Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35674
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2022, 09:27 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Wow, perfect example of your hatred of people rather than policy
Really?

What I really hate is ignorance.

Speaking of....can you tell me the difference between being an ignorant asshole and pretending to be one?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 09:48 AM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Really?

Speaking of....can you tell me the difference between being an ignorant asshole and pretending to be one?
groucho marx

on his tv show you bet your life

a pretty and young woman was a contestant

he asked her, do you know the difference between a sandwich and making love

she gamely said no

groucho wiggled his cigar and said, well then, do you want to have lunch with me tommorrow?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 09:54 AM   #18
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Why was the number of migrant aliens illegally entering the country so much lower pre-pandemic than it is now?

What could the current administration do today to lower the number of illegal entries tomorrow . . .or next week? What could they do that wouldn't cost a billion or a million dollars . . .with the stroke of a pen?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 09:56 AM   #19
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

dont you keep up? global warming is getting worse every day
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 10:18 AM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
DeSantis dumping illegals on Martha's Vineyard only to have them shitcan them to a military base within 48 hours was an asshole move. to the radical left. because radical assholes like the far left don't like their assholes exposed.

brilliant!

BAAHHAAA
As noted before, this ain't the first time it happened. Guess it was okay for US citizens to get the free ride MV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
TWK, that was hardly a brilliant move. It was a waste of money to even send them there and he knew that. Tax paying people don't pay taxes for that publicity stunt/bullshit. All it did was show people that he is capable of being just as childish as Trump when he feels like it is time to be a goofball.

Anyway, I am sure DeSantis is smart enough to know that now is the time to distance himself from the kiss of death named Donald Trump.

Yep.
Definitely grandstanding. Fine use of FL citizen tax dollars. But the righties don't say anything about that.

Quote:
it was a brilliant move. look at the outrage by the left, forcing the media to actually cover the mass illegal migration being allowed into the US.

speaking of tax paying people, how much in tax are those 5 MILLION illegals going to cost?
Wow. I wonder why the radio mentioned the figures for those crossing the border this morning? I didn't know National Palestinian Radio was right wing.

And how much tax dollars will those illegals never get to use that *they* pay in FICA, SS, etc. since they can't produce legal documents to access the funds they pay into that employers take from them when they find a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Why was the number of migrant aliens illegally entering the country so much lower pre-pandemic than it is now?

What could the current administration do today to lower the number of illegal entries tomorrow . . .or next week? What could they do that wouldn't cost a billion or a million dollars . . .with the stroke of a pen?
The current admistration could sign a Bill that Congress passes with the work of both parties to revamp ancient immigration laws. Haven't been much changed in decades.

Canada has responsive laws for immigration. Was listening to news that they forecasted the need for a million workers. And knowing such, they will be letting in 1.4 million immigrants to handle the jobs.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 10:36 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post

We need workers....why should we not be trying to raise the number of legal immigrants?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-s-immigrants/

Immigrants are projected to drive future growth in the U.S. working-age population through at least 2035. As the Baby Boom generation heads into retirement, immigrants and their children are expected to offset a decline in the working-age population by adding about 18 million people of working age between 2015 and 2035.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 10:41 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
groucho marx

on his tv show you bet your life

a pretty and young woman was a contestant

he asked her, do you know the difference between a sandwich and making love

she gamely said no

groucho wiggled his cigar and said, well then, do you want to have lunch with me tommorrow?
Lol...good one for Groucho!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 10:47 AM   #23
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Really?

LOL, you post more ignorant crap on this board than anyone else I know. Example, thinking open boarders will bring down inflation. When Biden's energy policy is the single biggest driver of inflation.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 10:49 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

this wouldn't be happening if the media and big tech hadn't stolen the election for Biden.

Are you one of Hershey Wslker's bastard children?

How can the media and big tech steal an election? After all, haven't you posted nonstop about Fox News being number 1?

And wasn't it the Clinton crowd crying about big tech and the FBI costing them the election in 2016? Is that the standard you want to be compared to?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 11:12 AM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
As noted before, this ain't the first time it happened. Guess it was okay for US citizens to get the free ride MV.

no it wasn't. and given the racism that the Democrats fostered for over a century after the Civil War perhaps they were better off in the north? many left for the north post Civil War anyway.

Definitely grandstanding. Fine use of FL citizen tax dollars. But the righties don't say anything about that.

Wow. I wonder why the radio mentioned the figures for those crossing the border this morning? I didn't know National Palestinian Radio was right wing.

did they? not that i'd listen to npr in the first place but searching the site i see nothing recent and only this article from Sept.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/24/10405...itarian-crisis

is npr or you doubting the border is being flooded with huge numbers never before seen? ever?

