Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #16
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

For me, it is a combination of a lot of factors. First, the obvious. The sex has to be good enough to want to come back. Does she offer what you want-- MSOG, BBBJCIMNQNS, etc? Is more on the table in terms of role play or services? Is there a degree of chemistry? What about her looks? Those are important as well. Second, TCB is important. Can she be available in a reasonable amount of time? Is she consistent in what she asks for with a donation? Is she willing to offer a deal to a re-peat client As for communicating, I prefer for her NOT to contact me unless I initiate the contact. Personally, I'm not into her personal life. If we are going to exchange communication, it should be erotic in nature and be about what we are going to do to each other. Anything else is just idle chatter.

If you are looking for re-peat clients, have good in the sack skill, have an open menu, look as best you can, be readily available without jacking around on the donation, offer some form of appreciation for a client who keeps cuming back, and please don't contact us out of the blue.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #17
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I guess putting it simply is learning what your clients needs and wants are and making him feel like he is special by remembering all these things. For me its not about getting an O I can do that at home by myself Its about the experience of the session thats important. I also feel its important that the provider enjoys herself and has fun and isnt just going through the motions and being mechanical.
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:30 PM   #18
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

beauty, specific type of body (petite, thin, big boobs, no tats, non smoker MILF type with a classic sense of style, nice not over done make-up, nails, etc) looks, great attitude, personality, "clicking', sense of humor, good over-all perspective on the world (aka not nuts or drug/gambling/etc addicted, - can be nice, happy and not always mad at the world or bitching about someone of something).... my favorites are the type of lady I see at the country club, church or even out when dining with my SO on a sat night, where I have to do a double take...

no, I am not picky, I just want things my way
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #19
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Alright so yea i used to text my clients and i must admit that did get alot of guys to repeat i think, but then someone wife started harrassing me so i stopped doing that... but i think i may start back up... but it hink it is a good idea because alot of guys would say they felt like i was thinking of them. And i was

Also none of you gentlemen have told me how often a week or month you see your ATF?

Thanks for all the great responses, however it still seems like chemistry is the main thing which is just too cliche, i know that i have had chemistry with lots of guys, i have heard guys exclaim they wish their wives would do this, and the love me, and all sorts of in the moment before they burst kind of exclamations lol. I think i need to start messaging guys back and sinmply asking for another appointment, cause i have also heard alot of guys say that girls text their phone and they just go with them because they are already willing and ready....

Do you fellas think that here in the eccie world, men simply like to try a different girl almost everytime? wether to get reviews to their name, or because they are just not trying to make any emotional regular connections in such a sense.

I have heard some gents say that they don't have an ATF as well.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #20
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Yea definately know the guys texting boundaries. Frequency to see an ATF, maybe at the most, every two weeks. Like I was saying earlier, to appeal to a bigger section of hobbyist, the donation would have to be in a good range. I would also say an ATF probably only last about 6 months then take a break from each other for awhile or it just becomes to familiar. Maybe find you a willing sugar daddy if you want a longer relationship.?
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #21
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

beezdat, good advice of course. Also i do always write a thank you note to my clients after wards 24 hours after our session....

And my donation is on par with my services, Read my reviews, I am not mediocre ya know.

However i am taking notes on this forum lol
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:43 PM   #22
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Lol, not haggling with ya Mya, just general info. I have definitely already checked you and your looking pretty good from what I see. +1 to you for even asking the original questions. Some girls don't even think past the donation, lol.

Beezy
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #23
S'Rae Moniette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 98903

Great topic Mya!
S'Rae Moniette is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Mya,

I think this is not only a very subjective question, but one where even the most honest responce may be very different a few days later.

I will talk about two ladies in particular, because both are very dear to me. One is my ATF, another is very close in my mind--but about as different as you could find in many ways. Different body type, age, personality, interests, BCD skills, etc. One does this part time, one full time. One has traveled the world many times over, one hardly has been out of her home town.

But what is common? What keeps me seeing each of them after a decade or more? I think there are a few things that make them repeat visits for me:

--They are both very interesting ladies. I prefer multi-hour dates, usually including dinner, a show, or some other event--sometimes a long walk in the park on a bright fall day. There is never a long, dull silence just waiting for us to get back into the bedroom--I enjoy all the time I spend with them.

