Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162402
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2015, 08:23 AM   #16
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes true but they dont have superior or arrogant attitudes either
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:26 AM   #17
mtubbs90
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Nerdy guys will treat us better than you and wont brag about how hot their side chicks are
How is that so?
mtubbs90 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:28 AM   #18
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The "nerd" can probably get a hot woman because he's not boring, annoying, or stupid. The lady the "nerd" was with probably has self-esteem, loves her dude and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. It's easy to be cynical, but money and looks aren't everything. It may come as a shock to some, but all women aren't shallow money-grubbing bitches. It is possible to win a woman over by being interesting and fun to be around, even if you're not a male model or rich. Bitter guys bitching about hot women being with nerds is no better than nice guys thinking women only want jerks or "bad boys".
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:30 AM   #19
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
The "nerd" can probably get a hot woman because he's not boring, annoying, or stupid. The lady the "nerd" was with probably has self-esteem, loves her dude and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. It's easy to be cynical, but money and looks aren't everything. It may come as a shock to some, but all women aren't shallow money-grubbing bitches. It is possible to win a woman over by being interesting and fun to be around, even if you're not a male model or rich. Bitter guys bitching about hot women being with nerds is no better than nice guys thinking women only want jerks or "bad boys".

What he said...
Old 09-19-2015, 08:30 AM   #20
Spikebaby
Monkey Lover

User ID: 1575
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thats a big YEP!

Spikebaby
Spikebaby is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:38 AM   #21
Hotdiggity
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Nerdy guys will treat us better than you and wont brag about how hot their side chicks are

Jules you are wonderful!
Hotdiggity is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:41 AM   #22
mtubbs90
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Dude did you seriously just call me bitter? Wtf im just asking a question cause i find it interesting and odd.
mtubbs90 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:45 AM   #23
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wasnt trying to be bitchy and i dont agree with the bitter part btw

I can totally see why it is interesting to people... ive see some odd couples myself but i figure they must be doing something right lol
Old 09-19-2015, 09:13 AM   #24
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
Try this explanation:

You don't love someone because they are beautiful. They are beautiful because you love them.

You either get that or you never will. One's beauty doesn't last forever, but one's love is a whole different story.

I was going to say the same thing. And love isn't already a perfect happily ever after not the way we all see it in fairytale. Those ladies don't see what they are looking atthey see security respect and treated like a lady.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:18 AM   #25
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

i am a fat nerdy guy who loves anime, video games, and other nerdy stuff. yet every similar woman looks at me wit hdiscust. meh its a myth i dont believe in any of it.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:20 AM   #26
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtubbs90 View Post
Dude did you seriously just call me bitter? Wtf im just asking a question cause i find it interesting and odd.
No, sorry about that. I was speaking from past experience. One of my exes was pretty hot by general standards. But usually about once or twice a month, some dude would start hitting on her right in front of me. She had friends in low places, so a lot of guys in that circle assumed I was soft because I work a white-collar job in IT and live in Grapevine. In their mind, I wasn't a man because I didn't grow and live in West Dallas, and they couldn't understand why my ex would want to be with someone who wasn't "real". Even though they thought I wasn't "real", they weren't real enough to say it to my face, I always heard it from my ex or one of her friends.

I'm still a little salty about that and it and affected the tone of my post. I was also referring to the attitudes of some "Nice guys" too. Some "nice guys" think that pussy should be a reward for being kind and respectful to a woman, then get upset and throw a tantrum when they're not rewarded with sex. I know plenty of bitter nice guys and nerds.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:57 AM   #27
Ashi

Encounters: 63

In public many hot chicks are all about their own image, so an unattractive side accessory would contrast and emphasize her good looks and attractiveness. It is cynical , but it is there.

In the bed room or in private I agree with all of the above, that is the "connection" that drives the match. The interesting part is that it is very subconscious , like attitude, well being, lack of insecurity, matter more to a female mind since it is programmed to choose for a reliable mate. Fertility, attractiveness, healthy look, willingness is what attracts the male minds in order to spread as much DNA as possible. It is biology...
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:58 AM   #28
Ashi

Unintended post. Ignore please.
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 10:07 AM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
Fertility, attractiveness, healthy look, willingness is what attracts the male minds in order to spread as much DNA as possible.

yup.. makes us sound kind of simple, but there you go..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 10:08 AM   #30
Ashi

More on the subject :
Actually there are two sides in every woman , in my view. One that likes "bad boys" , testosterone attraction, good, aggressive , virile DNA donors, and than she likes the ones " nice guy, good boys" safe , reliable, secure, with means and healthy to ensure the success of long term safe relationship and rearing of offsprings. All this is instinct and not 100 percent controlled. It changes with hormones, age and experience.
Now, in the hobby it is the good customer profile that wins.

Sorry for the long post , ...
Ashi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women