And how much tax dollars will those illegals never get to use that *they* pay in FICA, SS, etc. since they can't produce legal documents to access the funds they pay into that employers take from them when they find a job?

riddle me this, valued poster ... "how does an illegal legally pay social security?"

they don't because they can't. if they do so with forged documents that in itself is yet another crime on top of the crime of being here illegally. crime to cover a crime does not make it legal. often these illegals use some actual citizen's identity to "legally" be in the system. yet another crime. and it cheats an actual citizen out of their benefits.

this is a tired and false old argument by the left. illegals do not pay their fair share, it's impossible. i don't care how much beer and chips and hamburger they buy at piggly-wiggly. don't care about apartment rent, even if they own a home (bought with forged credentials).

the fact is illegals are a huge net drain on the system. some years back Parkland in Dallas was in dire financial situation because of illegals being treated and never paying.

Parkland Memorial Hospital and Illegal Immigrants

Fact Check: Were 70% of the women who gave birth at Parkland Hospital in 2006 illegal immigrants?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pa...rial-hospital/

As financial strain grows at Parkland, local taxpayers footing more of bill

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2015...-more-of-bill/

The current admistration could sign a Bill that Congress passes with the work of both parties to revamp ancient immigration laws. Haven't been much changed in decades.

Canada has responsive laws for immigration. Was listening to news that they forecasted the need for a million workers. And knowing such, they will be letting in 1.4 million immigrants to handle the jobs.

https://amednews.com/article/2007010...t/301019984/4/

The illegal effect: Who pays for treatments?

Welcome to the debate over U.S. immigration policy, health care style. Parkland exemplifies how some hospitals and physicians get caught in the middle. The hospital system is struggling to balance federal law, public opinion, a crushing and costly load of uninsured patients, and its responsibility to patients.

was what DenSantis did a stunt? that depends. is what Biden is allowing a stunt or "policy"? DeSantis poked the liberal left who are allowing millions to flood in in the eye. and in typical liberal fashion when asked to actually support these illegals those wealthy denizens of Martha's Vineyard showed their true colors and punted these illegals off their elitist island. DeSantis knew they would. hypocrites one and all. they want all these illegals in your neighborhood, not theirs.

you want these illegals to pay their fair share? make them all register as resident workers. i doubt that's part of Biden's plan. these people should not be given a path to citizenship. they haven't earned it by committing a crime to get here.

DeSantis is a better candidate if he runs than Trump at this point for several reasons. he'd beat Biden in a landslide.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 11:15 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
https://amednews.com/article/2007010...t/301019984/4/

[L
[/FONT][/COLOR]
you want these illegals to pay their fair share? make them all register as resident workers. i doubt that's part of Biden's plan. these people should not be given a path to citizenship. they haven't earned it by committing a crime to get here.

[/LEFT]
There should be no law against working to feed your family.

God has no borders is my motto...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 11:54 AM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
There should be no law against working to feed your family.

God has no borders is my motto...

there isn't. there are laws against illegally entering the US. Biden is breaking the law and his duty as President every day.

either Trump or DeSantis would be a lawful President who actually upholds the Constitution. Biden is a Constitutional criminal.
Old 12-14-2022, 03:00 PM   #28
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
"did they? not that i'd listen to npr in the first place but searching the site i see nothing recent and only this article from Sept."
Look up from 7-9am broadcast today in Po'dunk.

Quote:
is npr or you doubting the border is being flooded with huge numbers never before seen? ever?
Where did I say was doubting? *You* said the left media ain't mentioning it. *I* just theorized NPR must be right wing according to you since they reported it (as late as this morning.)

Quote:
riddle me this, valued poster ... "how does an illegal legally pay social security?"riddle me this, valued poster ... "how does an illegal legally pay social security?"
ITIN

Those with, in 2015, paid out over $20 billion without expectation of getting all the benefits back like a US citizen would.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 04:28 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Look up from 7-9am broadcast today in Po'dunk.

nope. too lazy. post a link and i might consider listening to it.

Where did I say was doubting? *You* said the left media ain't mentioning it. *I* just theorized NPR must be right wing according to you since they reported it (as late as this morning.)

glad you understand there is a massive illegal problem at the border. it defies logic others don't see that.

npr is most certainly not right wing. they are in fact a far left woke mess.which is why i have no interest in what they say.

ITIN

Those with, in 2015, paid out over $20 billion without expectation of getting all the benefits back like a US citizen would.

can you apply for an ITIN if you are in this country illegally? nope!

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/indi...ication-number

Do I need an ITIN?

Does the following apply to you?
  1. You do not have an SSN and are not eligible to obtain one, and
  2. You have a requirement to furnish a federal tax identification number or file a federal tax return, and
  3. You are in one of the following categories:
    • Nonresident alien who is required to file a U.S. tax return
    • U.S. resident alien who is (based on days present in the United States) filing a U.S. tax return
    • Dependent or spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
    • Dependent or spouse of a nonresident alien visa holder
    • Nonresident alien claiming a tax treaty benefit
    • Nonresident alien student, professor or researcher filing a U.S. tax return or claiming an exception

tell me fellow valued poster which category above applies to someone who illegally entered the US?
Old 12-14-2022, 05:37 PM   #30
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Duplicate Post
Tiny is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women