--They both ignore the clock--or more correctly, the time I spend with them makes the clock irrelivent. Officially when I see either one it is a "4 hour" event. But the way they treat it, sometimes it's 2 1/2 hours, sometimes it's over night. There is a sence of letting it evolve into what it will be that evening. I know this is very difficult if a lady has other things to work around (either this work, kids, etc.), but in each case we have found ways--with some advanced planning--to set things up so this open ended approach works for us. Something about removing the clock from the equation and letting things just run their course changes the feel of everything.

--Both are flirts in their own way. They know how to discretely contact me and do often. To be honest, their texts and notes are 99% the kind I could get on my work e-mail with absolutely no concerns, but they have the desired effect.

--When I see them, I get welcomed as a friend, not a return client. Over the time we have known each other we have opened up to each other, leaned on each others' shoulder at times, sometimes called just to share good news.

I do not claim this works for everyone, but you asked what works for me. In neither case did I go seeking this kind of thing, it evolved over a number of visits and a number of months/years. But in both cases there was some foreshaddowing evident from the first time I met each of them.

O-T
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:12 AM   #25
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Hey Mya,

I agree with O-T. It's really subjective. But what I'm looking for is someone who is not only my type, but also makes me feel like she really wants to be with me and really likes me...even though I know it's just fantasy. A total GFE. When I arrive, her eyes light up like she really likes me. Someone who is smart and funny, is highly aggressive bcd, is flirty between visits, but also is aware of my situation and discreet. If we click like that, she will become an ATF.

Coach
coachstl is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #26
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I'm simple....its all about the special they run that allows me to play regularly.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #27
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
What is the criteria for a girl to be your regular?

[snip]

I am trying to get a feel for how to make myself more apt to having a man repeat more often. Do providers give their regulars specials? etc...

I am looking forward to the feed back greatly, i just ask try not to base it all on "oh we clicked" because if you ask me i have "clicked" with every guy and a great session and a great provider does not make a man repeat, so let me in on the intel guys.
For some P4P clients, a regular/ATF is determined based on what she does. If you're trying to get repeat business from those guys, it may make sense to ask what their favorite ladies do, and change your approach accordingly.

For other clients, a regular/ATF is determined based on who she is. Hearing "chemistry" or "click" and asking for more information may not help. "Who she is" may be affected by a lot of different individual things, including things she does, but the whole is much greater than the sum of the parts. You can't use those things to create a checklist of how to get that particular client as a regular. You can change what you do, but not who you are. (A big part of "who she is" is that it isn't contrived, or following a checklist; it's what comes naturally to her, to some degree.) And even if you could, it's tremendously idiosyncratic. If you get answers from ten guys about what attracts them, those answers can't be extrapolated to your larger client base.

Think of dating in "real life." Which guys were you most attracted to? Can you define certain things they did that affected that attraction? Now imagine someone else, who has nothing in particular in common with your favorites. If you gave him a checklist of those behaviors you liked, and he followed the checklist, are you confident that you would be equally attracted to him?

P4P is not the same as dating in real life, for either side, and we (almost) all recognize the boundaries and limitations. But for some clients, the psychology is somewhat similar. What she does and how she does it are important, but not enough by themselves to define a regular/ATF.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #28
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

The first thing i have to have is a gal with a good personality....u might be able to BBBJ and CIM with Msog ..but you have to have a good personality or its a no go no matter how good you are or how good you look...ive been with some beautiful women that were full of theirselves and i couldnt wait to get away.
Make me laugh and have fun while im with you so i can get away from stress and enjoy my time with the lady and if the sex is good too ..its a home run...
Be clean...smoke and drug free... and get a nice safe place to play...
the rest we can make up as we go along...lol
Have an open mind about things and be adventerous ....put a little fun in our lives...
Do all of that and you'll be somebody's Atf in no time..
usually i see my atf 2 or 3 times a month if im in town and visit wit her thru texts and emails with lots of discretion...maybe one text every week to see what our schedules are.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #29
TravelinTony
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

The 3 B's:
Brains, Beauty, BJs (not necessarily in that order).

Oh, and she doesn't just lay there like a blowup doll (also another B word).
TravelinTony is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #30
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking

Not telling...
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women