Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #16
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank you

Well said

Try not to beat up the lurkers too bad, most have it together, .

Now newbies...thats another story....some of you established hobbyist should give a class. I'll happily contribute to the food and beer fund if you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Hand View Post
Ok Lurkers and Newbies, time to get something off my chest. It's OK to lurk, start the endless threads about backpage adds. You can ask for advice about who to see and why, because that is what this board is all about

But this week setting up some fun, I have heard from two trusted providers about sudden outbreak of "Newbie" cancels.

When you newbies and lurkers finally work up enough nerve to make an appointment, don't stand the provider up. That is majorly uncool, uncalled for, and ridiculous. If a provider stood one of you newbies up, bet your bottom dollar you would be on this Board naming names and whining about it.

If you read the reviews and comments and then make an appointment with one of these ladies. Have the stones to contact them and tell them you can't make it.

If you can't do that, go find another place to lurk and be a jerk we don't need you here.

That is all I have to say about that........

Regards,

Slow Hand
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #17
Raquel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 36150
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Eve is awesome

That's so true and freaking funny. But Wakeup is right we doit to. I've never have but I'm sure my day will come. And will definitely explain why I didn't call to cancel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eve View Post
AMEN... Newbie friendly as well and well I have more NCNS form newbies than anything!!!! We are understanding if you cant make it.. WE just have to know about it. And its not just the NCNS that is the problem, another problem is you dont research and you ask to much... OR MY FAVE..... You text saying you cant see your self doing this but want to know if I would go on a date with you free of charge.... THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE FOR LOVE!!!! .. Whew... got that off my chest.... Wow I feel better already...lol but not seriously
1: If you need to cancel then cancel
2: Not here looking for love and marriage
3: Well back to one...... PLEASE CALL TO CANCEL!!!

MAUH!!!!
Raquel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:39 PM   #18
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
'Cause it's not like a provider has ever NC/NS'd anyone...nope, never happened...ever...for real...no really...never happens...
LOL!

How about a provider who overbooks?
Mr Clever is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:08 PM   #19
Gaining Momentum

Some people are simply inconsiderate, both sides of this game. I would like drivers to use their signals when changing lanes! But characterizing lurker or newbie as if its a bad thing is sort of weak. A hobbiest judging someone on whether they go all in or not....really? So what, i'm like a freshman and you all are the asshole varisity jerks? Feeling superior because you post. I would think this site serves everyone to their own wants and or needs.
90 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #20
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
AMEN... Newbie friendly as well and well I have more NCNS form newbies than anything!!!! We are understanding if you cant make it.. WE just have to know about it. And its not just the NCNS that is the problem, another problem is you dont research and you ask to much... OR MY FAVE..... You text saying you cant see your self doing this but want to know if I would go on a date with you free of charge.... THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE FOR LOVE!!!! .. Whew... got that off my chest.... Wow I feel better already...lol but not seriously
1: If you need to cancel then cancel
2: Not here looking for love and marriage
3: Well back to one...... PLEASE CALL TO CANCEL!!!

MAUH!!!!

Shit like that makes me want to date you!
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #21
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Hand View Post
Ok Lurkers and Newbies, time to get something off my chest. It's OK to lurk, start the endless threads about backpage ads. You can ask for advice about who to see and why, because that is what this board is all about

But this week setting up some fun, I have heard from two trusted providers about sudden outbreak of "Newbie" cancels.

When you newbies and lurkers finally work up enough nerve to make an appointment, don't stand the provider up. That is majorly uncool, uncalled for, and ridiculous. If a provider stood one of you newbies up, bet your bottom dollar you would be on this Board naming names and whining about it.

If you read the reviews and comments and then make an appointment with one of these ladies. Have the stones to contact them and tell them you can't make it.

If you can't do that, go find another place to lurk and be a jerk we don't need you here.

That is all I have to say about that........

