Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161587
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40766
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

he and Joe Blowjob are fucking cowards.

but we'll all soon see.

Will they leave the sandbox if Obama wins? maybe that's a better wager.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #17
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
he and Joe Blowjob are fucking cowards.

but we'll all soon see.

Will they leave the sandbox if Obama wins? maybe that's a better wager.
So does the thought of higher taxes really lite your fire..... ( And if you think your taxes aint goin up you are a village idiot )
Govt controlled health care ?
More federal employees ?
A few thousand more regulations ?
More Businesses shutting down all over the country ?
More folks on food stamps ?
More folks on ssi
More folks on ssi disability ?
More debt ?
A little hyperinflation to stimulate your sense of fairness ?
More Govt control over every aspect of our daily lives ?
More fuckin nut jobs killing Americans ?
More fn lobbyist acting as czars in Washington !
A few more billion given to Obamas buddies for this green bullshit ?
The thought of all this just sends you guys over the top and for the life of me i cant figure out why ?
If you think someone isnt pullin the strings on your man Obama then there is no doubt you need to get back on the short bus and get your helmet on.....
steamyromance is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

BigTurdie, Let's revisit this in a couple years, when Fiat is making Jeeps in China and Italy, and importing them to the US. Then we'll discuss how well you "fact-checked" me. Because if that's all you got, you got nothin', pal.

But enjoy it all you want while you can. But soon, instead of oil, you'll be changing your Jeep's marinara.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #19
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

If o wins it will be a sad day for people that believe in the USA.

He is the worst president this country has ever had.
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #20
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We post the truth about Obama because you libtards are so much fun to watch. It's as simple as that. It's like throwing a bag of peanuts into a monkey pen, and then trying to get out of the way when the monkeys throw shit back.

It's like electronic laser tag.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I enjoy that.
The fact that you keep having to congratulate yourself about how clever you are kind of cheapens it though...don't ya think?

Dumbass. Save it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I suppose you were in a coma 2000-2008...
Old 11-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #22
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I suppose you were in a coma 2000-2008...
I suppose this was answering me ?
I didnt say the last dip stick was any good, but what we have now is just as bad or worse !
Im ready to try something else or someone else, cause im hoping one of these bullshit artisits will take another path..
Maybe Romney is rich enough no one can buy him, pull his strings etc.
Last thing i want is to elect someone on the way up. making 300k a year and worth 15 million after 4 years .... Oh wait a minute ,thats Obama....
We need someone with some fuckin balls in the White House, not a pussy that doesnt take a shit with out some poll tellin him its ok...
You think thats your guy, go for it... I wont.... !
steamyromance is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:50 PM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
BigTurdie, Let's revisit this in a couple years, when Fiat is making Jeeps in China and Italy, and importing them to the US. Then we'll discuss how well you "fact-checked" me. Because if that's all you got, you got nothin', pal.

But enjoy it all you want while you can. But soon, instead of oil, you'll be changing your Jeep's marinara.

Now that's funny as hell!

StupidOldFart is now wanting to put off this discussion and "revisit in a couple years." If I had lost the debate as bad as he did, I would be wanting to "revisit in a couple of years" too! What a Loser!

For Old Times Sake:

PolitiFact (check), FactCheck (Check), Washington Post Fact Checkers (Check), Chrysler Spokesman (Check), Chrysler CEO (Check).

And last but certainly not least...................

Your friendly, neighborhood Eccie Fact Checkers (Checkmate).

One of the few who did not have a check by their name was StupidOldFart. He and Romney both had a minus signs (-) by their names. ROTFLMAO

It's official now, StupidOldFart is the one with a long, sordid history of twisting words out of proportion and when confronted, StupidOldFart offers up a meek and mild shrug of the shoulder. Followed by an arrogant and condescending, "let's revisit this in a couple years." You do this hoping that we are all foolish enough to just forget and "revisit this in a couple years." And then you could just continue to be your arrogant and condescending, asshole self for a couple of extra years!

I may eventually forget but you can bet your lying, StupidOldFart ass that it will not be in this lifetime!

I will once again quote the meek and mild version of StupidOldFart, "Let's revisit this in a couple years!" (Don't ya just love it!)
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Enjoy it while you can, even though you're wrong, BigTurdie. Like I said, we'll see in a couple years when Jeeps are being made overseas.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #25
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Enjoy it while you can, even though you're wrong, BigTurdie. Like I said, we'll see in a couple years when Jeeps are being made overseas.
Oh sure StupidOldAsshole, "let's revisit this in a couple of years." Give me a friggin' break, Loser! Admit it, you let your mouth overload your ass and to weasel your way out of trouble, you offer a simple "let's revisit this in a couple of years."

Nice try, Loser!!!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

We'll see, BigTurdie, we'll see.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:46 PM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
We'll see, BigTurdie, we'll see.
I've already seen. And so has everyone else.

Everyone but you, that is!

That's why you're a StupidOldLoser who's blind as a bat! Now we know why you havn't been able to see!
Old 11-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You've seen into the future two years? That's amazing, BigTurd! So, did the Yankees win the 2014 World Series, like I'm predicting?
Old 11-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

they have baseball in Kansas?

That's Americas game. You can look it up!
Old 11-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I have trying to get you to back your words up with a friendly wager for months. Thus far, you have cut and run every time! Apparently you're not very confident that Mittens is going to emerge victorious next Tuesday night!

Speaking of StupidOldFart posting "the truth." Is this "the truth" that StupidOldFart is constantly referencing?

Twisting things that are said all out of porportion is something StupidOldFart happens to be extremely familiar with. Correct me if I am wrong StupidOldFart, but didn't you recently buy (lock, stock and barrel) into the words pertaining to Chrysler Corporation that Romney twisted out of proportion in a recent Ohio campaign ad? In fact, if my memory serves me correctly you repeatedly criticized me for my interpretation of the matter. Did you not? Shall we review a few of your exact words of criticism (quoted earlier in this thread)?

Well, the "grown ups" eventually spoke here. And the "grown ups" had an opportunity to reach consensus on "the truth." In other words the "grown ups" were the "Truth"ful Fact Checkers. And the "Truth"ful Fact Checkers agreed with me, not you!

StupidOldFart, let's review the "grown up" and "Truth"ful Fact Checkers findings, shall we?

PolitiFact (check), FactCheck (Check), Washington Post Fact Checkers (Check), Chrysler Spokesman (Check), Chrysler CEO (Check).

And last but certainly not least...................

Your friendly, neighborhood Eccie Fact Checkers (Checkmate).

One of the few who did not have a check by their name was StupidOldFart. He and Romney both had a minus signs (-) by their names. ROTFLMAO

It's official now, StupidOldFart is the one with a long, sordid history of twisting words out of proportion and when confronted, StupidOldFart offers up a meek and mild shrug of the shoulder. Followed by an arrogant and condescending, "it's time to move on." You do this hoping that we are all foolish enough to just forget and "move on!" And then you could just continue to be your arrogant and condescending, asshole self!

I may eventually forget but you can bet your lying, StupidOldFart ass that it will not be in this lifetime!

I will once again quote the meek and mild version of StupidOldFart, "it's time to move on!" (Don't ya just love it!)
He's back pedaling hard now, BT!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women