Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #16
Lanny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 120
Default Romo is Not the problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Noel View Post
Smooth and Silky,

According to the NFL, Romo was the 4th best quarterback for 2011........Big Ben was only rated at 10th.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...seasonType=REG

A lot of things determine if a team is successful. Luck plays a big part. Look at the 2011 Giants....lucked their way into winning the Super Bowl. Dallas wasnt just very lucky in 2011. Lost the top running back to a broken ankle and the top receiver to constant hamstring injuries. So Romo was pretty much limited in what he could do. 2012 looks to be a better year for the Cowboys. No lockout and a full year of learning the new coaches system.

Prior to 1960, I was a Giants/Steelers fan......hated the Browns/Packers/Redskins..........still feel the same way. But when Dallas got a franchise in 1960.........well I became a Cowboys fan. I still pull for the Giants/Packers......except when they play the Boys.

JJ is first a businessman.......currently the Cowboys are the 2nd most valued sports franchise......first is Manchester United Soccer team in England.......$1.86 billion to $1.81 billion......Manchester United, btw, is owned by the same family that owns the Tampa Bay Bucks......All 32 NFL teams are ranked in the top 50 most valueable sports franchises in the world. Steelers are only ranked at 23rd most valuable in the world.
Agree with the above concerning Romo...he is FAR from the top of the problem list...inconsistent OL play, inconsistent RB play (especially after D Murray went down) AND Romo is STILL one of the top four QBs in the game.
IMHO, people have NEVER gotten over the Seattle muffed FG....And yes, I fully realize that Romo has made some other mistakes since, and yes a couple have come in last few minutes of games...There are at least half of the NFL teams that would like to have Romo...With improved line play and the improved running game that should provide, Romo is plenty talented enough to lead to playoffs...Defense should be improved this year too....

Finally, I would call the NYGiants out for getting Hot at exact right time, NOT
"lucking their way to a Super Bowl"....
Lanny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women