Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41321
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2017, 12:28 PM   #16
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
To be fair this is more of a 'your' issue. Couple things to keep in mind:

- If you had a strong password (like P4sSw0rd4321!) then you probably have a more severe underlying issue which you need to look into.
- If your password was weak (like password1234) then you probably just had someone guess/force it and changing it to something strong will likely solve the problem.
- If you shared your Eccie password with other things, like email, other logins, etc. then you need to change them to something strong and DIFFERENT than each other (cumbersome, I know).

Strong password tip: pick a password you like, then "shift" it one direction or the other. Let's say your password is BBW123!, shifting that 1 key (on your keyboard) right = NNE234@, something far less obvious.

Its not just her. I've noticed someone has been attempting to access my account as well. As well as another.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 12:42 PM   #17
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
Its not just her. I've noticed someone has been attempting to access my account as well. As well as another.
There's a BBW hack going on lol, you ladies are popular this month
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 01:08 PM   #18
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
Free sessions for everyone! NOT!!

This is frustrating. Clients are still getting messages. My 630pm whom I've seen twice before even cancelled on me. Acting put off even after I explained to him the situation and that it wasn't me who had sent the messages. He said I'll catch you next time...ummm no you won't actually. I'm good.
Don't trip on your client, it's business not personal
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 01:22 PM   #19
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
My point being, there's not much that the staff can do to fix, or help with, your underlying problem. Either an infected computer or weak password (or both).

That said, I recently encountered the "your password is 365 days old" forced change. That time could be shortened; but you'd likely see a drop in users, an increase in guests, more work for the staff, or any combination thereof, for having to regularly update them. Probably wouldn't help much as weak passwords would still being weak, though.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 02:21 PM   #20
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

For what its worth the same thing is happening to me. I cant log in because it says I had too many failed attempts, yet I only tried once
GeminiGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 02:44 PM   #21
Peyton C
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 368066
My ECCIE Reviews

Eccie is FUCKED. Virus going around and being downloaded. I opened my account today and said wrong password. Went back to reset and there was a link in my email. I clicked on it and had some guy smiling at my saying - "Gotcha"....stupid ass hackers. There is a virus.,
Peyton C is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:20 PM   #22
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, the dialect in the pms I supposedly sent was very Nigerianish sounding. I can't believe anyone reading one of them would have even remotely believed I had written it. Guess I was wrong.

At least I don't feel singled out as much anymore. Conspiracy theories are not my friend, but I was starting to get a tad paranoid.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:22 PM   #23
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton C View Post
Eccie is FUCKED. Virus going around and being downloaded. I opened my account today and said wrong password. Went back to reset and there was a link in my email. I clicked on it and had some guy smiling at my saying - "Gotcha"....stupid ass hackers. There is a virus.,
You went through the steps on eccie to reset your password and, upon clicking the email sent from eccie, got a response of "gotcha?" doesn't particularly add up. How are you logged in now? This is the kind of misinformation that causes more issue than it helps solve.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:41 PM   #24
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
You went through the steps on eccie to reset your password and, upon clicking the email sent from eccie, got a response of "gotcha?" doesn't particularly add up. How are you logged in now? This is the kind of misinformation that causes more issue than it helps solve.
As for me, I was able to mobile site and changed password. Some of u understand net probably understand how. I have no sign of hacked or virus on my end. I can only assumed Eccie is hacked or trying to hack. I am not sure how much info are stored by Eccie.
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 08:28 AM   #25
Gimmeallten$
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
I've been having a hard time logging in as well. Several times I've tried logging in it would tell me it was locked because of too many failed attempts with a wrong password. Likely someone trying to brute force their way into my account.
Was having trouble also....Kept saying password incorrect. I tried the worldwide link and it worked. Dallas eccie won't accept password...
Gimmeallten$ is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 03:19 PM   #26
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

What web browser are you using to get Eccie?
Next, what device or devices are you trying to use?
Tex9401 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 08:38 AM   #27
Teddy Riley
Your ATFs favorite client

Encounters: 26

I experienced the same thing. One login attempt and I received a message that my account was locked because I had exceeded my login attempt quota. I tried changing my password several times with plenty of time elapsing between attempts and I was locked out for about 5 days.

I logged on as a guest and read this thread and saw I wasn't the only one. I was finally able to log in after changing my strategy.

TR
Teddy Riley is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:34 PM   #28
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Same thing just happened to me. I logged in through the mobile site and switched to the full site. Will it help if I change my password?

How do you logon as a Guest?
JLanister is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 02:20 AM   #29
ArtieLange
Gaining Momentum

VPN
ArtieLange is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:02 AM   #30
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper69 View Post
Same thing just happened to me. I logged in through the mobile site and switched to the full site. Will it help if I change my password?

How do you logon as a Guest?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women