Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2015, 04:33 AM   #16
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
Them child support checks though...
You must not understand that child support checks do not Significantly increase per child, hon. Just so ya know. No woman in her right mind would do it for that reason.

Hey....she could be a surrogate Mother for different people? I wanted 4 kids, only had 2. Love children! Had someone offer to surrogate for me. Family member, I just couldn't let her put her body through that for me. I was lucky...no stretch marks, easy pregnancies, but realize so many women just do not have easy pregnancies and get stretch marks n stuff, then they get self conscious, body issues..... Would have been selfish of me. Sigh. I need to get my selfish on....LOL. I'm learning.....sorta. LOL

Anywho, that would be an awesome thing to do for those who can't. That's truly a gift....ya know?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:04 AM   #17
Genosha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Hey I like pregnant women, but of all the preggo providers i've seen or interacted with, McKenzy has been the strangest...I contacted her once for pics because i read a review stating she used fake pics. She denied it and sent me pics as 'proof.' The pics were questionable at best, but i was going to roll the dice anyway since she was a verified provider on here. I tried to see her then, but she did not contact me back in enough time...Then sometime later, i see her ad saying she's pregnant again. I contact her again asking for pics and how far along was she. She told me 5 months and sent me the exact same pics as last time, which had to be about a year prior. Our schedules didn't match, but i kept her in mind for when i needed my preggo thirst quenched again...So, a couple of months later i see another ad, and i contact her again asking if she was available and how many months she was at that time. She replied 5 months again, which I thought was odd. And i remembered reading this review: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=10...=mckenzy+banks saying she wasn't pregnant at all. So i went back through my messages and looked at the dates and sure enough it was some 3 months ago that she told me she was 5 months pregnant. I informed her that she told me she was 5 months pregnant 3 months ago, and basically asked what was going on? She never replied. Her last few reviews have been unfavorable, so i may have dodged a bullet anyway. I just thought it was weird.
Genosha is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:12 AM   #18
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbanger View Post
It's simple, every nine months she unzips the baby chamber and hands the kid over the CPS then she starts growing another one. BBQ!
Thank you for posting...my DNS list just got longer, ASSHOLE!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:53 AM   #19
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
You must not understand that child support checks do not Significantly increase per child, hon. Just so ya know. No woman in her right mind would do it for that reason.
I don't think any woman would do it on purpose, that't not what I meant by that statement. However...if a woman has say 5 kids by 5 different guys she gets 20% of EACH of their paychecks. So all baby daddies being equal and bringing in $5K a month she'd bring in $1K. Not to mention what she gets back in taxes and EIC, daycare receipts, etc.

Of course this all is assuming the baby daddy isn't a deadbeat and has a decent job / pays his child support. Either way it would be stupid to do this. I was a single dad for a long time and I don't think the measly money she sent me would have did shit for me as far as taking care of my daughter. But I won't make this my personal soapbox story.

If she wants to pop 5 kids out of her that on her. I won't judge her just hope her kids have food water and shelter.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:54 AM   #20
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

I have been pregnant for 30 years in a row so I went to the doctor and he told me that I am just fat.

Oh well.
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:13 AM   #21
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by london2012 View Post
I have been pregnant for 30 years in a row so I went to the doctor and he told me that I am just fat.

Oh well.
I was at Target the other day when this school bus sized SUV, no handicap plates or temp mirror hanger, whips in to a handicapped space, just about taking me out. An old guy in a white Camry with for real handicapped plates zips past it and parks down the row, gets out all wobbly on his cane, hobbles as fast as he can towards the SUV. About the time he arrives, an elephant in stretch jeans and a white t-shirt the size of Cavalia's big top has descended from the SUV. The old wobbler is pointing at her and yelling at the top of his lungs "HEY! HEY! HEY GAWDAMMIT!!! YOU'RE NOT HANDICAPPED, YOU'RE JUST FUCKING FAT!!!"

He said, derailing the thread. Carry on.

WTF difference does it make who is pregnant or how often?
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:26 PM   #22
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Whats the issue? I am not Catholic but in my first marriage we had 3 kids in three years two months. Unlike us, she gets Govt pay for hers.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:19 PM   #23
hornyhornfrog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

My question wasnt literal. I thought maybe it was just a scam and she was overweight advertising she was preggo. So she actually is preggo all these times. Wow.
hornyhornfrog is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 06:28 PM   #24
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhornfrog View Post
how is it physically possible that Mckenzie banks seems to be pregnant all the time for the past like 5 years
like others have said, maybe a little more bluntly....who fucking cares?
motor is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:41 PM   #25
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Why are you concerned about the reproductive practices of someone you aren't supporting?
He might be the baby daddy. Ijs.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:35 AM   #26
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mens lounge!

If you are posting something that u possibly think can make u look like a douche bag maybe think about putting it in the mens lounge instead of the public where providers may read it.

Just a tip
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 07:43 AM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Mens lounge!

If you are posting something that u possibly think can make u look like a douche bag maybe think about putting it in the mens lounge instead of the public where providers may read it.

Just a tip
I wouldn't take what's posted too seriously and I don't believe they really care what some providers really think about them, there's hundreds of providers in here, I'm sure many will welcome the business with open arms.

I did get a kick out when a provider posted "you've been added to my dns list " I was thinking, did she really post that. lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 12:40 PM   #28
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Mens lounge!

Just a tip
or better yet, don't post it at all.
corona is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women