Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2014, 11:37 PM   #16
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

I agree that it's a good strategy to have a baseline for what has to happen in a session in order for a review to get PA credit. But following on to the point Devo made about "ripoff reviews", and Pistolero's follow-up:

Quote:
A bad provider or rip off do receive credit, if activities took place and all other conditions met. Does not have to be a positive review.
I think part of Devo's point is that rip off reviews should maybe be considered for credit even if no "activities" took place, particularly in an instance where there was some kind of representation (if perhaps oblique or indirect) that some "activities" would be made available, but none actually were.

It's hard to draw a solid line with these (and I understand that presents a problem for evaluating review approvals). But there is a certain type of "ripoff pseudo-provider" (or, usually, agency) that kind of makes it's fortune on leading potential clients to believe that certain types of services will be available, knowing full well they don't intend to do so. Like (to create a strawman example, that's actually similar to a service that is currently operating in the Pittsburgh area....), if there is a hypothetical service that charges clients $200 to have a lady visit them, and prior to the appointment won't discuss anything about the actual services other than something like, "Trust me, you'll be happy in the end..." - then the client makes the appointment, pays the money, and finds it only includes a no-touch striptease and nothing else.... Personally, I think that someone who TOFTT's and honestly reports the experience, potentially saving other members time, money, and disappointment, should be rewarded with PA credit for that.

In other words, I would advocate for a guideline that evaluates not only whether any activities took place, but whether (based on all the information available at the time) the hobbyist went into the session having been led to believe that activities would occur, or with a reasonable expectation that certain activities would be offered. (So, like, nobody should go into a legitimate spa or something, post a review that says "I paid my money, didn't get HR, and didn't even get to touch the girl! This is a ripoff!", and expect PA credit for that - because no reasonable person would expect that at a legit spa). I know it's not necessarily that simple, and a certain amount of discretion would need to be applied. But I think it's something that's worth revisiting at some point, and maybe thinking about whether to existing rules should change to account for this. Because without the possibility of PA credit, there's really no incentive for anyone to expose services that are truly 100%, "no activities available" ripoffs, other than just out of the goodness of their hearts.
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:50 AM   #17
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Very good points, laserface. And, I agree with a large part of it.

Couple of things come to mind on this. As I have said, our rules and guidelines are site wide, to insure you know what to expect wherever you might be. I looked, and there are 2 moderators who have each processed over 200 reviews in the last 7 days. I do not do that many, but they take up a lot of time. Once there are variables introduced, time extends. Fact of life.

Think of this also. " Because without the possibility of PA credit, there's really no incentive for anyone to expose services that are truly 100%, "no activities available" ripoffs, other than just out of the goodness of their hearts." The incentive is there, altho it may not be easy to see. If the guy before you had written a review on his visit, would you even have been there to get a bad experience? It is not a self-serving process, but a community service to write reviews like that. If you get ripped off and do not post about it, then you are setting the next guy up to get ripped off. And the rip-off artists continue to prey on people not in the know.

But, a review is not necessary. If danger was involved, do an alert. If just a ripoff with no BCD activities, post in coed. There is no problem with a coed post saying I was told this and then this happened. So, put them on blast. Of course, they may never agree to see you after that, but who gives a shit. We have had some 10 page discussions after a coed post on bad service in Houston.

You may have noticed, we do not close many threads or edit much. Do a sorta respectful post and let people know.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:07 AM   #18
mreven70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Would a person gain PA status receiving BCD from a craigslist add ? granted if the person agreed to advertisement?
mreven70 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:08 PM   #19
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

It does not matter if the provider is a member here or not. Have a qualifying appt and write the review. Someone who is not a member here can not have a no review policy here. If a provider advertises anywhere, they can not have a no review policy on Eccie.

If a provider has a no review policy, they can not have a showcase here either.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:18 PM   #20
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
It does not matter if the provider is a member here or not. Have a qualifying appt and write the review. Someone who is not a member here can not have a no review policy here. If a provider advertises anywhere, they can not have a no review policy on Eccie.

Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:33 PM   #21
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post

Nice. Sorry BSer, no showcase for your husky ass!!!!!!!!
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:43 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Nice. Sorry BSer, no showcase for your husky ass!!!!!!!!
Fat ass. FIFY
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:27 PM   #23
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Remember the rules for this thread.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:28 PM   #24
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

BSErs is not fat, He is Tall, Tan, and Handsome.......
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:44 PM   #25
Mickeymo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry but I don't write reviews anymore because not everything you ask can be done. I wrote two good reviews and got no credit because of "contact info missing" that was given in the back page ad. The contact info "was" given in the ad. I can't help it if you don't go to the link, which I did give, and read the contact info in the ad. Sometimes providers don't give, or want given, the info you require. I won't waste time any more. No hard feelings Pisto, you are doing your job, but the reviews are getting mighty slim here in Pa. It is almost like reading tuesdays paper on friday. No more reviews for me. Just my opinion.
Mickeymo is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:03 PM   #26
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeymo View Post
Sorry but I don't write reviews anymore because not everything you ask can be done. I wrote two good reviews and got no credit because of "contact info missing" that was given in the back page ad. The contact info "was" given in the ad. I can't help it if you don't go to the link, which I did give, and read the contact info in the ad. Sometimes providers don't give, or want given, the info you require. I won't waste time any more. No hard feelings Pisto, you are doing your job, but the reviews are getting mighty slim here in Pa. It is almost like reading tuesdays paper on friday. No more reviews for me. Just my opinion.
I save the mods from having to answer this one. A BP ad is not contact info. BP ads come and go. I see a lot of them just disappear into thin air. Once the BP ad goes down us fellow hobbiest have no way of contacting the provider. You contacted the girl somehow so just post the phone number, email, or web address you used. Even a link to an INDYS or a P11 profile is an acceptable contact. Why is that such a hard concept to understand?????
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:27 PM   #27
Mickeymo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
My ECCIE Reviews

I know what you are saying is what is what is required. Won't argue with you on that. I am just saying, if the provider uses an email contact only, that is what I will give, never a phone number. Here is a question. Have you ever seen a phone number for Lovely Lauryn? no. Why? I would like one so I could contact her, but respect her wishes if that is how she wants it. I could give three good reviews, but won't do it any more. Why should I if it will only be rejected. Just my opinion.
Mickeymo is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:46 PM   #28
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=25320

There.......... I just posted the lovely Lauryn's contact info. I hear she is highly recommended,
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:00 PM   #29
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Some ladies prefer to maintain a level of control over who does or does not have their numbers and do not appreciate having their phone numbers posted in reviews or bcd comments.

We do however appreciate the gentlemen who respect this.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 06:06 AM   #30
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Mickey, you sure have had a lot of trouble in less than 90 days of membership here...
AmishGangster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women