Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47913
pyramider46370
bambino40543
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2022, 08:01 AM   #16
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 555020
My ECCIE Reviews

Chemistry generally grows over time. For instance, if you have one date with a provider and you say to yourself, "I didn't feel chemistry," in my opinion, if everything was good, you should be open to seeing them again.

Oftentimes, when we are more familiar with one another, we can really let go, and of course, allow the natural flow of human relationships (which requires time) to work their magic!

The benefits of a hobbyist relationship grow exponentially when you see a provider regularly.
eccieuser13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 10:06 AM   #17
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser13 View Post
Chemistry generally grows over time. For instance, if you have one date with a provider and you say to yourself, "I didn't feel chemistry," in my opinion, if everything was good, you should be open to seeing them again.

Oftentimes, when we are more familiar with one another, we can really let go, and of course, allow the natural flow of human relationships (which requires time) to work their magic!

The benefits of a hobbyist relationship grow exponentially when you see a provider regularly.
I could not agree more. Being a regular definitely has its benefits.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 10:08 AM   #18
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Chemistry is important.

So is humor, in my opinion. So often, we get so serious about this business that we forget to laugh. Not everything has to be so stoic, serious, and cloaked in dramatic romance. I've always found the best times I have are with the guys that love to laugh.. and love when others laugh. Its good for the soul.. and its good for relaxing.

The number one compliment I get over and over is that time with me is like time with an old friend.
Having a sense of humor and not taking any of this too seriously is huge. For me it's all about having some fun in life, a thing that has become all too elusive in recent years.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 10:17 AM   #19
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
I could not agree more. Being a regular definitely has its benefits.
slowhand I couldn't agree more I usually see the provider several times and have had great success in haveing very mutual get togethers. If I only see them once them there was something that I didn't care for
Not saying they where bad ladies just not my type
I am here for having lots of fun. I try to do my part
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 12:21 PM   #20
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
slowhand I couldn't agree more I usually see the provider several times and have had great success in haveing very mutual get togethers. If I only see them once them there was something that I didn't care for
Not saying they where bad ladies just not my type
I am here for having lots of fun. I try to do my part
I love the chemistry you can have with a gent after you learn get to know the others sexual desires better. If I don't have good chemistry with a gent 9 out of 10 I won't see him again.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 10:25 AM   #21
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

When I find myself wondering about a lady I was with 10 or 20 or 30 year ago, and wish I could be with her again, she must have provided a GFE.
I still find myself wondering how their life is, and where they are. I know a couple are no longer living, but I have fond memories of them.
I find myself caring about women whose names I never knew, but they gave me a special feeling. I wonder how many even remember me?
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 12:21 PM   #22
aloysius.x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
When I find myself wondering about a lady I was with 10 or 20 or 30 year ago, and wish I could be with her again, she must have provided a GFE.
I still find myself wondering how their life is, and where they are. I know a couple are no longer living, but I have fond memories of them.
I find myself caring about women whose names I never knew, but they gave me a special feeling. I wonder how many even remember me?
You bring up an interesting topic in this comment, "The one that got away" whether it was a long lost love or someone special kind of thing.

That'd be a great new topic.
aloysius.x is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 12:32 PM   #23
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
When I find myself wondering about a lady I was with 10 or 20 or 30 year ago, I wonder how many even remember me?
In the HO biz we give the illusion of liking you for the time you pay for., and if she has a little black book then I'm sure she will remember.

It is like thinking the stripper in the bar likes you too.

hookers are not girlfriends. We are paid entertainment. IMO

Some may come back and say different.
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 12:35 PM   #24
aloysius.x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
In the HO biz we give the illusion of liking you for the time you pay for., and if she has a little black book then I'm sure she will remember.

It is like thinking the stripper in the bar likes you too.

hookers are not girlfriends. We are paid entertainment. IMO

Some may come back and say different.
But I dated a stripper for a long time and I'm 100% certain, she liked me. I met her at her work.
aloysius.x is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 05:52 PM   #25
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Sandy-- I have to disagree ( you knew someone would)

Some of my regulars have been seeing me for 13-14 years... heck, I have one regular who has literally been my client since my first week in the business. These gents become friends over time. I know about their kids, their work... and I know their wants and desires by heart. Have had more than one gent pass over the years and it always hits me. But-- I'm very much a GFE provider-- and while the lines don't get blurred, that does not mean that I don't care about the gents that spend time with me over and over and over.

We are not girlfriends-- that part is true. But many of us do form friendships over the years.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 06:08 PM   #26
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Me too Grace, 8, 10, 12, 16 years
But at the end of the run.. That it. when they are done with their fun with you.. you are just a distant thought. prove me wrong.

And when the money runs out.. do you still give him pleasure?
Do ya'll go on picnics?
Do ya'll get together each year and reminisce?

Yes, I'm sure one or two may call to check on you., but he is just getting his jollies thinking of the pleasure you gave him. IMO
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 06:25 PM   #27
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Sandy--

I've had 2 battles with cancer over the years. My regulars during this time donated money (that's donated-- didn't expect sessions from it, etc) to keep me alive and keep me from being homeless. Several checked on me on a regular basis just to see how I was doing. And this was under the assumption that I may never be back in business-- I stayed gone for 3 years.

I have several regulars who I do chat with on a regular basis. Some of us will go for lunch from time to time without any expectation of BCD before or afterwards.

I have no delusions of what this is and what this isn't. However, I've also been careful in how I conduct business so that I never become jaded nor bitter about my time here. This is how I choose to conduct business. It does not work for everyone, but it has worked well for me.
Old 04-07-2022, 06:44 PM   #28
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry that you had to go through that Grace.

Those men were one in a million for sure.

I've had (Friends) that has helped me at my time of need too. But they still wanted something from me in one way or the other.

I've had (Friends) I have known many many years promise me things that they later redacted on.

One even told me he loved me and said I was his second wife. (That is the one I've known 16 years.)
Said if anything ever happen to him that me and my children would be taken care of. He ki((ed himself and left me high and dry.

Both these men are/were millionaires.

Yes I am sour.. I am just telling it the way it was with me.

I just hope others are not so foolish.

Signed one old lady sour hooker
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 06:53 PM   #29
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I have several regulars who I do chat with on a regular basis. Some of us will go for lunch from time to time without any expectation of BCD before or afterwards.
I call them players, they got your company from the price of a dime phone call or meal.

IMO
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 07:20 PM   #30
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Nah-- if I'm visiting (particularly Dallas-- where I was based for more than a decade) and I'm not already busy with an appointment, I'll spend a meal with a good number of my friends. Don't get me wrong-- this isn't something I do with every Tom, Dick, or Harry-- but my long timers... yeah, I'll let em buy me a meal if I don't have anything more pressing on my schedule.

These are the same gents that have helped me out without expectations-- who often send me random giftcards here and there for no reason, etc. Its a mutually beneficial type of arrangement. I do not extend extra effort or kindness out to those who don't do the same for me.

I've also never had anyone tell me that they would take care of me or any such nonsense. We all know, realize, and understand the boundaries of this life. If I had any of my regulars offer, I'd probably decline just because if they have family--- the last thing they need is for their memory to be tarnished with the knowledge that they left some of their resources to a "whore".

I'm sorry you were given a bum deal. I know that many ladies do not operate the way that I do-- but I approach it in such a way that keeps me grounded in reality-- while being able to enjoy genuine human interaction with people that I do consider friends.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women