Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2015, 05:35 PM   #16
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
+1
Sadly enough, trolling and other personality issues that lead this online verbal attacks and frustration venting wave, will drive the average member away. This is why some of us left Rubmaps and moved to eccie, and now we see the same trend.... In a just few months I see more and more of this BS aired. It is like reality tv shows... The really bad ones ...

Any suggestion how to bring back some positive and entertaining online behaviors?

Flagging trolled posts by users, will only amplify the off topic posts. The problem posters have more time and motivation to respond incessantly than you have, plus the language skills to put you down.

I suggest to give the mods more freedom to just remove trolled posts and suspend posting permissions for this stuff if they want to keep the site from becoming really boring. ( my 1.5 cents...)
You don't practise the First Amendment like those who lead that ideology.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 05:38 PM   #17
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Because there are some people in this world that get a kick out of hurting others. In a weird way it makes them feel good and boost their self pride. Its sad but that's how it is.
Wow from your fingers; old saying- takes one to know one. How many times banned for being an angel?
Old 10-18-2015, 05:51 PM   #18
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

How did we get to this point asks the OP. Our nation's culture has been undergoing a major transition from patriotic, God believing, law abiding, family orientated, self providing gentile to the unpatriotic, God defying, lawless, whatever you might be, welfare sucker activist lead by those, Leaders and all, who have moved against the grain since the 60's. Hippies, doppies, gangies, you know who; if you don't; then wth .

Simple, my dear Watson.
Old 10-18-2015, 05:55 PM   #19
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

It's inevitable to get to this point. It's just the nature of the internet beast. Jerks love the internet. I am reminded of a quote from the great philosopher Dalton in Roadhouse...

"If somebody gets in your face and calls you a cocksucker, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal."

Mods just have to be nice, till it's time not to be nice.
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 07:30 PM   #20
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

We are to this point because some of the supposed adults on this site have the mentality of teenagers. I seriously wonder how many of the people that post so much drama, negativity and bs fare in their RW. I would be willing to bet they are miserable individuals. Sad state of affairs. Truly.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 07:50 PM   #21
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
How did we get to this point asks the OP. Our nation's culture has been undergoing a major transition from patriotic, God believing, law abiding, family orientated, self providing gentile to the unpatriotic, God defying, lawless, whatever you might be, welfare sucker activist lead by those, Leaders and all, who have moved against the grain since the 60's. Hippies, doppies, gangies, you know who; if you don't; then wth .

Simple, my dear Watson.
Wrong.

Somebody just found a keyboard and went into some redundant diatribe about hippies, atheists, and people who get on welfare.

The keyboard is the problem.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 07:57 PM   #22
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wow from your fingers; old saying- takes one to know one. How many times banned for being an angel?
How many times you been at the bar today doing shots? Just hope you don't show up to another appt with blood shot eyes and try to take advantage of another woman like you did me at our appt.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 08:03 PM   #23
glade55
BANNED

Talking

those damn trolls....
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 08:16 PM   #24
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
How many times you been at the bar today doing shots? Just hope you don't show up to another appt with blood shot eyes and try to take advantage of another woman like you did me at our appt.
No Worries, he wont. .. He is the sweetest man I have had the pleasure of meeting and have known for quite some time now. Never have I met him under those circumstances and will always be a dear friend to me. Sorry.. but I do have to correct you on that statement." Taking advantage" can be misused in any translation and is an even bigger accusation. So normally I don't get involved, but I only feel it is right to speak up on that matter.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 08:26 PM   #25
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry maybe he was nice to you but sure as hell wasn't to me. Please go look at all of his posts. Tell me that more than half of them are insulting me or putting me down in some way of form? NOw if you think that's far then your not right either. He was mean to me and still is. This was 2 more than 2 yrs ago and he still won't let it go or leave me alone on the board.
Old 10-18-2015, 08:37 PM   #26
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have read the post and will make sure to give him a good spanking when I see him..
I am not on either end here and never have asked or gotten involved because it is not my business. Just the thought of him ever taking advantage of anyone made me laugh.. lol. He would not hurt a fly.
I don't want to know any of the past and agree that after 2 years.. that something must have went terribly wrong between the two of you. Sorry to the both of you.. Dougie.. Get ready for your spanking..
Tara.. no hard feelings.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 08:40 PM   #27
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes please spank him really hard for me. Maybe tie him up and gag him a little too.
And none taken sweetie
Old 10-18-2015, 11:53 PM   #28
sirliamscross
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Well, I'm not your classic definition of patriotic, I'm an atheist, I'm on this site (law abiding?), etc.

I still manage to be civil in my interactions. Here and elsewhere.

It's simple, but not for the reasons you list. People think that, for some reason, they have a right to be a dick any time they want to. Maybe.

But I know that if I try hard enough to see where the other person is coming from... If I actually listen to what they are saying instead of just waiting for them to stop talking (or typing) so I can start speaking again... I find that if I am patient I can usually find some common ground. And maybe even respect their position.

Just because we disagree anout something doesn't mean I should call you out and try to make you look bad. And (specifically here on this site) just because our personalities don't click doesn't mean I should try to belitte you every time you dare to post something.

This place is awesome. The wonderful ladies here provide something amazing. Something that is worthwhile and exciting and desired by all the gentemen here. At (usually) a small fraction of what that same thing would cost us in terms of time and money.

Why troll? Because you can. Obviously. But you shouldn't. When you feel the need to get personal and make a negative comment about someone... JUST STOP. And not every petty jab needs to be answered with a return punch.

I really like this site. I just wish we could me more civil.

I yield my soapbox.

Quote:

Simple, my dear Watson.
sirliamscross is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 05:43 AM   #29
Ashi

Encounters: 63

+1000. Nicely said, Sir L. Objectivity is not cool anymore!
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 07:36 AM   #30
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post

The keyboard is the problem.
YES, HI!

the men who instigate and belittle on these boards would never do such a thing if there was an actual identity attached to them.

as for how did eccie get to this? eccie dallas is nothing compared to eccie austin and they have both had these issues for quite some time now. this is nothing new.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women