Regards,

Slow Hand

Fixed that for you and your girlfriend.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:28 PM   #22
Bluntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 View Post
Some people are simply inconsiderate, both sides of this game. I would like drivers to use their signals when changing lanes! But characterizing lurker or newbie as if its a bad thing is sort of weak. A hobbiest judging someone on whether they go all in or not....really? So what, i'm like a freshman and you all are the asshole varisity jerks? Feeling superior because you post. I would think this site serves everyone to their own wants and or needs.

if all someone wants to do is lurk and get info then all they have to do is pay for access to the ROS and they are fine. I am happy to help people but if they have a post history and contribute to the board I am more likely to take the time and help than if they have no post history. Everybody was new at one time and had to start at the beginning. You dont have to live on the board to not be a newbie, just read reviews go see a girl then write a review for the rest of us who took the time to review our session so that you could have info.

I think it just comes down to both sides being courteous to each other, and also I think that there are tons of good newbies or lurkers but this thread is only addressing one kind of newbie.
Bluntman is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:07 PM   #23
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 View Post
I would like drivers to use their signals when changing lanes!
For what? Driving is a game of chess. You want to keep your opponent guessing your next move. Out of my way. Honk honk bitches.
Meoauniaea is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #24
pyro
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Well said

Try not to beat up the lurkers too bad, most have it together, .

Now newbies...thats another story....some of you established hobbyist should give a class. I'll happily contribute to the food and beer fund if you do.
Lets keep in mind that the newbies and lurkers represent a significant part of the market. They, if we don't abuse them too much, are the ones who are taking one for the team and contributing. As we all know many do not repeat no matter how well the session went. Whether its a been there done that or maybe they caught you on a bad day, many simply dont see a gal twice. There are oodles of newbies, veterans and providers alike that NCNS, so why start a rant that will certainly affect your business. When I was a newbie and read such rants, I simply said next! Once my new man card expired it was much like being a made man (or kid in a candy store). Of course I was spoiled by both Amazing John's and Billy's fine establishments. In all honesty its not the veterans that abuse newbies and lurkers. Usually its the ones who are a few months older than the newbies looking to abuse newbies or impress the membership. Remember, we are all in relationship sales. It doesn't matter if you hobby or provide. Your reputation will many times preceed you. Behave as a gentleman or run a business that you youself would want to patronize and NCNS won't be a problem for you.
just my $.02
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:29 PM   #25
eve
Account Disabled

User ID: 29994
My ECCIE Reviews

I just think the same rule needs to apply.... If you cant newbie or not... Call and let us know. Same as providers. But the number of NCNS on newbies is up. Not sure why but it is.
eve is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:20 AM   #26
Phil A.Cheaux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
I just think the same rule needs to apply.... If you cant newbie or not... Call and let us know. Same as providers. But the number of NCNS on newbies is up. Not sure why but it is.
Thats because they are all LE that are reading this site. They have Plan Bs,Cs, and Ds so that they dont go back to the station house empty handed for the day. LOL
Phil A.Cheaux is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:53 PM   #27
pyro
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux View Post
Thats because they are all LE that are reading this site. They have Plan Bs,Cs, and Ds so that they dont go back to the station house empty handed for the day. LOL

true, I also remember reading a thread a while back where a provider had someone book a session with a rival provider only to NCNS then come on this board and brag that her 6:00 appt didn't show and make light of her lax screening. I feel that most all of us have common sense and know how to behave. And those that don't, well they serve as a bad example of what not to do.
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #28
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
and shouldn't this be in coed?
I thinck I love you!!!
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #29
eve
Account Disabled

User ID: 29994
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I thinck I love you!!!
eve is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #30
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
'Cause it's not like a provider has ever NC/NS'd anyone...nope, never happened...ever...for real...no really...never happens...
I am willing to bet a pretty penny that Clients have pulled NCNS way more than any 1 provider alone.....Im just saying or I could be wrong

Also I have seen an increase of NCNS and double booking with diffrent providers and when they call to make another appointment they act like they dont know what I am talking about when I tell them they have done A NCNS before....
Guest042413 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women