Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41803
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36185
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you be more/less inclined to post reviews if comments were not allowed?
I would be more likely to post a review if there were no comments. Let each review stand on its own. 0 0%
Matters not either way to me. 0 0%
I would be more likely post a review if comments were allowed. 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #16
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I like comments with the way this forum works, it definitely gets your review much more attention than the initial post. I'm not sure how many pages back an average hobbyist goes on their local review section
But whether they are good or bad they still make your reviews more eye catching especially when the review has received lots if comments. Even when they are negative some guys will want to try her for themselves if they find her intriguing enough to take the risk.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:12 AM   #17
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I don't review in favor or in fear of comments. I review so my hobby buddies can make an informed decision
The whole board are not my buddies and.....

This review right here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=362603 is just one of the reasons why I most likely will not be openly writing reviews anymore. If I do write a review and post it then it will either be because the lady asked for it or it is a "no" review that needs to be posted so everyone can make an informed decision.

Other than that my info will only be shared with those I trust and with those who show a level of respect, tact and compassion that the gentlemen (and I use that word loosely) in that review above are sorely lacking.....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:21 AM   #18
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post

This review right here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=362603 is just one of the reasons why I most likely will not be openly writing reviews anymore. If I do write a review and post it then it will either be because the lady asked for it or it is a "no" review that needs to be posted so everyone can make an informed decision.

Other than that my info will only be shared with those I trust and with those who show a level of respect, tact and compassion that the gentlemen (and I use that word loosely) in that review above seem to be lacking.....
I'm with EA on this, I haven't done a review here on eccie in quite a while, and really don't think I'll do anymore on this board. Way to many jackoffs, and asshats on this board, along with a shit load of lurkers that are just a bunch of freakin leeches. I have a good core group of friends that I trust here, and we exchange info that way.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:11 AM   #19
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

For the most part I think comments are good however I think we should be able to comment as well but that is not allowed....I also think reviews are over rated and I see more than a few gentlemen on a recurring basis who don't like the hassle of reviews but more importantly value their privacy and I respect that...just my opinion...sometimes less is better...we all know there are backdoor channels we all use to communicate.....(go ahead make your comment..you know who are...LMAO)
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:11 AM   #20
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
For the most part I think comments are good however I think we should be able to comment as well but that is not allowed....I also think reviews are over rated and I see more than a few gentlemen on a recurring basis who don't like the hassle of reviews but more importantly value their privacy and I respect that...just my opinion...sometimes less is better...we all know there are backdoor channels we all use to communicate.....(go ahead make your comment..you know who are...LMAO)
Exactly. Most of the guys I saw when working did not like the review process. It was a hassle. So review or no review/Comment or not comment - I'm happy. It's never been something I worried about. However, I do feel for the ladies that are humiliated over and over again in these review comments by guys they have never seen.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #21
guest040412
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Comments are good especially when trying to figure out if something particularly negative or positive was YMMV. You will get others who experienced the same thing offering comments and that helps the rest of us make an informed decision. That is the whole purpose of these reviews, isn't it?
guest040412 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Every session should be considered ymwv, Your Mileage Will Vary. Not too many of the ladies are robots, there are some, so all sessions are ymwv.

CP, go into any major market review forum and you will see what I mean. This is the same thing as the reviews and comments on aspd. Same damn thing.

I say let the ladies comment on the reviews. Maybe the comments will be constructive and the reviews more accurate. I like it when they lie and say I have skills, I know better.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #23
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I don't post reviews with the comments in mind. I don't read reviews with the comments in mind. Ergo, I don't care one way or the other about review comments.

There have been times when the comments were more helpful than the review or made the review more complete, so I am on the side of letting them stay.
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #24
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wow

Perfect example of why guys do not write reviews!

Can't say anything nice, why say anything at all. You know.

Im sorry, people can scream all day long, comments are just opinions and blah blah blah, but please explain to me how those rude comments were informative, and useful.

Quote:

Other than that my info will only be shared with those I trust and with those who show a level of respect, tact and compassion that the gentlemen (and I use that word loosely) in that review above are sorely lacking.....
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:29 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:

Where was the fucking modtard on that one? I have seen threads closed for a lot less than that bullshit.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:44 PM   #26
Laz
Valued Poster

Comments should stay because in most cases they can be beneficial and the stupid comments are typically overwhelmed by other members. However, Eccie Addict's example is disgusting. Mods should put a stop to that crap.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #27
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I don't really have a problem with comments but that's withing reason. I mean yes comments can be informative at times and I have also posted info. They can also be humorous but that kinda stuff in my example is something I have no interest in being a part of....

If you wanna down someone in that manner at the very least put it in private....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #28
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Circle this date on the calendar...I agree with Burkalini.

There I said it!! And I'm not taking it back. It wasn't so difficult....but I think I'm gonna have to go lie down.
I bet that hurt
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #29
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default WTF

Quote:

It's supposed to inform you good or bad. Quit being such an ass kisser. I don't control the comments once I write a review. What I do is my best to give a accurate description of what happened good or bad. If you don't share a review then what good is the review in first place unless your using them to gain favor with your select few as you described it. Don't mean to be a dick here but it made you sound very WK
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #30
guest040412
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I agree that the moderators should enforce the rules and keep all the comments respectful. Many of the non-informative and out of line comments that I've seen on reviews violate that one simple rule. Having said that, comments have on several occasions helped me make a good decision so they should stay.
guest040412 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women