Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: If I ever win the Loterry, I would...
Quit my Job and Go Hobby Crazy! 50 51.02%
Become a philanthropist and general do-gooder 23 23.47%
Share the money with my family and friends 42 42.86%
Become a hermit and move to Kathmandu 5 5.10%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-18-2010, 08:24 PM   #16
selot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Of course depending on the amount....

1) Pay off all my bills first.
2) Buy a new Truck.
3) Travel where ever and whenever I wanted.
4) Hobby a lot more than I do now!!!
selot is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:54 PM   #17
hwygnome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Depending on how much the the prize would have a factor in what I did. And the figures below are for take home after taxes.

A 1 million pot I would probably still work but would do so at a reduced schedule. I would go hobby crazy for a period of time. I would be upgrading a couple of things in my life and of a few family members and a friend or two. Not to mention a vacation or two that I would have to pay for. But then again I would get to choose Hey what can I say I get paid for mine currently.

A 10 million pot would get me to stop working for somebody else. Aside from the above stuff I would expand the realm of my giving but would keep it private. And not to mention I would need to find a place to hide from the beggars and people looking to scam me out of my windfall.
hwygnome is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:58 PM   #18
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default You'd Never Know I Won

1. Pay my house and truck off - sorry, the only two I've got - and stay where I am. Probably spiff up the innards of the house some.
2. Take this job and shove it...
3. Travel a month, paint a month, travel a month, paint a month, travel a month....you get the drift. Certainly, I would need a partner in adventure...
4. Sneak up on some people who are already involved in "dogooderism" and slip 'em some unexpected jack for the cause.
5. Fund a chair in the art school I graduated from - with stipulations, naturally.
6. Start a small art gallery and show stuff I want to show - a lot of the above travel time would be spent looking for struggling, unknown artists.
7. Improve my habits and get healthier so I can continue to do #3-#6.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:00 PM   #19
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Depending on the amount
Pay off my debts
Set up a trust for my 2 children
Buy a few toys and cars
Donate a large amount to:

Dallas Children’s Medical
Make a Wish Foundation
Michael Fox Parkinson Foundation
American Cancer Society
Fallen Patriot Fund
Guardian Angels for Soldiers Pets
5150 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:57 PM   #20
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow...if I won the Lottery, I'd travel. I'd actively work with the Micro Loan program in India, not just invest in it. I would buy city land parcels for urban gardening projects and start an organization that would benefit children with parents who don't have college educations. The program would take the fear and stigma out of getting ready for college through social education and provide scholarships.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:54 AM   #21
<xxxbrazilxxx>
Gaining Momentum

I would pay VH1 to quit making shitty love competition shows like flavor of love, daisy of love, rock of love, real chance of love, and any other of those shit shows to never be produced again.

then hopefully whatever made "I love new york" the highest rated vh1 tv show in history would've never existed and i could open my own "how to have a life" school for all of the would've been followers of shows like these to attend.

yes, please.
<xxxbrazilxxx> is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:10 AM   #22
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Travel, Travel, Travel,

Take care of family..............And do some additional hobbying

and invest the rest....
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:19 AM   #23
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

i would hobby for a month or two until i found the one woman to take on a trip around the world,dining,dancing,and fucking for a year.
Then come home and take care of family and friends and do good.
Then take another trip to Fiji with a woman.
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #24
Luvgcz
Valued Poster

Default If I won 10 milllion dollars..

I would not do anything I wanted to do. but I wouldn't do something I didn't want to do.
Ten million, less taxes, would generate about $30,000/month in perpetuity for myself ad chairities I might select with low operating expenses. I would also have to find new 'friends'.
Luvgcz is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:06 PM   #25
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'd simply retire to a home on a lake and enjoy being with family and friends. After they leave I'd obviusly enjoy watching the head of a young lady bobbing up and down but that's already part of my retirement plan!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:08 AM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Depends on the amount. But in the main, I would sell one home and keep the other. Buy one or two more new homes. Set up one relative and one friend very well and a few friends very well. Then I'd travel like nobody's business. I mean on the raod 6- 8 months a year, minimum. Hell, it would be hard to say how many months I'd be on the road, because it really wouldn't be clear where I really lived.

As for the hobby, that would be interesting. I'd probably hobby quite a bit more for a few months because I would no longer be working. But I think I would get into a series of monogamous (more or less) relationships somewhere along the way. But if not, I'd have a few favorite hobby girls that were interested in extended travel.

Very much up in the air on whether I would buy a fractional interest in an private jet. Much depends on the amount of the lottery and the percentage of travel I ended up doing in the first year in the U.S. vs. abroad.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #27
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Before I did anything important with the money, it's hobby GALORE. I would call every provider I could get to respond and go until I was literally TIRED OF PUSSY!!! This, of course may last for a few hours or one pop. Lol!

Oh, and then I'd do all that boring stuff, like pay off bills and maybe buy a house out in the country.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:10 AM   #28
artee4fun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Finally have the double with Holly and Faith, for the day! After recovering from that go about my business as always except being a silent helper for people in distress.
artee4fun is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:19 PM   #29
gman44

Encounters: 203

If I actually received the lottery money that I won I would schedule foursomes and threesomes. I'd travel to the other cities that I post pics in and see my girls, yes all of them maybe at one time. Maybe they'd all wear me out but I'm willing to try
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:22 PM   #30
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available

If I won the lottery....
I would, take better care of myself.
Seeing as, in the hobby, you can be limited, for several different reasons.
Dasani is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women