Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60761
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2015, 09:54 AM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Yes, of course. The end of the world....but, not until next year.

You're full of shit admiral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Of course the truth is that Obamacare has done great damage to our economy and it only really goes into effect next year. So we'll see what song you're singing a year from now Libtards. May I suggest, They're Coming to Take Me Away.

Good thing the Supremes decided this just like they did slavery in Dredd Scott, equal protection, school segregation, eugenic sterilizations, the Japanese internment, eaves dropping on phone calls without warrants in World War I, Habeous Corpus in the Civil War, and so many other things that we needed decided.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 09:57 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Sounds like EVERYTHING else around here. Maybe one day you fine Americans will realize that on occasion EVERYBODY else is right and YOU'RE wrong!

Behold, the Idiot Jihad!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 10:02 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Munch on this quote, little boy:
REALLY? Is that why you can't walk the grounds unattended?

Forbidden topic aside, explain to us why the whookers all hate you, LLIdiot!

And, I ask again, why the fuck does it matter to a Medicare recipient, err, leech?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 10:46 AM   #19
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You forgot to mention where Obama was wrong (as the knife is being twisted and the 40 hour week is a thing of history), the Supremes said that they did have a standing whereas Obama was saying just last week that they didn't. Admit it, Obama is not much of a scholar when it comes to the Constitution but he is lucky that he has something on John Roberts.
Link? You never seem to provide one. I'm beginning to believe it's because everything you say is absolute shit.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 10:55 AM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It's a bitch slap for most American consumers = higher premiums, higher deductibles, higher co-pays.

You are too stupid to understand the GOP leadership didn't want the Obamacare battle before the 2016 election. SCOTUS did the GOP leadership a favor.

And I am the one who correctly predicted the SCOTUS decision; you on the other hand got it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Right. It wasn't the republicans who tried to repeal the ACA dozens of times. It wasn't the conservative zombies on here who crowed about getting it repealed when the GOP took back the senate.

It's not a "win" for the republicans.....it's a bitch-slap. We win. You lose. Get over it.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 10:59 AM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
It's a bitch slap for most American consumers = higher premiums, higher deductibles, higher co-pays.

You are too stupid to understand the GOP leadership didn't want the Obamacare battle before the 2016 election. SCOTUS did the GOP leadership a favor.
So let me get this straight... the GOP, before an election, didn't want the ability to say they defeated a law that will result in higher premiums, deductibles, etc for the american people? Are you fucking kidding? Don't ever try and spin anything again because you seriously suck dick at it.

You've lost and now you're trying to say it was a good thing. Losing is never good. You still haven't proven that the premiums and deductibles will be any higher than they previously would have been without ACA in place.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:19 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
........explain to us why the whookers all hate you........
Explain to me what "whookers" are ... and I might be able to enlighten you.

That will be a challenge for you, who can't read maps, to comprehend, though.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:23 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Losing is never good.
That's not true.

The problem is people defining "losing" with different standards.

When dealing with SCOTUS opinions, one can analyze them from the perspective of how to avoid running afoul of the Constitution in the future and/or crafting legislation, for instance, to avoid "ambiguities" that allow for Courts to interpret the meaning of the words in a manner that might not have been intended in the first place. Sometimes in that regard the Court is "lecturing" on how to avoid the same result again....a learning experience. In this instance the Democrats drafted an ambiguous statute ... I doubt it was on purpose.
Old 06-25-2015, 01:03 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Right. It wasn't the republicans who tried to repeal the ACA dozens of times. It wasn't the conservative zombies on here who crowed about getting it repealed when the GOP took back the senate.

It's not a "win" for the republicans.....it's a bitch-slap. We win. You lose. Get over it.
I disagree....I think it was a huge win for the GOP. They would have had to come up with the fix they have been talking about but have been so short on details.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:01 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This is the most dangerous and far reaching precedent I've seen in my lifetime. The destructive force of what the Court did today goes far beyond Obamacare, and will haunt us for decades.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:23 PM   #26
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Angry

Just watch the screams and cries from the libs when a conservative Congress and a conservative President pushes through an ambiguous law that goes after one of the libs sacred cows. And I don't mean a go-along-to-get-along Rhino that currently holds office as the Speaker of the House or Senate Majority leader. I hope that this REALLY does open up the can of worms that it's predicted to with regard to laws that affect the states and are written in an ambiguous way. Some REAL Constitutional scholars, ( not like o'dumbass claims to be, but REAL one's) on BOTH sides of the political spectrum, are saying that we will have a rough time in the near future over a LOT of challenges to laws that were written and can be construed in many way due to their ambiguity of wording.
This ruling ought to get woomby, shammy and assups hopes up that the weak SOB's at SCOTUS will cave to the fag agenda and allow them to finally "marry". They can already burn the American flag with impunity yet protest when the "fag flag" gets "disrespected" . I'll be burning one every day of this week and every day of the week that SCOTUS announces that they lack balls to rule against the fag agenda . They must be having an extended happy hour down at Talleywackers over this ruling to prepare for the soon to be announced SCOTUS "let's kiss the fag's ass" ruling.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:29 PM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

As for other Supreme Court decisions....remember Kelo vs New London? The city of New London, CT took private land to give to a private developer who said they could increase the tax base by building a mall and Pfizer research center. Well, that land is still undeveloped but all the houses are gone, the neighborhood is gone, and the tax base has dropped. Way to go with another great decision SCOTUS.

I'll say one last thing on this topic as the libs are out doing victory laps, I will wait until next year. Obamacare goes into full force, Hillary will have to defend it, the GOP will surge and win the election, and the next year the law will be repealed in the same spirit as prohibition.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:37 PM   #28
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Read the court's opinion as cited in my thread. They did not act as judges, they didn't want to hurt those that are already getting subsidies. That's not their role as SCOTUS. You dumb-ass MF's - that's a win for those that are tearing down our system of government, not a win FOR THE PEOPLE.
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:44 PM   #29
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

PS, any MF on here that is celebrating the opinion as "a win" should first read then try to defend the SCOTUS opinion, based only on what it says (not just your agenda/political motivation). A win is a win only if it makes sense and is supported. I dare you to dispute anything in Scalia's dissent.
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:08 PM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This is the most dangerous and far reaching precedent I've seen in my lifetime. The destructive force of what the Court did today goes far beyond Obamacare, and will haunt us for decades.
Congress can address the matter and pass a "course correction" ... once the dust settles and both sides of the aisle recognize the "realities" .... I imagine there is not one shred of legislative history that supports Roberts' conclusion..... meaning someone made the argument that the wording of the statute authorized the Feds to pay subsidies to those who signed up with the Feds website. Keep in mind that someone early on factored that premiums would be lowered, and therefore affordable for anyone who signed up on the Feds website. That was Gruber!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women