
Thanks, but I was of the generation of kids that weren't allowed to drink coffee, so, we got a pepsi instead.

Can you imagine that today?

Seriously, that was the thought that coffee wasn't good for kids, now we know its full of antioxidants and has far less sugar than pop.

Compared to energy drinks coffee is almost a health drink.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 10:55 AM   #30
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
Thanks, but it wasn't a bad day, its never a bad day when you speak the truth.
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women