Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #16
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Intown Suites is only $169 a week and 1.5 miles from I-45 on FM1960 W.

http://www.intownsuites.com/detail_hotel.asp?id=3959
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:38 PM   #17
eve
Account Disabled

User ID: 29994
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks John!
eve is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #18
islander7695
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

From your post it sounds what you're looking for is an extended stay type of hotel. There are all sorts of levels of quality for this market. The nicest one I have personally stayed in is a Residence Inn. Think it is run my Marriott. Not sure what the rates are as the company paid for it. But it was really nice. They have a living room area, nice kitchen, eating area, and if you get the two beds one it has two floors the top being an open loft with its own bathroom. Could be nice to have a room as your own and another for entertaining clients. This would also be my preference if you were going to be also living in the room as well. Have visited providers that have stayed in places like this that were on the lower end of the quality scale for extended periods of time and it definitely retracts from the experience in my opinion.
Hope you find what you are looking for as I would love to check it out sometime!
Here is a link that might help you out....
http://houston-extended-stay.biz-stay.com/home.cfm
islander7695 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #19
eve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
.......Apartments and houses, you usually have to furnish and pay utilities.
Hotels and extended stays come furnished, with all bills paid.

It is much easier to walk away from a hotel/extended. Walking on a house/apartment can cause serious issues.
That is my thoughts and the main reason I havent gotten another apartment. When I was in one... I always thought people were watching me.. I wanted to leave but we were stuck in a lease. I like the idea I take a few bags with me and not a truck lot of furniture.. I like the fact that if you feel like you have been compromised then you can get up walk away.
eve is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #20
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews

Just my 2cents,from North West and beyond. I would stay away from any hotel/motel that is frequented by hobbyfolk and well known. Example: the palace, hilton, crown plaza, Intown.

I would check in to the condos on Allen Parkway, name escapes me. But those would be my first choice, as to they tolerate eccentric behavior... experience tells me.
And should I have to go with a hotel, I would either go with the Omni, which is not cheap, but tolerates us.Or I would go to one of the extended stay hotels, Sun Suites being the last one on the totem pole, try the smaller chain ones first. They have majority working men staying there, Offshore types, and they would love to have you!\
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #21
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

BestoralinTexas,

You do know that LE frequents this board right? You could have sent information via pm
or kept it to yourself. This is why girls get busted. Now people are going to flock to those areas.
Hopefully you will edit this.

xoxo,
Naomi
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #22
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eve View Post
Spirit,
I try to refrain from that area even for outcalls. Something about it scares me. O yeah I know what scares me about it. When I danced over there it was always drama... It would def. be on the north side before the beltway.
Oh.. I found the place.. its the Woodley suites on the beltway near the Hardy toll road.

However up on 1960 west of 45 if you go west about 1/2 to 3/4 a mile in on the left there are a lot of extended stays there and good places around there over all
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #23
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by islander7695 View Post
From your post it sounds what you're looking for is an extended stay type of hotel. There are all sorts of levels of quality for this market. The nicest one I have personally stayed in is a Residence Inn. Think it is run my Marriott. Not sure what the rates are as the company paid for it. But it was really nice. They have a living room area, nice kitchen, eating area, and if you get the two beds one it has two floors the top being an open loft with its own bathroom. Could be nice to have a room as your own and another for entertaining clients. This would also be my preference if you were going to be also living in the room as well. Have visited providers that have stayed in places like this that were on the lower end of the quality scale for extended periods of time and it definitely retracts from the experience in my opinion.
Hope you find what you are looking for as I would love to check it out sometime!
Here is a link that might help you out....
http://houston-extended-stay.biz-stay.com/home.cfm
I have seen the insides of Residence Inn's big room.. the loft upstairs has a king or queen bed and its own bathroom, the downstairs has a nice kitchen, dining room living room and a murphy bed (bed that flips out of the wall) plus its own restroom.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:52 PM   #24
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
BestoralinTexas,

You do know that LE frequents this board right? You could have sent information via pm
or kept it to yourself. This is why girls get busted. Now people are going to flock to those areas.
Hopefully you will edit this.

xoxo,
Naomi
I see that it's not just BestoralinTexas doing this. So I have a question for you all, Does it make any sense to post incall info here? Le is very active on this site. Why would you say that there is much activity in one area and post the hotel info and location that you use and make THAT place HOT? It doesn't make any sense.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:14 PM   #25
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

It not the best plan in the world, but pointing the way to the lessor known hotels might make LE's job a little harder, rather than just setting up shop at all the usual places all the time. If some of it and we are talking the I-10 / Hwy 6 area for example is so completely over the top, it really would be better for everyone.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #26
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
It not the best plan in the world, but pointing the way to the lessor know hotels might make LE's job a little harder, rather than just setting up shop at all the usual places all the time. If some of it and we are talking the I-10 / Hwy 6 area for example so completely over the top, it really would be better for everyone.
Edit: Sent PM Wayward.

Carry on.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:25 PM   #27
eve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Naomi

I understand your concern and yes please lets refrain from using names of the hotels in here... If you know of a great place please pm me with it..
Thanks for pointing it out...
eve is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:27 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eve View Post
Love ya Lexus ....
Refreshing .... for a change!

[I knew what you meant! ... just being a smartass]

My 2 cents:

1. 1960 around 45 is not good, especially just East of 45.
2. Sawdust/Rayford intersection of 45 too much traffic congestion.
3. Extended stay hotels have more "room access" for cleaning, etc.
4. Apartment is easier to get a shorter lease & traffic is not so obvious.
5. A truly "gated" complex will keep records of traffic & "cameras"?

You can always PM me.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:37 AM   #29
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I thought her main concern was what type of incall makes most of the guys most comfortable and what area close to the woodlands everybody likes best.

Not so much what hotel/notel/apartments to stay at....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:42 AM   #30
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews

Naomi, I am done with your condesending comments.
LE does read, they get blowjobs as well, imagine that.
I am not saying anything that is not well known here in Houston. Furthermore, do not begin to criticize, evaluate, judge, or correct anything I say or do, your not qualified!
I have been in the hobby as long as you have been alive.
Do you need attention, much? And, Ive been biting my tongue, well fuck it!
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women