Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162886
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2016, 09:46 AM   #16
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith View Post
It might look something like this. Hope you like it ladies.

Hey Ladies, your sweet lovable Teddy Bear is back. Even though your parent's told you to get rid of it (or be single forever) or your girls gave you a bunch of trouble about it, now you can have it back on demand. Available 24/7 with pre-arranged appointments and will work with you on short notice as needed. Donations are for my time and tips are appreciated. Call now and get the Teddy special: 30 minutes of warm cuddling and kisses.

Missing that hairy dad bod of your old neighbor or girlfriend's dad that you couldn't explain but just felt attracted to? Live out that fantasy whenever you want. Open minded, nonjudgmental, non clock watcher, never rushed, and willing to please. BFE, PSE, Teddy Bear Exp., Lassie (You direct me), Magnum P.I. (I direct you). Available for range of experiences from country dates to upscale functions. NO LEOs (unless role-play with fuzzy cuffs), No dudes or males. Open to all races, but must be 21 to ride this ride.

Call today and be my first review. Let's have a sexy party soon!
I'm in for the special... Do you offer a punch card by chance ?
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 02:44 PM   #17
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Talking Com'on Guys!

Only two ads? Really?

Flip the switch that activates your imagination into the "ON" position. You gonna let the gurls walk away with this?

dumars is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 02:52 PM   #18
arealwingdinger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

40 something big beautiful male. Hung like a horse(fly) and can dine at the Y like a fat kid on cake! Stamina for days (literary it takes a day or two before I'm ready to go again. Because of this, I offer discount rates for extended stays). Satisfaction guaranteed (best 45 seconds of your life!) In call or outcall, available late afternoon through evening.
arealwingdinger is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 03:22 PM   #19
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It might look something like this. Hope you like it ladies.

Hey Ladies, your sweet lovable Teddy Bear is back. Even though your parent's told you to get rid of it (or be single forever) or your girls gave you a bunch of trouble about it, now you can have it back on demand. Available 24/7 with pre-arranged appointments and will work with you on short notice as needed. Donations are for my time and tips are appreciated. Call now and get the Teddy special: 30 minutes of warm cuddling and kisses.

Missing that hairy dad bod of your old neighbor or girlfriend's dad that you couldn't explain but just felt attracted to? Live out that fantasy whenever you want. Open minded, nonjudgmental, non clock watcher, never rushed, and willing to please. BFE, PSE, Teddy Bear Exp., Lassie (You direct me), Magnum P.I. (I direct you). Available for range of experiences from country dates to upscale functions. NO LEOs (unless role-play with fuzzy cuffs), No dudes or males. Open to all races, but must be 21 to ride this ride.

Call today and be my first review. Let's have a sexy party soon!
I am loving this! Bring on the teddy!!!
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 03:23 PM   #20
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealwingdinger View Post
40 something big beautiful male. Hung like a horse(fly) and can dine at the Y like a fat kid on cake! Stamina for days (literary it takes a day or two before I'm ready to go again. Because of this, I offer discount rates for extended stays). Satisfaction guaranteed (best 45 seconds of your life!) In call or outcall, available late afternoon through evening.
So in the meantime.... You know while your stamina is coming back....LOL
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 04:41 PM   #21
Guest123017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal West View Post
Was actually looking for the gentlemen to write their ad about themself not take the chance to talk about the wrongs in provider's ads ....
Oh well some just don't dare have fun and lighten up.
Ha! I totally misread the OP post...
Guest123017 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 10:46 PM   #22
Danson&Highsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default The Teddy Special

well I didn't know the Teddy special would be so popular. I may have to get some punch cards made for my regulars. (Maybe a free 30 mins every fifth visit?) Just have to wait for my phone to start blowing up!!
Danson&Highsmith is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 11:44 PM   #23
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealwingdinger View Post
I'm in 45 seconds vs 8 is a deal sealer for me and an ATF rating for sure.
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:24 AM   #24
johnnyretard
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal West View Post
Awww look at you trying to be funny how sweet.
Keep trying boo boo bear you might make it someday.... After all even trolls and fucktards have a place here on ECCIE.

The screen name seems very fitting BTW nice choice ...
not trying to be funny, just saying what most people tink
i can't remember a decent pic of a model/anyone, showing their ass by bending over, slightly, at the camera
but as you mention, at least you have a place on eccie
johnnyretard is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:46 PM   #25
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

easy to please, not into gymnastics, you will need to tap me out, will never experience any sort of drama, respects you and your time. Edging skills prefered. Let me start your morning
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:46 PM   #26
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default will it EXP Date ?

saying most call by 2020

Quote:
well I didn't know the Teddy special would be so popular. I may have to get some punch cards made for my regulars. (Maybe a free 30 mins every fifth visit?) Just have to wait for my phone to start blowing up!!
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women