Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2013, 09:26 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
He understands the words "Sweet Ass" IIFFY extremely well.

When he hears those 3 words from his ATF, Hanoi COG, he cums a runnin'!
Know why your ass hurts? Because your boyfriend "Randy4skin" stretched it out when he cleaned your poop chute with his tongue.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:46 AM   #17
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

[QUOTE=LovingKayla;1054002557]I think randy proves the very point we have been trying to make. No, I show how irrational it is for you Teawipe fools' to blindly fear of ANY organization being able to micro-manage 350 million peoples lives. This particular, alleged government shit DOESN'T work, especially since that isn't what is trying to be done. You CAN'T control everything through choking surveillance. No foolin', which is why there is no such thing as "choking surveillance," except in the echo chamber between your ears. Arm every citizen and get the big fat ugly choking government out of our way and let's get back to being a normal free country. You might want to contrast the average standard of living in, say 1795 or 1830 or 1870 or 1912 to post WWII up until the neo-con takeover in 2000.

I'd take my chances with a room full of chl's vs a coffee house that doesn't welcome the extra security. Is that supposed to illustrate your grasp of statistical probabilities?

Very good point randy. True, but it's a shame you missed it. [/QUOTE]

Glenna succinctly provides a glimpse into the tangled mess the Teawipes attempt to substitute for rational thought and the "facts" produced from that tortured process. You geniuses have to do more than string together disjointed and unrelated bumper sticker slogans.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:50 AM   #18
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Know why your ass hurts? Because your boyfriend "Randy4skin" stretched it out when he cleaned your poop chute with his tongue.
bigtex, I'm surprised iffy didn't ask for the Cliff Notes version of your post.

BTW, it's "runs a cummin,'" not cums a runnin.' LOL!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:06 AM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
BTW, it's "runs a cummin,'" not cums a runnin.' LOL!
I stand corrected!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:41 AM   #20
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostincypress View Post
Maybe not all of them.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...ess-spike.html

"The U.S. government is increasingly relying on contractors to conduct background investigations for security clearances like the top-secret access granted to Edward Snowden.
The ranks of contract workers helping to do background checks on contractors and federal employees swelled 15 percent to almost 6,800 last year from fiscal 2011, according to the Office of Personnel Management. The agency’s spending on investigative services jumped 16 percent to $474 million last year from fiscal 2009, according to data compiled by Bloomberg."
I'm talking about the contractors as companies, such as Hewlett-Packard, who ask the government for the security clearance authorizations for the people they hire. What are being called contractors in your usage are people who are not getting a full time government job, even though they are working essentially as an employee.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:50 AM   #21
lostincypress
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I'm talking about the contractors as companies, such as Hewlett-Packard, who ask the government for the security clearance authorizations for the people they hire. What are being called contractors in your usage are people who are not getting a full time government job, even though they are working essentially as an employee.
While I'm never sure of what I'm talking about I think I'm talking about the outsourcing of "security clearances" to private businesses.

"Federal investigators have told lawmakers they have evidence that USIS, the contractor that screened Edward Snowden for his top-secret clearance, repeatedly misled the government about the thoroughness of its background checks, according to people familiar with the matter.
The alleged transgressions are so serious that a federal watchdog indicated he plans to recommend that the Office of Personnel Management, which oversees most background checks, end ties with USIS unless it can show it is performing responsibly, the people said.
Cutting off USIS could present a major logistical quagmire for the nation’s already-jammed security clearance process. The federal government relies heavily on contractors to approve workers for some of its most sensitive jobs in defense and intelligence. Falls Church-based USIS is the largest single private provider for government background checks."

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...ral-background
lostincypress is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:57 AM   #22
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
While I'm never sure of what I'm talking about I think I'm talking about the outsourcing of "security clearances" to private businesses.

"Federal investigators have told lawmakers they have evidence that USIS, the contractor that screened Edward Snowden for his top-secret clearance, repeatedly misled the government about the thoroughness of its background checks, according to people familiar with the matter.
The alleged transgressions are so serious that a federal watchdog indicated he plans to recommend that the Office of Personnel Management, which oversees most background checks, end ties with USIS unless it can show it is performing responsibly, the people said.
Cutting off USIS could present a major logistical quagmire for the nation’s already-jammed security clearance process. The federal government relies heavily on contractors to approve workers for some of its most sensitive jobs in defense and intelligence. Falls Church-based USIS is the largest single private provider for government background checks."

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...ral-background
Well, ok, looks like the government outsources the granting of security clearances. Thanks for the correction. How fucking stupid can they be to do that? It doesn't make sense for the Obama government to allow such a practice. Security clearances should be granted only by high level government employees. I'm appalled.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:39 AM   #23
lostincypress
Valued Poster

Default USIS Predates Obama

Quote:
Well, ok, looks like the government outsources the granting of security clearances. Thanks for the correction. How fucking stupid can they be to do that? It doesn't make sense for the Obama government to allow such a practice. Security clearances should be granted only by high level government employees. I'm appalled.
The outsourcing of security clearances goes back more than a decade, almost two decades . Altegrity owns USIS. Apparently, most security clearances are done by private firms.

http://www.usis.com/Fact-Sheet.aspx

Steven W. Alesio - Chairman
Steven Alesio is a Senior Advisor of Providence Equity Partners, the majority owner of Altegrity, and Chairman of the Board of Altegrity.
http://www.provequity.com/Team/Private%20Equity/title

When was your company established?
USIS was established in July 1996 as a result of the privatization of the investigative branch of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), a federal agency. In conjunction with the privatization, USIS was awarded a five-year contract with OPM to provide security clearance background investigations to more than 95 federal agencies. USIS has 100 federal contracts today.

