Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162525
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48433
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35865
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2016, 08:07 PM   #16
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Call these fuckers out. They're the reasons why bb mongering is as bad as it is on this board.

It goes without saying not to give in to these fucks. I mean, it's not like you'd know who they bb'd the day before bb'ing you or anything.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:44 PM   #17
Hc0101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Ultimately, it is your choice what to do. No one can force you to do what you don't want to do.
Be safe. Don't go out to the places that you don't feel secure.
Since you are new, men could say that, it is normal to do such risky things. But be safe and secure.

Again, it is you who should define what to offer. And be firm on that.

And don't worry about the bad reviews. As long as there is a good reason that you could explain, everyone understands.

Take care and play safe.
Hc0101 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:47 PM   #18
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
If the guys whom threatened bad reviews contacted you through pm PUT THEIR NAMES OUT RIGHT HERE.
I agree.

However, make sure you identify them by the method they contacted you. Any moron could text you saying "hey I'm ___ from ECCIE". Unless they verify with a private message from their account, you never know who you're talking to.

Also, if disclosing phone numbers from calls or texts, you cannot disclose all 10 digits, I recommend you mask out a few of them.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:27 PM   #19
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
You're complaining but didn't state if you indeed provide bareback service. I will assume you do.

Reality - many of the girls here you're using for references are barebacking on the down low so blame the other ladies for encouraging this behavior.
NORMALLY i'd call this guy out as a creeper, but you need to answer his question first........either you do or you don't......simple as that....and your answer will cull the creeps asking.......bbbj? stripper slide? bbfs??...........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:18 AM   #20
HDnTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Just block the ass holes number. They will go away and the good guys here will treat you right. There plenty of both types here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa View Post
I agree of course, but my concern is when I'm screening someone and they ask for bareback or BBBJ or CIM and on and on that they might be law enforcement.

Btw, I'm right now being harassed in texts to my phone from someone who won't tell me who they are but who say that they have many reviews. In the text from a moment ago (the person has been texting non-stop) I was told that I sold my body and that my parents must be proud.
HDnTX is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:36 AM   #21
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

If a guy posts a false review, make a post in Coed saying you never saw the guy...even if the review is favorable. Make one post about it, and leave it alone; don't respond if he insists he saw you.

Get a Showcase up with your stated rules. Don't post your phone number until you've screened the guy for a confirmed appointment.

The only way to identify a guy's handle here is through ECCIE PMs. Any guy can text you saying he is so and so...DONT BELIEVE IT without him confirming through an ECCIE PM.

Good luck to you. This is a hard business.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:14 AM   #22
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Around here BBBJ is pretty normal and considered GFE. SOME, like me consider CBJ a deal breaker. So, if this is the question, maybe answering it is good.

If it's the other, then change your number.

IJS
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:34 AM   #23
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
If a guy posts a false review, make a post in Coed saying you never saw the guy...even if the review is favorable. Make one post about it, and leave it alone; don't respond if he insists he saw you.

Get a Showcase up with your stated rules. Don't post your phone number until you've screened the guy for a confirmed appointment.

The only way to identify a guy's handle here is through ECCIE PMs. Any guy can text you saying he is so and so...DONT BELIEVE IT without him confirming through an ECCIE PM.

Good luck to you. This is a hard business.
That's why I like the idea of not publishing a phone number OR an email address. Give 'em that info after they have made initial contact through PM.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:51 AM   #24
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Man I forgot how bad it sucks to be new. I dare those idiots to try that with me. You'll be ok. Just hang on tight and do NOT trust anyone.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:15 AM   #25
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

has anyone asked you yet if you do strap on play?
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 09:50 AM   #26
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

The first week on any job is tough. Imagine the first week working at McDonald's. I bet u stop craving fries.

I bet the sex industry is tougher than most.

And I remember that people complaining about the first week of work usually dont stay in the job.

So great to see you around, hopefully you find something easier soon, and good luck!
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:50 AM   #27
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sad but true.....you're new to ECCIE and the predators POUNCE!!!! Stick to p411 only for awhile.....you'll be just fine
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:57 AM   #28
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Call these fuckers out in the ladies area.
FTFY. Does nothing good for her to blast them here like that. What good comes from someone calling out Joe Blow for wanting to fuck without a condom here in Co-Ed? Or do you want her to put in the alerts section as if that's something alert-worthy?

Oh wait, OP already did that. Heh
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:09 AM   #29
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

You've gotten lots of good advice, nothing to add, but I'd like to reinforce that you are the boss.
It's your body and mind and up to you to take care of you.
Pay special attention to the ladies that offer advice, they all were new at one time. If nothing else, it's always good to know you're not the only one.

I agree with outing the chicken shit bastards that try to bully you into going outside your boundaries.
Be sure and be accurate. As previously stated, any knucklehead can text/call/email claiming to be Joeicky. If you do out good old Joe, make it crystal clear he claimed to be Joe.

As far as questions re your services and boundaries, it never hurts to state up front what you absolutely will not do, bbfs, cim, cie (cum in ear), etc. Most of us will not hassle you about it.
Don't be offended though, if I ask that you keep me in mind if you relent on the cie thing. Take it as a compliment on those sexy little ears.

You'll be fine.
txman123 is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:13 AM   #30
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
FTFY. Does nothing good for her to blast them here like that. What good comes from someone calling out Joe Blow for wanting to fuck without a condom here in Co-Ed? Or do you want her to put in the alerts section as if that's something alert-worthy?

Oh wait, OP already did that. Heh
wanting to fuck as nature intended is ok, trying to bully a young lady into it is not.
txman123 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women