Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162855
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36405
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #16
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
T2Little-Pissant-Yip-Yip-Dogs, you're so weak - that's about the limpest dick sounding remark. Did you try it in a falsetto before you typed it?
TFF, Randy4Candy! Don't hold the poor little cock worshiper under the water too long! LMAO!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #17
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Democrats
The new plantation owners
Do you even have a clue what Dixiecrats actually were? What an idiot. You think MLK would join the party of George Wallace or Strom Thurmond or Orville Faubus. Remember Texas's own Phil "Greedy" Gramm was once a Democrat and an economics teacher at Texas A&M until he learned how to steal and taught his wife Wendy (of Enron BOD fame) to do it, too.

Do you just like proving you are an ignorant fool and a know-nothing about civil rights in the South?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:40 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Thank goodness LBJ (ever the opportunist) leveraged the national guilt over JFK's assasination into getting most of the rights women in general (as well as TPunk wimmins in particular)
You need to recheck your history facts, Randy4Andy. Women were not included in the original bill LBJ was backing. It was Virginia Representative Howard W. Smith (a 'boll weevil') who proposed an amendment to insert "sex" after the word "religion" thereby adding gender as a protected class of Title VII of the Act.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #19
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

bill cosby is the poster child ov uncle toms.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You need to recheck your history facts, Randy4Andy. Women were not included in the original bill LBJ was backing. It was Virginia Representative Howard W. Smith (a 'boll weevil') who proposed an amendment to insert "sex" after the word "religion" thereby adding gender as a protected class of Title VII of the Act.
He did that because he thought including women would insure its defeat. LOL!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:42 AM   #21
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

IBH, you're an idiot. Lyndon Bird didn't sit down and write any of the legislation. But, he did get it passed. The thing about bills is that they aren't what they are until they are passed in their final form. It only speaks to how screwed up things were then for the gender portion to have to be held out and slipped in at the very end. So, your post (as usual) begs the question, "what's your point?" Oh, you have none? No shit.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:57 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
IBH, you're an idiot. Lyndon Bird didn't sit down and write any of the legislation. But, he did get it passed. The thing about bills is that they aren't what they are until they are passed in their final form. It only speaks to how screwed up things were then for the gender portion to have to be held out and slipped in at the very end. So, your post (as usual) begs the question, "what's your point?" Oh, you have none? No shit.
Randy4Andy, you are an idiot. Never said LBJ wrote the legislation. The point was to expose your poor grasp of history and teach you that it was a conservative Democrat -- a self-styled 'boll weevil' -- who proposed to include women in the bill.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women