Why did the government start outsourcing its security-clearance vetting? "The idea was to harness the efficiencies of the private sector to get rid of the backlog of security clearances," Dan Gordon, a former top procurement official in the Obama administration, tells Bloomberg.

But efficiencies sometimes come at a cost, says Dion Nissenbaum in The Wall Street Journal, and "one concern for lawmakers is the pressure on contractors to quickly complete cases to bring in more money for their firms."

The OPM turned to private security screeners in the late 1990s because of growing backlogs that were snarling the government's hiring process. A force of 2,500 OPM investigators and more than 6,700 private contract screeners has sliced into those backlogs, reducing the time it takes on average for background screening by 9 percent in 2010.
As of 2012, more than 4.9 million government workers held security clearances. Senior federal appointments are still carefully investigated by FBI agents, and the FBI and the CIA still maintain strong in-house screening staffs to vet their own sensitive positions.
But privatization efforts started during the Clinton administration keep farming out work to contractors. The Defense Department turned over its screening work to OPM in 2004 and even intelligence agencies that conduct their own investigations relegate some checks to private companies.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2013/J...ground-Checks/
lostincypress is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:00 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I thought private workers did things better that government workers?

You Tea Tards are so confusing!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:14 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Randy is a Texas nazi? I hate Texas nazis.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
The outsourcing of security clearances goes back more than a decade, almost two decades . Altegrity owns USIS. Apparently, most security clearances are done by private firms.

http://www.usis.com/Fact-Sheet.aspx

Steven W. Alesio - Chairman
Steven Alesio is a Senior Advisor of Providence Equity Partners, the majority owner of Altegrity, and Chairman of the Board of Altegrity.
http://www.provequity.com/Team/Private%20Equity/title

When was your company established?
USIS was established in July 1996 as a result of the privatization of the investigative branch of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), a federal agency. In conjunction with the privatization, USIS was awarded a five-year contract with OPM to provide security clearance background investigations to more than 95 federal agencies. USIS has 100 federal contracts today.

Why did the government start outsourcing its security-clearance vetting? "The idea was to harness the efficiencies of the private sector to get rid of the backlog of security clearances," Dan Gordon, a former top procurement official in the Obama administration, tells Bloomberg.

But efficiencies sometimes come at a cost, says Dion Nissenbaum in The Wall Street Journal, and "one concern for lawmakers is the pressure on contractors to quickly complete cases to bring in more money for their firms."

The OPM turned to private security screeners in the late 1990s because of growing backlogs that were snarling the government's hiring process. A force of 2,500 OPM investigators and more than 6,700 private contract screeners has sliced into those backlogs, reducing the time it takes on average for background screening by 9 percent in 2010.
As of 2012, more than 4.9 million government workers held security clearances. Senior federal appointments are still carefully investigated by FBI agents, and the FBI and the CIA still maintain strong in-house screening staffs to vet their own sensitive positions.
But privatization efforts started during the Clinton administration keep farming out work to contractors. The Defense Department turned over its screening work to OPM in 2004 and even intelligence agencies that conduct their own investigations relegate some checks to private companies.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2013/J...ground-Checks/
Well, fuck!

1. I was wrong
2. I can't blame Obama

That sucks!!
Old 09-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Randy4Dingdongs can I get the cliff note version?
I don't think CliffS Notes come with pictures, mouthbreathers.

Besides, you'd need Whiny to explain it to you while he was pounding your "sweet ass!"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #28
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Randy is a Texas nazi? I hate Texas nazis.
I see, hmmm, another futile attempt at deflection? Why not when you've been hammered senseless with facts..... (even though it only requires a light touch to render you senseless)

Mopboy, see Post #17 above regarding the "tangled mess (you) Teawipes attempt to substitute for rational thought..." - print it out and tape it on the cover of your "Scrapbook of Mopboy's Accomplishments"
Old 09-19-2013, 01:57 PM   #29
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, fuck!

1. I was wrong Wow! Like this NEVER happens.
2. I can't blame Obama Sh*t, when have facts ever got in your way?

That sucks!! Yes, it does but that's just a part of being you.
All aboard for the dinghy to Damascus!!!

Even though Clinton was the President in 1996, I wonder where that bright idea of outsourcing government work came from? My money's on some sort of Republican't "cost saving" privatization designed to help out "entrepreneurs." (This ought to be good for 15-20 more denial posts from the Teawipe geniuses until someone line lostincypress can't resist drawing them a picture with facts.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
My money's on some sort of Republican't "cost saving" privatization designed to help out "entrepreneurs." .
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women